Official Unofficial Power Level Discussion Thread

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Kaboom

Re: The Official Unofficial Power Levels Thread

Post by Kaboom » Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:46 pm

ahill1 wrote:@Kaboom: where do you have Chaozu, Yamcha, Tenshinhan, Kuririn and Gohan during Mecha Freeza's arrival?
Kuririn's at the 100,000 or so level which I think the Grand Elder's unlock pushed him to before he died.

I've never bothered making numbers for the other Earthlings at that point because they didn't do anything, but I'd imagine they'd all be well under 50,000, with Ten being the only one possibly pushing that level.

Gohan would be around the same 200,000 he had when the fight with Freeza started, since he got stronger than that during the fight but his power would have degraded during the year or so of inactivity since then. I only have a level for him during this time period for the sake of Movie 5, where he gets ganged up on by the Armored Squad's trio of "almost 200,000" power levels.
deviantART
FanFic: DragonBall GT Revised
[thread]
Powar Levuls: Main Series | Movies and Specials | GT
Nintendo/PSN/Steam: KaboomKrusader
ACNH Dream Address: DA-1637-4046-7415 ("SlamZone")
(Not) lost (enough) DB Super plots!
A handy video guide to Kanzenshuu-level grammar quality!

Khin
I Live Here

Post by Khin » Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:55 pm

VegetaSSJBlue wrote:What are your numbers for Vegetto (SS1, SS2, SS3) and Goku SSG?
At this point.I wouldn't even bother making up any numbers for Super unless they will fix those problem they had.But here's my numbers for the movie.

Vegetto
-- SS : 20
-- SS2 : 40
-- SS3 : 160

SSG Goku
-- 80% Power : 480
-- Full Power : 600

RandomGuy96
Kicks it Old-School

Post by RandomGuy96 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:00 pm

VegetaSSJBlue wrote:What are your numbers for Vegetto (SS1, SS2, SS3) and Goku SSG?
I'm not quite sure. Mostly because I have no idea if we're supposed to think "SS3 Vegetto" could be a thing or if it was on anyone's mind.
The Monkey King wrote:
RandomGuy96 wrote:
dbgtFO wrote: Please elaborate as I do not know what you mean by "pushing Vegeta's destruction"
He's probably referring to the Bardock special. Zarbon was the one who first recommended destroying Planet Vegeta because the saiyans were rapidly growing in strength.
It was actually Beerus disguised as Zarbon #StayWoke
Herms wrote:The fact that the ridiculous power inflation is presented so earnestly makes me just roll my eyes and snicker. Like with Freeza, where he starts off over 10 times stronger than all his henchmen except Ginyu (because...well, just because), then we find out he can transform and get even more powerful, and then he reveals he can transform two more times, before finally coming out with the fact that he hasn't even been using anywhere near 50% of his power. Oh, and he can survive in the vacuum of space. All this stuff is just presented as the way Freeza is, without even an attempt at rationalizing it, yet the tone dictates we're supposed to take all this silly grasping at straws as thrilling danger. So I guess I don't really take the power inflation in the Boo arc seriously, but I don't take the power inflation in earlier arcs seriously either, so there's no net loss of seriousness. I think a silly story presented as serious is harder to accept than a silly story presented as silly.

ahill1
Regular

Post by ahill1 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:15 pm

Where do you guys have Monster Zarbon? I'm thinking of him being a little bit stronger than post Zenkai Vegeta (30k). The implications of him being stronger are pretty good imo. Is it wrong?

