Top 5 Most Controversial Modern DB Plots

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Majin Jator
Beyond Newbie

Re: Top 5 Most Controversial Modern DB Plots

Post by Majin Jator » Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:54 pm

1- Trunks' blue hair.

I wish I was joking.

CJStriker_CBR
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: Top 5 Most Controversial Modern DB Plots

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:50 pm

MKCSTEALTH wrote:The predictable ToP outcome: I loved the idea of the Tournament of Power, but I felt the whole execution was not as good as it could have been. Having the universes brought back was predictable. U7s victory was a given.
Sadly, this is Very Much my view as well with how the ToP was written.

While Indeed I am happy that fans of characters of U7 got to see their favorites shine and fans of Goku got a power-up in UI they seem to enjoy, the execution and writing was just disrespectful to the other Universes as the ToP went on. Their where some Great moments like Kefla and Episode 118, but it all just seem to be about just how better U7 is to Anyone else.

The start of the ToP seemed very good and seemed like surprises where going to be coming from any Universe and anybody. But by the time we got to the Special and Past that the Writing was just a Conga-Line of;

Next Universe to Fight U7 ~~ Next Main Fightings of said Universe shows Great Power ~~ U7 either gets New Power-Up or Easy win ~~ Rinse and Repeat. :yawn:

I get U7 is the Main cast and always will be, but they just seemed to be written VERY OP and by the time it came down to U7 vs. U11 left, U7 BARELY Looked Tired or Worn out after that Conga-Line of Universes, just made me sad for the other Universe that where gone and fought with all they had. :cry:

Again, I am happy with Fans that got to see their U7 favorites shine and allot of it was well in finally coming. But still when U7 has over 70% of the KOs and the Main fighters has double digital eliminations while Toppo got none and Jiren barely had any, My Criticism is aimed at the Writers and Toei studios completely for what you just have to say like Deadpool would say is...................

--- ADMIN NOTE: THIS SIGNATURE IS FAR TOO LONG. PLEASE REDUCE IN SIZE. ---
Let it Bloom. Let it Ring. The Song of Love & Victory!”:clap:
Brianne De Chateau/Ribrianne!
My #1 in DB!
:thumbup:

I’m a Veteran Poster of Comic Book Resources since 2012! 8)
http://community.comicbookresources.com ... -CJStriker