Bets for the universal tournament arc!

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

kinisking
I Live Here

Re: Bets for the universal tournament arc!

Post by kinisking » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:17 pm

ekrolo2 wrote:This is uncharacteristically optimistic of me but I bet the other fighters besides the two that actually matter from U7 will actually win a fight! And I mean actually win, not quasi-win/lose so Goku and Vegeta can solo the remaining fighters like in the U6 arc.

If I lose this bet, I won't say a bad thing about Gohan for a month.
You already know that I have to take this bet :lol:
Since no one seems to be P.M'ing each other, I'll just say what I want to be the stakes here. Let's change it up? Put "Gohan is my one true love" in your signature and I'll put "Gohan is a useless loser" in my signature for a month depending on who loses. Agreed?

Also, remember to put it in your signatures guys!
Jinzoningen MULE wrote: Maybe I should start making it a point not to comment when I'm not sure of something. Too many people know what they're talking about around here.
Disclaimer: I might get into a disagreement with you. Sometimes I might even get feisty about it. I'll never harbor negative feelings because of it though. I hope you feel the same way!
I made a bet with Alee9977 that Vegeta won't be beaten quickly by an opponent. If I lose, I switch my avatar to Vegeta getting beat by hit. If I win, he switches it to Vegeta holding Black by his hair. This will last a month.

batistabus
Patreon Supporter

Post by batistabus » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:35 pm

I bet that the Dai Shinkan/Grand Priest is not evil. Loser has to make a shitty Youtube video speculating about the next major (Toriyama outlined) arc in Super when it is announced and feature it prominently in their signature until that arc is over. If the Universe Survival Arc is the final arc of Super, the loser has to sport a Broli avatar of the winnner's choosing until the next major Dragon Ball video game is announced for PS4/XboxOne.

Vegito Black
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Vegito Black » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:14 pm

simtek34 wrote:
simtek34 wrote:Goku will lose in the tournament and won't come back in and compete like what happened in the Champa arc. Who bets it!
If it doesn't happen, I'll make my avatar be naked Goku
Wouldn't you get banned for that?

Anyway willing to bet One of the saiyans gets a new transformation (already seen like ssj 3 or never before seen for example super saiyan god super saiyan rainbow god legendary 9001 )
and that a plot hole/inconsistincy will be created at some point in this arc. Who wants to take the bet?

If I'm right you have to change your avatar to Kakashi doing 1000 years of death on Naruto

kinisking
I Live Here

Post by kinisking » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:21 pm

kinisking wrote:
ekrolo2 wrote:This is uncharacteristically optimistic of me but I bet the other fighters besides the two that actually matter from U7 will actually win a fight! And I mean actually win, not quasi-win/lose so Goku and Vegeta can solo the remaining fighters like in the U6 arc.

If I lose this bet, I won't say a bad thing about Gohan for a month.
You already know that I have to take this bet :lol:
Since no one seems to be P.M'ing each other, I'll just say what I want to be the stakes here. Let's change it up? Put "Gohan is my one true love" in your signature and I'll put "Gohan is a useless loser" in my signature for a month depending on who loses. Agreed?

Also, remember to put it in your signatures guys!
So... are you going to do it or not lmao.
Jinzoningen MULE wrote: Maybe I should start making it a point not to comment when I'm not sure of something. Too many people know what they're talking about around here.
Disclaimer: I might get into a disagreement with you. Sometimes I might even get feisty about it. I'll never harbor negative feelings because of it though. I hope you feel the same way!
I made a bet with Alee9977 that Vegeta won't be beaten quickly by an opponent. If I lose, I switch my avatar to Vegeta getting beat by hit. If I win, he switches it to Vegeta holding Black by his hair. This will last a month.

iAnimationLover_
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by iAnimationLover_ » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:53 am

Vegito Black wrote:
Anyway willing to bet One of the saiyans gets a new transformation (already seen like ssj 3 or never before seen for example super saiyan god super saiyan rainbow god legendary 9001 )

If I'm right you have to change your avatar to Kakashi doing 1000 years of death on Naruto

If youre talking about U7, I'm betting that there wont be a new transformation.

Chillekasper
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Chillekasper » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:58 am

I bet that Gohan will be the new Yamcha, he will die in the first round and Goku will come in the finals.

Kishido
Banned

Post by Kishido » Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:27 am

Guy with the cloak vs Vegeta ok the semi finals... Vegeta will be destroyed.

