DragonBall Z Legends Soundtrack... Now At CDJapan!

Discussion regarding any musical aspect of the franchise, from game soundtracks to BGM to remixes. Upcoming & classic CDs, reviews, where to find them, and more!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Grandmaster J
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Grandmaster J » Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:54 am

Yeah, I wasn't able to purchase this. I had to use the money for something else. :cry:

Ex-Dubbie369
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Ex-Dubbie369 » Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:12 pm

I don't know if the Final Bout Soundtrack is hard to find, but now they're selling it at CDJapan. It's probably part of that CD-R R-Ban thing.

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:31 pm

Ex-Dubbie369 wrote:I don't know if the Final Bout Soundtrack is hard to find, but now they're selling it at CDJapan. It's probably part of that CD-R R-Ban thing.
The Final Bout soundtrack is put out by ZAIN Records, so Columbia inherently can't have it as a part of their "on demand" service. I've seen that particular CD in-stock on various sites for years, so I would assume no-one will have a problem ordering it.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Castor Troy
I Live Here

Post by Castor Troy » Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:18 am

Looks like Tanooki beat me to the scans already.. :P

Grandmaster J
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Grandmaster J » Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:47 pm

I managed to get a copy of this from a friend (eBay seller). It came in today and I just finished listening to it. And Iam very satisfied with it. I like the vocal tracks a lot (track #2 being my fav), as well as the rest of the arrangements. This is a very solid soundtrack that belongs in every DBZ/Video Game OST collector's library. Now, if I can only get the original tracks ripped from the game (all of them), then I'd be a very happy man. :wink: