Fanmanga - Dragon Ball New Age

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Malik_DBNA
Advanced Regular

Re: Fanmanga - Dragon Ball New Age

Post by Malik_DBNA » Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:02 am

Scarz wrote:
Malik_DBNA wrote:
Scarz wrote:Malik, stop. People are asking me for lewd art of possessed Bra (with Vegeta).
OMG are you serious?! XD
:lol: I wish I was. I had quite a few people ask me if I've read your fan manga. Once I said I did, the requests for "evil" Bra just came rolling in. Be proud, you know you're doing something right when people want rule 34 of your work.
As weird as it is, it does make me kinda proud lol Aladjinn doesn't really care about form or gender so Vegeta WOULD technically be fair game XD

"Achievement Unlocked: Rule 34"

Cetra
I Live Here

Post by Cetra » Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:32 am

Scarz wrote:Malik, stop. People are asking me for lewd art of possessed Bra (with Vegeta).

"Citation needed."
"too lazy

feel free to take it with grain of salt or discredit me altogether, I'm not losing any sleep"

Malik_DBNA
Advanced Regular

Post by Malik_DBNA » Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:28 pm

Cetra wrote:

:lol: LOL Right?!

Cetra
I Live Here

Post by Cetra » Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:46 pm

Good you liked it, ha, ha, ha.
"Citation needed."
"too lazy

feel free to take it with grain of salt or discredit me altogether, I'm not losing any sleep"

Malik_DBNA
Advanced Regular

Post by Malik_DBNA » Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:34 am

Last edited by Malik_DBNA on Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

Cetra
I Live Here

Post by Cetra » Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:10 am

Its great but you wrote Sorcerer wrong.
"Citation needed."
"too lazy

Malik_DBNA
Advanced Regular

Post by Malik_DBNA » Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:11 am

Cetra wrote:Its great but you wrote Sorcerer wrong.
Yeah I just noticed. Changing it

coola
I Live Here

Post by coola » Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:31 pm

Sorcerer and warrior? DB version of Shang Tsung or Quan Chi :) Now, if he could create revenants, Dragon Balls won't be needed :D
My Twitter: @kamil198811
Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek:
Magic Knight Rayearth get DVD release in 2015 and Blu-Ray release on 2016
Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas get DVD release in 2015

Doctor.
Banned

Post by Doctor. » Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:35 pm

I'm confused here. So in terms of Ki, Piccolo is weaker than Gohan. But in terms of Reiki, he's obviously much stronger. So what you're saying is that Reiki is everything that's important, am I right?

How would Godly Ki fit in here?

Malik_DBNA
Advanced Regular

Post by Malik_DBNA » Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:18 pm

Doctor. wrote:I'm confused here. So in terms of Ki, Piccolo is weaker than Gohan. But in terms of Reiki, he's obviously much stronger. So what you're saying is that Reiki is everything that's important, am I right?

How would Godly Ki fit in here?

Doctor.
Banned

Post by Doctor. » Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:23 pm

Oh, that makes it much clearer now. Thank you :thumbup:

Malik_DBNA
Advanced Regular

Post by Malik_DBNA » Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:49 pm

Doctor. wrote:Oh, that makes it much clearer now. Thank you :thumbup:
No Problem :) Always aiming to help my readers if they don't quite get something

coola
I Live Here

Post by coola » Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:08 pm

I love that chibi Aladjinn, whole page is ike straight off from Toriyama DB chapter covers :thumbup:
Last edited by coola on Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Twitter: @kamil198811
Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek:
Magic Knight Rayearth get DVD release in 2015 and Blu-Ray release on 2016
Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas get DVD release in 2015

ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School

Post by ekrolo2 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:20 pm

So Piccolo can use sorcery to boost his power beyond what he can physically be capable of?
When someone tells you, "Don't present your opinion as fact," what they're actually saying is, "Don't present your opinion with any conviction. Because I don't like your opinion, and I want to be able to dismiss it as easily as possible." Don't fall for it.

