Selling JP Dragon Boxes!

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Zenkai
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Re: Selling JP Dragon Boxes!

Post by Zenkai » Sun May 26, 2013 6:37 pm

To Fizzer,

Exodus 20:7

Fizzer
Advanced Regular

Post by Fizzer » Sun May 26, 2013 6:42 pm

Sorry about the blaspheming, it was a moment of torment, but I didn't use His name, only His title :)

Bagginses
Banned

Post by Bagginses » Sun May 26, 2013 7:07 pm

Fizzer, did you not bought JP DBOX1 for 200, not 300? And the price included shipping. I remember that topic. :)

Fizzer
Advanced Regular

Post by Fizzer » Sun May 26, 2013 7:46 pm

Bagginses wrote: Fizzer, did you not bought JP DBOX1 for 200, not 300? And the price included shipping. I remember that topic. :)
He said he'd accept as low as 200, but the Buy It Now price was 275 and someone else had already made an offer of some unknown amount, so I didn't want to risk it, then there was extra shipping to the UK so it came to 300, but it was still an excellent deal.

Ex-Dubbie369
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Ex-Dubbie369 » Sun May 26, 2013 8:03 pm

Fizzer give in to the temptation...... :P

Fizzer
Advanced Regular

Post by Fizzer » Sun May 26, 2013 8:13 pm

Ex-Dubbie369 wrote:Fizzer give in to the temptation...... :P
At the moment I really don't think I should, as much as I want to :P

Over this Summer I'll be working in a research position, and I may be getting paid for it but I may be doing it voluntarily. I'm still going ahead with it even if I'm working for free, which means that if I do get paid the money is more-or-less spare. I want to put most of it toward something bigger from the future, but I do plan to have some fun with a considerable amount of it, so if these are still for sale at that point in time, I might end up buying them. I'll know for certain before the end of June, but I don't know exactly when.

There's also the issue of my girlfriend not letting me watch the Dragon Box I have in case I damage it XD

Zenkai
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Zenkai » Mon May 27, 2013 12:10 am

Fizzer wrote:Sorry about the blaspheming, it was a moment of torment, but I didn't use His name, only His title :)
I think you still broke the Commandment, though.

Bagginses
Banned

Post by Bagginses » Mon May 27, 2013 1:15 am

Fizzer wrote:
Bagginses wrote: Fizzer, did you not bought JP DBOX1 for 200, not 300? And the price included shipping. I remember that topic. :)
He said he'd accept as low as 200, but the Buy It Now price was 275 and someone else had already made an offer of some unknown amount, so I didn't want to risk it, then there was extra shipping to the UK so it came to 300, but it was still an excellent deal.
Oh, ok. By the way, how long did it took to arrive? Because you posted the pictures a while after you said you bought it.

Fizzer
Advanced Regular

Post by Fizzer » Mon May 27, 2013 3:54 am

Bagginses wrote:
Fizzer wrote:
Oh, ok. By the way, how long did it took to arrive? Because you posted the pictures a while after you said you bought it.
I think it arrived in only ten days, it was much faster than I expected for a such a large package from the US.