Farewell

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

B-kun
Advanced Regular

Post by B-kun » Sat Nov 26, 2005 6:51 pm

I figure, in a thread that's more or less already a joke, anything goes. I guess it can be moved to AIM or chat or something, though.

lost in thought
Advanced Regular

Post by lost in thought » Sat Nov 26, 2005 8:18 pm

B-kun wrote:I figure, in a thread that's more or less already a joke, anything goes. I guess it can be moved to AIM or chat or something, though.
Lol. Well, if Mike allows it, go ahead. I was just being silly, so don't feel miffed, or anything about what I said. :lol:

MajinVejitaXV
Slut of the Daizenshuu EX Family

Post by MajinVejitaXV » Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:20 pm

Oh well, I understand other people's interpretations and am tolerant, I've just never heard *anyone* contest at least the sacrifice. Otherwise, what's the point?

-Corey

P.S. - I'm fully up for a discussion on AIM where I can elaborate on my view. Maybe I missed something the handful of times I went through the game. My AIM is TehBeefWhistle.

Xyex
I Live Here

Post by Xyex » Sat Nov 26, 2005 10:57 pm

The ending was there to make everyone feel sad, etc. HOWEVER! The post credit's scene immedeatly discounts all claims of X-2 ruining the ending of X. The ending of X merely set-up the existance of X-2. (Possible they planned on X-2 from the start, just like X-2 mentions the idea of an X-3.)
Avys ~ DA account ~ Fanfiction ~ Chat Quotes
<Kaboom> I'm just glad that he now sounds more like Invader Zim than Rita Repulsa
<Xyex> Original Freeza never sounded like a chick to me.
<Kaboom> Neither does Rita
<Xyex> Good point.

B-kun
Advanced Regular

Post by B-kun » Sat Nov 26, 2005 10:59 pm

In the European and Japanese versions of X, they apparently had an elongated ending that further set up X-2. And we can't forget about Another Story.

Eclipse
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Eclipse » Sat Nov 26, 2005 11:07 pm

Interesting!
No one who establishes a website devoted to a children's show could have possibly been laid - EVER. I suggest you give it a try.
Why is it every time a fan of something, never gets what he/she wants, starts bashing and hating the subject entirely? His posts proved otherwise he didn't think of it as a kid's show....what a idiot..
"Does Meri Exist?"
That'd be a good episode title!
Starts playing Twilight Zone Music

Chaos Saiyajin
Advanced Regular

Post by Chaos Saiyajin » Sun Nov 27, 2005 12:35 am

The Big Ban Attack! :lol: That's probably what Piccolo-San really looks like (#19) :lol: Ooh! Final Fantasy X discussion! Haven't played X-2 yet, I'm in the Thunder Plains in X.
Does Meri exist?
You know, she'll probably be the next one to post...That'd be weird...
I really, really need to get back into the habit of posting.

MajinVejitaXV
Slut of the Daizenshuu EX Family

Post by MajinVejitaXV » Sun Nov 27, 2005 12:41 am

B-kun wrote:In the European and Japanese versions of X, they apparently had an elongated ending that further set up X-2. And we can't forget about Another Story.
Sorry, I missed you on AIM. I'll explain what this is another time when we catch eachother.

-Corey

Maleko

Post by Maleko » Tue Nov 29, 2005 12:38 am

Final Fantasy X-2......what can I say..beat the final boss with all my characters health points well under 2200. That said, the game...is anything but difficult. Really wish Squenix would stop praising the money tree and not release anything they can think of, or dig out of the trash can. That Tech Demo of VII just woke up so many dormant fanboys, it's disturbing. @_@
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step"

-Confucius