The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by ZombieVito » Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:31 am

GreatSaiyaman123 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:48 pm
ZombieVito wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:35 pm Bardock [DBS] vs Appule.
Galactic King vs Kid Vegeta.
Guldo [No psychic abilities] vs Nappa.
Tagoma [Pre Training] vs Dodoria.
18 [ToP arc] vs Frost [ToP arc].
They're about the same. Bardock barely wins since I imagine he's the better fighter [s]and has asspull power too.[/s]

I have Galactic King at 10k since he can destroy planets. I don't think Vegeta is up there yet, would be weird if Vegeta obtained the bulk of his adult power as a 5 year old. I have Kid Vegeta at 6-9k. Just for extra info, I heard a new DBZ: Kakarott has Kid Vegeta call Z Bardock weak, but idk the context behind that.

I have Guldo at 10k too, so he wins somehow.

They're about the same. I can see this one being a tie since we don't know who's the better fighter.

Frost > Piccolo > 18. Frost one shots.
Where are you getting that the Galactic King can destroy planets? All I can find is on the wiki that he can destroy meteors that can destroy planets not that he can do that himself.

18 performed better than Piccolo at the ToP and I remember a preview for it saying she can give Super Saiyans trouble or something like that. Obviously this can be a reference to the Android arc but if the shoe fits for the ToP then...

Almighty Majin
Beyond Newbie

Post by Almighty Majin » Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:41 pm

ZombieVito wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:31 am Where are you getting that the Galactic King can destroy planets? All I can find is on the wiki that he can destroy meteors that can destroy planets not that he can do that himself.
At the end of the Jiya manga it is stated that the Galactic King is capable of destroying a planet destroying asteroid which would mean that the Galactic King can output an attack that matches or exceeds the planet destroying force of said meteor. This feat is even better when you realize that this would be a Galactic King after waking up from a 9 year sleep so he's likely not even at full fighting capacity.

GreatSaiyaman123
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Sun Apr 14, 2024 10:43 am

ZombieVito wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:31 am 18 performed better than Piccolo at the ToP and I remember a preview for it saying she can give Super Saiyans trouble or something like that. Obviously this can be a reference to the Android arc but if the shoe fits for the ToP then...
Giving a SSJ trouble is really vague. Ribrianne was weaker than 18 but gave SSJ Vegeta trouble.
Battle Powers List (Manga)

Guardian of the city, I am the one and only...Great Saiyaman!

GatoF
Beyond Newbie

Post by GatoF » Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:03 pm

1. Base Gogeta vs Ikari Broly
2. End of Saiyan arc Gohan vs Saiyan arc Piccolo
3. ToP Piccolo vs Super Janemba
4. LB Jiren vs Cell Max (Jiren is aware of his head weakness)

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Mon Apr 15, 2024 3:20 pm

GatoF wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:03 pm 1. Base Gogeta vs Ikari Broly
2. End of Saiyan arc Gohan vs Saiyan arc Piccolo
3. ToP Piccolo vs Super Janemba
4. LB Jiren vs Cell Max (Jiren is aware of his head weakness)
1) SSB Goku had Broly already under control, Gogeta seems to be as capable as Goku or Vegeta at their mightiest. He has it covered as well.

2) Gohan got stronger, but Piccolo is still more experienced. Gohan also relies too much on his rage bursts, if Piccolo wants to, he ends the fight soon enough.

3) IIRC, Piccolo showed to be above SS2 Gohan but below Ultimate from the Buu arc. He might be able to put up a fight, I don't think he can take it, though.

4) The post-ToP power scaling contradicts itself quite often, Jiren seems to be still a relevant powerhouse and a hell of a fighter, according to SH. I think he can handle it, probably not through sheer power but skill. In the manga, he reached FP after taking some serious damage, and still outlasted UI.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:04 pm

Controlled SS Broly (as seen vs Beast Gohan) vs Zombie Gas

Controlled SS Broly vs TUI Goku and UE Vegeta (Granny arc)

Controlled SS Broly vs Orange Piccolo (SH)