Vegeta (Zenkai) 30,000
Monster Zarbon 31,000

Khin
I Live Here

Post by Khin » Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:19 pm

ahill1 wrote:Where do you guys have Monster Zarbon? I'm thinking of him being a little bit stronger than post Zenkai Vegeta (30k). The implications of him being stronger are pretty good imo. Is it wrong?
Vegeta is not thirty thousand (Unless you follow the guidebooks).
Chapter: 275 (DBZ 81), P4.2
Context: Vegeta powers up to fight Recoom.
Jheese: "Hey, hey, Vegeta's battle power has risen up close to 30,000!"
Vegeta [Post Zenkai] : 29,900
Monster Zarbon : 29,900

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:41 pm

SSJ3 Vegeta wrote:
ahill1 wrote:Where do you guys have Monster Zarbon? I'm thinking of him being a little bit stronger than post Zenkai Vegeta (30k). The implications of him being stronger are pretty good imo. Is it wrong?
Vegeta is not thirty thousand (Unless you follow the guidebooks).
Chapter: 275 (DBZ 81), P4.2
Context: Vegeta powers up to fight Recoom.
Jheese: "Hey, hey, Vegeta's battle power has risen up close to 30,000!"
Vegeta [Post Zenkai] : 29,900
Monster Zarbon : 29,900
The guidebooks just rounded up his, Goku's and Freeza's BP for neatness. I prefer that to be honest.

DanielSSJ
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by DanielSSJ » Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:45 pm

Vegeta (Zenkai) 30,000
Monster Zarbon 31,000
I generally peg Zarbon as being slightly lower than Vegeta. Vegeta did come out of that fight mostly unscathed, even if he needed to cheat to gain the advantage.
Something like...
Vegeta - 30,000
Zarbon (transformed) - 28,000
My Official Unofficial Battle Power list (in-progress: updated 11/8/2022—FREEZA ARC COMPLETED)

Khin
I Live Here

Post by Khin » Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:56 pm

Vegeta doesn't state anything about him surpassing Zarbon after he got healed,instead he said he can win if he catch him off guard.So at the lowest i'd put them equals.He takes advantage of Zarbon getting cocky due to their first fight and finds an opportunity to catch him off guard.

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:01 pm

I just can't see Zarbon at 28,000. The gap is larger than their previous fight (Without the transformation) and Vegeta didn't need to cheat to get the upper-hand in that one.

ahill1
Regular

Post by ahill1 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:09 pm

Yeah, I'd put them basically equal. In two stances Vegeta brought up Zarbon being off guard, and then resort throwing sand in his eyes to gain the edge. If Vegeta was stronger, it was by a very small margin.

Kaboom

Post by Kaboom » Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:05 pm

If anything other than equal, I'd see Zarbon in his transformed state as the slightly stronger one. Like a 32k compared to Vegeta at almost 30k. Vegeta's tactics let him flip that around and gain an advantage early on. That higher level for Monster Zarbon also makes his transformation seem more drastic and opens up an appropriately wider power gap between himself and Vegeta in round 1.
deviantART
[thread]

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:23 am

I'll use buuhan's as a unit:

Buu arc SS Vegetto - 7
Buu arc SS2 Vegetto - 15
Buu arc SS3 Vegetto - 60

BoG SS Vegetto - 50
BoG SS2 Vegetto - 100
BoG SS3 Vegetto - 400

SSG - 2000

seems nice

Kaboom wrote:
ahill1 wrote:@Kaboom: where do you have Chaozu, Yamcha, Tenshinhan, Kuririn and Gohan during Mecha Freeza's arrival?
Kuririn's at the 100,000 or so level which I think the Grand Elder's unlock pushed him to before he died.

I've never bothered making numbers for the other Earthlings at that point because they didn't do anything, but I'd imagine they'd all be well under 50,000, with Ten being the only one possibly pushing that level.
If you take ginyu force filler into account, then Yamcha could be pushing into 45-50,000 and chiatzu could be around 7000 at that time.
My dragon ball respect threads
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

Kaboom

Post by Kaboom » Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:47 am

apex_pretador wrote:If you take ginyu force filler into account, then Yamcha could be pushing into 45-50,000 and chiatzu could be around 7000 at that time.
Weeeeeeeeell... I don't. Maybe they could have become collectively strong enough to beat the Ginyus after the full year or whatever they spent on Kaio's planet, but not after only a few days, concurrent to the fights with Freeza happening on Namek. No way. Filler nonsense begone.
deviantART
[thread]

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:25 am

I'll try a thing I've never tried - an "Official numbers included" power level list (Databooks / guidebooks)

Source: http://www.kanzenshuu.com/battle-power/databook/

BoDB:

Goku - 10 , hungry - 8 , Ozaru - 100
Yamcha - 8.9
Bear bandit - 7
Flying dinosaur - 7
ChiChi - 7.8
Roshi - 180

21stTB

Krillin (Pre training) - 8
Sabertooth tiger - 6.6

_______
Yamcha = Gilan - 80
Jacky chun - 120
Krillin = Nam - 110
Goku - 120 , Ozaru = 1200

22nd TB

Goku = Tien =180
Roshi = 139
Krillin = 110
Tsuresenin = 120
Chiaotzu = 90

Daimao arc:

Tambourine = 140
Yajirobe = Zenkai goku = 195
Karin = 190
Old daimao (Less than half power) = 220
Old Daimao (Full power) = 250
Young Daimao (initial) = 255, Full power = 260
Goku (Zenkai) = 220 (FAR surpassed karin)
Drum = 240
Goku (God water) = 260, Zenkai = 270

Mr Popo = 310 , Kami = 450

23rd TB

Cybrog tao = 210
Yamcha = 240 (Far above tao)
Krillin = 260
Tien = 300 (Above all humans, and above Daimao)
Mr popo = 315
Kami = 450 , Shen = 375
Goku = 910
Piccolo = 890

BoZ

Yamcha = 177 (Slacked off)
Krillin = 206 (Slacked off)
Tien = 250 (slacked off)
Mr popo = 315
Kami = 315 (slacked off)
Raditz = 1500
Goku = 924
Piccolo = 910

Arrival of saiyans

(Note: the PL's are 6 month training and arrival of saiyans respectively)
Yamcha = 760, 1480
Krillin = 890, 1770
Tien = 920, 1830
Chiaotzu = 245, 610
Yajirobe = 490, 970
Kami = 244, 220
Popo = 1030, 1030
Piccolo = 1501, 3500
Gohan = 700, 2800
Goku = 1900, 8000, 8050 (scouter malfunction)
Nappa = 4000
Vegeta = 18000
Goku KK x4 KHH = 32000

Feed-back will be appreciated, & I'll extend this list later.
My dragon ball respect threads
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

RandomGuy96
Kicks it Old-School

Post by RandomGuy96 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:26 am

Vegeta specifically noting that Zarbon will be coming at him off guard, never bragging about surpassing Zabon in power (unlike with his three earlier battles), and using dirty tactics to win, all heavily imply Zarbon is slightly stronger. 32,000 is where I put him.
The Monkey King wrote:
RandomGuy96 wrote:
dbgtFO wrote: Please elaborate as I do not know what you mean by "pushing Vegeta's destruction"
He's probably referring to the Bardock special. Zarbon was the one who first recommended destroying Planet Vegeta because the saiyans were rapidly growing in strength.
Herms wrote:The fact that the ridiculous power inflation is presented so earnestly makes me just roll my eyes and snicker. Like with Freeza, where he starts off over 10 times stronger than all his henchmen except Ginyu (because...well, just because), then we find out he can transform and get even more powerful, and then he reveals he can transform two more times, before finally coming out with the fact that he hasn't even been using anywhere near 50% of his power. Oh, and he can survive in the vacuum of space. All this stuff is just presented as the way Freeza is, without even an attempt at rationalizing it, yet the tone dictates we're supposed to take all this silly grasping at straws as thrilling danger. So I guess I don't really take the power inflation in the Boo arc seriously, but I don't take the power inflation in earlier arcs seriously either, so there's no net loss of seriousness. I think a silly story presented as serious is harder to accept than a silly story presented as silly.