Goku vs Hit with Goku as winner

Guy with the cloak vs Goku

Vegito Black
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Vegito Black » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:17 am

iAnimationLover_ wrote:
Vegito Black wrote:

Bet on, what do I have to do if I lose?

iAnimationLover_
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by iAnimationLover_ » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:40 am

Vegito Black wrote:
iAnimationLover_ wrote:
Vegito Black wrote:

Change your avatar to super sonic :lol: :lol:

If it turns out that there is a new transformation, the winner has to change his avatar to the new transformation

The loser will have to change his avatar to super sonic lmao

How does that sound? :lol:

kinisking
I Live Here

Post by kinisking » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:28 am

Chillekasper wrote:I bet that Gohan will be the new Yamcha, he will die in the first round and Goku will come in the finals.
Bet. Change your avatar to ultimate Gohan beating up Super Boo. I'll change mine to Gohan getting beat up by buutenks. One month.

Chillekasper
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Chillekasper » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:31 pm

kinisking wrote:
Chillekasper wrote:I bet that Gohan will be the new Yamcha, he will die in the first round and Goku will come in the finals.
Bet. Change your avatar to ultimate Gohan beating up Super Boo. I'll change mine to Gohan getting beat up by buutenks. One month.

Ok! :-)

Basaku
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Basaku » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:48 pm

Gohan will be useless. Goten/Trunks forgotten. Cloaked mysterious "villain" will not lead to anything like in Buu saga. No twists, no tournament-turns-into-mystery and progresses into something much larger. More Goku & Vegeta fanwanking. Goku/Vegeta win the screentime and the tournament "moral win", even if technically some other character wins as joke. Basically a slighty bigger U6 tournament.

Prove me wrong Toriyama/Toei.

Vegito Black
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Vegito Black » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:26 pm

iAnimationLover_ wrote:
Vegito Black wrote:
iAnimationLover_ wrote:

Change your avatar to super sonic :lol: :lol:

If it turns out that there is a new transformation, the winner has to change his avatar to the new transformation

The loser will have to change his avatar to super sonic lmao

How does that sound? :lol:
Deal it can be super Sonic 3 too
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/imag ... a4IL0d1DaA

dbs fanboy
Advanced Regular

Post by dbs fanboy » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:04 pm

I bet Cabba and Vegeta will fight again, if i lose, i'll change my pic either for Dolltaki, one of the Para Para brothers, copy Vegeta or Black getting his ass kicked, choose which one, either that, or i'll change my signature into a rant bashing Black Goku while praising super 17 as the best villain ever.

To raise the stakes even further......

Fem Broly will have an actual personality.
Fem Broly will either have a fight with Goku, Vegeta or 18.
Roshi will win at least one fight .
I really miss ma boy, Black :( :cry:

dbgtFO wrote:

sintzu
Banned

Post by sintzu » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:56 pm

dbs fanboy wrote:Roshi will win at least one fight .
Or the tournament.
July 9th 2018 will be remembered as the day Broly became canon.

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:40 pm

Vegeta gets jobbed, Goku is the MVP, calling it right now. If I lose this bet I'll become a Vegeta fan for a month.

Smilodon
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Smilodon » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:49 pm

My bets:

- Piccolo will defeat someone stronger than him by strategy;
- Hitto's time skip won't work against someone way stronger than him. This guy will defeat him with a single shot. But, of course, Hitto will defeat a lot of guys before;
- Goku will be ahead of Vegeta;
- U10 will be the first Universe to be destroyed;
- We will have an evil God of Destruction and Angel (I bet these two didn't appeared yet);
- That pink elephant will be pissed of Beerus, even knowing he was saved by Beerus;
- Botamo will lose his first fight;
- An universe will be represented by only one fighter (possibly that with the Clown and that super cute Angel. That's why he is with the Kaioshin, Hakaishin and the Angel). This guy will be in the finals;
- Goku will be defeated;
- Vegeta will be defeated too;
- We won't have the finals... The gods will step in;
- 2 Zen'oh will brawl!
Vados Sama!

ZeroDio
Beyond Newbie

Post by ZeroDio » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:21 pm

- Bet that Vegeta & Goku will Fight Cabba & Girl Broly. Girl Broly will transform into LSSJ but can't Control it(or has some Personality Change when using it) and Goku or Vegeta will try to help her which results in her achieving Regular SSJ or a new Variant of LSSJ (making her look more like She-Hulk body appearance)

iAnimationLover_
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by iAnimationLover_ » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:08 pm

Smilodon wrote:My bets:

Out of curiousity, why do you think that should be a bet?

Smilodon
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Smilodon » Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:21 pm

iAnimationLover_ wrote:
Smilodon wrote:My bets:

Out of curiousity, why do you think that should be a bet?
Because we, fans, only know characters from U6, U7 and U10.
U7 won't be because Goku saw the destruction, U6 has Hitto, Kyabe and that female Brolly.
U10 has Gowasu....The first one destroyed, in my opinion, must be one universe at least known.... For us to feel bad for someone known... I can't see much impact if a random universe lose first and get destroyed.
Vados Sama!