What did Piccolo mean?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

p123
Advanced Regular

What did Piccolo mean?

Post by p123 » Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:19 am

When Cell uses a Kamehameha against Piccolo, he laughs it off, and says that Cell is using the Kamehameha that Goku used against Vegeta I think...

Then Piccolo goes on to say, that Goku has vastly improved his blast...

Now, from what I think, I think it makes no sense for Piccolo to laugh off Cell's power x 2.22. That power would probably be way above Piccolo.

So, I'm thinking that amplified ki blasts are an addition judged by Piccolo's comment...

But that doesn't make too much sense on it's own. So instead, I think ki blasts are an addition, that have to be trained alongside one's power to increase it and keep it up to par. For instance, Goku's Kamehameha is always 2.22x his own power as long as it is a FP Kamehameha. But Goku trains it to be up to par...

So basically, it's an addition, that has a cap of being 2.22x the user. Which would make sense out of things a bit better I would think...