How the Black Arc Should End (by Lightbing!):

Malik_DBNA
Advanced Regular

Post by Malik_DBNA » Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:37 pm

ekrolo2 wrote:So Piccolo can use sorcery to boost his power beyond what he can physically be capable of?
Get this man a muffin

ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School

Post by ekrolo2 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:09 pm

Excellent! *om nom nom* but seriously, lots of interesting can be done with having a sorcerer on the side of the guys. Could add some nice diversity to the move set which is something DBs always seriously lacked in comparison to its successors in the field of Shonen.
When someone tells you, "Don't present your opinion as fact," what they're actually saying is, "Don't present your opinion with any conviction. Because I don't like your opinion, and I want to be able to dismiss it as easily as possible." Don't fall for it.

How the Black Arc Should End (by Lightbing!):

Helios518
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Helios518 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:38 pm

Aladjinn saga continues to baffle me. Questions 1,4,and 5 seem like PIS especially question 5.

1.What's stopping Piccolo from using magic hax on non magic users?

2.How is Piccolo a Sorceror instead of a Wizard? he was never shown to have an innate talent of Magic unless you count him fusing with Kami but even then I don't think the Dragon Clan Are born knowing how to make Dragon Balls.

3.Are Babidi/Bibidi's (Wizard),Guru's (Sage Namek), and Buu's (Son of Aladjinn) reiki also off the charts?

4.There's an on and off switch to sense Reiki?

5.How did Dabura managed to trap Aladjinn, If Aladjinn does have the 3 Omnis when at his prime then how come he didn't notice Dabura planning something?
Last edited by Helios518 on Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Why I use "Geran" instead of "Jiren"

dbzfan7
Namekian Warrior

Post by dbzfan7 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:43 pm

Malik_DBNA wrote:
ekrolo2 wrote:So Piccolo can use sorcery to boost his power beyond what he can physically be capable of?
Get this man a muffin
I thought it was more of a kryptoniteish kinda thing, where his attacks are just far more effective on guys like Aladjinn, rather than it boosts his power up ridiculously. I thought that was the point of the conversation above saying while Piccolo is super strong, he's not overwhelmingly so. It's his abilities which are critical here.
Why Dragon Ball Consistency in something such as power levels matter!

Cetra
I Live Here

Post by Cetra » Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:07 pm

dbzfan7 wrote:
Malik_DBNA wrote:
Get this man a muffin
I thought it was more of a kryptoniteish kinda thing, where his attacks are just far more effective on guys like Aladjinn, rather than it boosts his power up ridiculously. I thought that was the point of the conversation above saying while Piccolo is super strong, he's not overwhelmingly so. It's his abilities which are critical here.
The point was that Gohan only understands normal power but this normal power that did not even surpass his own was not what Piccolo used as secret weapon. Not only at least. It is like when you think you are tronger than someone but he is stronger in something you did not think of. It is very good against Al, but also another strong type of power. At least logically it seems so.
"Citation needed."
"too lazy

dbzfan7
Namekian Warrior

Post by dbzfan7 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:34 pm

Cetra wrote: The point was that Gohan only understands normal power but this normal power that did not even surpass his own was not what Piccolo used as secret weapon. Not only at least. It is like when you think you are tronger than someone but he is stronger in something you did not think of. It is very good against Al, but also another strong type of power. At least logically it seems so.
I kinda got my idea from basically when Goku and Aladjinn fought. Some attacks Aladjinn used were so much more effective on Goku, despite them being equal. So I kinda think and still kinda do that Piccolo has the same thing. He's much weaker than Aladjinn, but he has powers which are far more effective against Aladjinn. I don't think Piccolo's new power would allow him to move as fast or be as powerful as SSJ4 Grade 2 as we saw before. Or maybe it really does make him that strong, I dunno.
Why Dragon Ball Consistency in something such as power levels matter!