Outright Impossible things you would love to see happen.

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

MrGohanks
Temporarily Banned

Re: Outright Impossible things you would love to see happen.

Post by MrGohanks » Tue Jul 12, 2022 1:09 pm

DBZAOTA482 wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:03 pm
FPSSJ4_Goku wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:17 pm
MrGohanks wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 1:40 pm

Didn't Goku and Chi-Chi kiss in the Z anime? It was even in Kai.
Nope, that's exclusive to the FUNimation dub of Z IIRC. Pretty sure the only time Goku and Chi Chi kissed was in the 23rd Tenka'ichi Budokai, but even then, it was less Goku doing the kissing, and more Chi Chi.
The dub added the sound but it was strongly implied in the Z anime.
Master Roshi even reacted to them kissing in that scene

Ashur
Beyond Newbie

Post by Ashur » Mon Jul 18, 2022 10:49 am

Peach wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:03 pm I would love to see more Dragon Ball films like Path to Power - that condense/remake the stories.

I'm sad they never followed up Path to Power with a remake of Piccolo Daimao or the three major sagas in Z.

A series of films remaking and condensing GT could be incredible if done right too.

Also, I want a Jaco The Galactic Patrol film.
Well this is exactly what the first 3 DB films were, condensed story arcs, with movie 3 being among my favorite DB movies because it managed to condense key elements from the 21st Budokai, Red Ribbon, and 22nd Budokai arcs all in a single narrative.

Granted it did leave out the elements from the Red Ribbon that Path to Power picked up on, it is more focused on the Tao Pai Pai related elements, but give that trilogy a go, it's great fun.

Cure Dragon 255
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Cure Dragon 255 » Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:34 pm

Since I've been banned I've seen plenty of people respond to this topic with "X is impossible! It will never happen" to which I say... DUH. It's the OUTRIGHT IMPOSSIBLE THINGS THREAD.
Marz wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:27 pm "Well, the chapter was good, the story was good and so were the fights. But a new transformation, in Dragon Ball? And one that's ugly? This is where we draw the line!!! Jump the Shark moment!!"

This forum is so over-dramatic that it's not even funny.
90sDBZ wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:44 pm19 years ago I was rushing home from school to watch DBZ on Cartoon Network, and today I've rushed home from work to watch DBS on Pop. I guess it's true the more things change the more they stay the same. :lol: