The new One Piece DVD makes DBZ re-season 5 look like a joke

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Super Sonic
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Super Sonic » Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:38 pm

kusakun004 wrote:None of the episodes on my copy skip.

But, YYH 2-disc sets 5, 6, and 7 have wrong opening animation. I thought FUNimation only messed up Dragonball products. Does anyone know if these will be fixed for the season sets?
Their older counterparts have the right ones, or are you saying it's still the first intro animation and not the second one?

kusakun004
Beyond Newbie

Post by kusakun004 » Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:39 pm

Super Sonic wrote:
kusakun004 wrote:None of the episodes on my copy skip.

But, YYH 2-disc sets 5, 6, and 7 have wrong opening animation. I thought FUNimation only messed up Dragonball products. Does anyone know if these will be fixed for the season sets?
Their older counterparts have the right ones, or are you saying it's still the first intro animation and not the second one?
The YYH 2-disc sets used the first opening animation for the chapter black arc instead of the second animation. I know that the original releases were correct, but will FUNi fix this mistake for the season sets and include the correct opening animation at the correct time. From what I've heard there isn't much different between the season sets and the 2-disc sets besides packaging and episode count.