Blackstripe
Regular

Post by Blackstripe » Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:53 am

Has anyone tried to make sense out of SSB Kaioken yet? :P

DBZGTKOSDH
Namekian Warrior

Post by DBZGTKOSDH » Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:34 pm

Blackstripe wrote:Has anyone tried to make sense out of SSB Kaioken yet? :P
That's my opinion on this:

Hit could tell which levels of Kaio-ken Goku was using by sensing his power, meaning there is no doubt that Kaio-ken is multplying SSB Goku's battle power. Beerus can't be many times stronger than SSG/B Goku & Vegeta, or he wouldn't care about them IMO. Not only that, but his reaction to KKx2 seemed to indicate that Goku may be stronger than him. But that doesn't mean that Goku can beat him in a fight, since Kaio-ken is a temporary boost with big drawbacks, and Beerus has learned, but hasn't perfected, the ability to have his body move on its own, making him capable of avoiding attacks more powerful than him, while Whis has perfected this ability, and we have no idea what other abilities Beerus & Whis may have. So, just because Goku can temporary become stronger than them doesn't mean he has truly surpassed them, and he still hasn't according to Toriyama.
James Teal (Animerica 1996) wrote:When you think about it, there are a number of similarities between the Chinese-inspired Son Goku and that most American of superhero icons, Superman. Both are aliens sent to Earth shortly after birth to escape the destruction of their homeworlds; both possess super-strength, flight, super-speed, heightened senses and the ability to cast energy blasts. But the crucial difference between them lies not only in how they view the world, but in how the world views them.

Superman is, and always has been, a symbol for truth, justice, and upstanding moral fortitude–a role model and leader as much as a fighter. The more down-to-earth Goku has no illusions about being responsible for maintaining social order, or for setting some kind of moral example for the entire world. Goku is simply a martial artist who’s devoted his life toward perfecting his fighting skills and other abilities. Though never shy about risking his life to save either one person or the entire world, he just doesn’t believe that the balance of the world rests in any way on his shoulders, and he has no need to shape any part of it in his image. Goku is an idealist, and believes that there is some good in everyone, but he is unconcerned with the big picture of the world…unless it has to do with some kind of fight. Politics, society, law and order don’t have much bearing on his life, but he’s a man who knows right from wrong.

VegetaSSJBlue
Beyond Newbie

Post by VegetaSSJBlue » Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:11 pm

What are your numbers for Kuririn, Chaozu, Tenshinhan and Yamcha during the Nappa arc?

My numbers:

Tenshinhan: 1,600
Kuririn: 1,450
Yamcha: 1,350
Chaozu: 1,000

dbgtFO
Kicks it Old-School

Post by dbgtFO » Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:26 pm

VegetaSSJBlue wrote:What are your numbers for Kuririn, Chaozu, Tenshinhan and Yamcha during the Nappa arc?

My numbers:

Tenshinhan: 1,600
Kuririn: 1,450
Yamcha: 1,350
Chaozu: 1,000
Tenshinhan: 1,100.
-Full Power: 1,500.
-Kikoho(after getting damaged): 1,830.

Yamcha: 1,050.
-Full Power: 1,250.
-Kamehameha(quickly charged): 1,480.

Krillin - 1,083.
-Full Power blast: 1,770.

Chaozu: 610.
-Suicide: 1220.

Nappa remarked that there was more than two people with a battle power over 1,000. We already have the powers of Gohan, Krillin and Piccolo, where two of them surpassed 1,000(note that Piccolo was wearing his weighted clothing when read, so his battle power might have been below 1,000 then), so there might be 2 more and that would be Tenshinhan and Yamcha.

RandomGuy96
Kicks it Old-School

Post by RandomGuy96 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:33 pm

I just use the Daizenshuu 7 numbers for the Fodder Squad. I never saw any problem with them.
Blackstripe wrote:Has anyone tried to make sense out of SSB Kaioken yet? :P
On the one hand, Beerus freaking out and sweating when Goku merely used Kaio-Ken x2 heavily implies that the 6-10-15 scale is still in place, and that KK x10 Goku should wipe the floor with Beerus (Beerus denies being afraid of the KK x2, but his tone of voice, facial expressions, and mannerisms say otherwise). On the other hand, Toriyama's statement that he has no plans for GOKU to surpass Beerus says otherwise (though that could've been a lie...). So I'll just wait for further information. We'll probably get that next week.
The Monkey King wrote:
RandomGuy96 wrote: