Episode #0154 (07 December 2008)

We cover anything and everything Dragon Ball in hopes of enlightening... and a little bit of entertaining. Hosted every week by the Kanzenshuu staff and regular special guests from the professional and fandom communities. Your first, best, last, and only Dragon Ball podcast!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

omegacwa
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by omegacwa » Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:04 pm

Anonymous Friend wrote:
VegettoEX wrote:
Anonymous Friend wrote:I do have one question, Is there a way to actually download it instead of opening in Window Media Player? Cuz as cool as it was to finally hear a podcast, it wasn't so cool that it came up while I was on a call with a client (i work in a tech support call center).
Well, you would download it the same way you'd download any file... right-click and "Save As".

... Or, you can subscribe in iTunes (or whatever other software you use) and have it automatically download new episodes as they come out :).
Thank you. I had totally not thought of that. Great! Now I can listen to the podcasts now ... and catch up on the older ones ... all one hundred and fifty three of them ...
That shouldn't take long at all. :wink:

Krakabeast
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Krakabeast » Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:16 pm

omegacwa wrote:
Anonymous Friend wrote:
VegettoEX wrote: Well, you would download it the same way you'd download any file... right-click and "Save As".

... Or, you can subscribe in iTunes (or whatever other software you use) and have it automatically download new episodes as they come out :).
Thank you. I had totally not thought of that. Great! Now I can listen to the podcasts now ... and catch up on the older ones ... all one hundred and fifty three of them ...
That shouldn't take long at all. :wink:
I just started listening in May and now I only have exactly 50 episodes left to go. :D But I also listened to many of the 05', 06', and 07' episodes out of order.
Gohan: At least he doesn't have his sword out anymore.
Kuririn: Yeah, and your dad put his finger away too.