The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

jeffbr92
Advanced Regular

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by jeffbr92 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:08 pm

DB▪Magnum-Expert wrote:
jeffbr92 wrote:Base Vegeta vs. Tapion
Which Base Vegeta?
Boo arc Base* sorry
GreatSaiyaman123 wrote:Tapion is completely featless, so Vegeta probably stomps.
I don't know he managed to hurt Hirudegarn, right? So he might be somewhat strong
GreatSaiyaman123 wrote:
jeffbr92 wrote:That really doesn't mean much as Gero thought Yamcha was Goku who never have gone to Namek. Also Piccolo took a while to beat the Armored Squadron by himself, I don't think Yamcha came to his level on the Cell Games.
And #20 didn't show surprise to Base Goku's power when he showed up.
Are you implying that Yamcha is stronger than Base Goku?
GreatSaiyaman123 wrote:Cell one shots. Cell was confident is full power would beat a Gohan far stronger than his SSJ self, while Boo Arc Goku is still within rival range with Gohan.
Didn't Goku had surpassed Cell Games Gohan by this time? Majin Vegeta says SSJ2 Goku is stronger than Gohan was back then, the same could be applied to his SSJ and Base.
Power levels are not just big numbers:

by Doctor.

Zamasu55
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Zamasu55 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:29 pm

- Merged Zamasu (Halo) vs Toppo, Dyspo and Kahseral

- Obuni vs Bergamo, Lavender and Basil

- Janemba (final form) vs Saonel and Pirina

- Ssj2 Cabba vs Present Zamasu

- Krillin, Tenshinhan and Roshi (TOP) vs Android 19

GreatSaiyaman123

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:40 pm

jeffbr92 wrote:I don't know he managed to hurt Hirudegarn, right? So he might be somewhat strong
Wasn't it an off guard attack with his sword? I'll take a quick look on the movie and see ehat he foes.
Are you implying that Yamcha is stronger than Base Goku
No? I'm just saying if Base Goku didn't blow Gero's estimatives out of the water, Yamcha wouldn't either. Some people argue Yamcha is Saiyan Arc tier based on Gero thinking he's Goku.

Didn't Goku had surpassed Cell Games Gohan by this time? Majin Vegeta says SSJ2 Goku is stronger than Gohan was back then, the same could be applied to his SSJ and Base.
That's what i said. Goku definitely surpassed Gohan in equal forms, but not by a long shot. Gohan still rivals Goku.
Last edited by GreatSaiyaman123 on Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Battle Powers List (Manga)

Guardian of the city, I am the one and only...Great Saiyaman!

dragon boss z

Post by dragon boss z » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:09 pm

Zamasu55 wrote:- Merged Zamasu (Halo) vs Toppo, Dyspo and Kahseral
As long as Zamasu can be killed, Toppo solos in his GoD form.
- Obuni vs Bergamo, Lavender and Basil
trio de danger
- Janemba (final form) vs Saonel and Pirina
Hmmm, tough one but I'll go with Saonel and Pirina. If it was 1v1 then I wouldn't be so sure.
- Ssj2 Cabba vs Present Zamasu
I would say Cabba in a close fight.
- Krillin, Tenshinhan and Roshi (TOP) vs Android 19
The trio can do it as long as they don't let 19 absorb too much of their energy and if they fight smart.

DB▪Magnum-Expert
Beyond Newbie

Post by DB▪Magnum-Expert » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:06 am

Zamasu55 wrote:- Merged Zamasu (Halo) vs Toppo, Dyspo and Kahseral
Kahseral is non factor compared to Toppo and Dyspo. Either way Dyspo or Toppo solos, Toppo would be overkill though
Zamasu55 wrote:- Obuni vs Bergamo, Lavender and Basil
Obuni stomps. He went up against Ultimate Gohan and kept up with him, that's all enough to suggest his superiority
Zamasu55 wrote:- Janemba (final form) vs Saonel and Pirina
Saonel and Pirina stomp. Scaling from their fight against Ultimate Gohan and Piccolo, they easily solo.
Zamasu55 wrote:- Ssj2 Cabba vs Present Zamasu
Cabba roflstomps. Doesn't need much explanation
Zamasu55 wrote:- Krillin, Tenshinhan and Roshi (TOP) vs Android 19
One human is enough to obliterate. Humans in the ToP arc far surpass anything they've shown in DBZ and mid-high tiers in Z
People I'm always keen to Debate with for the sole purpose of increasing experience and joy:

DB▪Magnum-Expert
Beyond Newbie

Post by DB▪Magnum-Expert » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:08 am

jeffbr92 wrote:
DB▪Magnum-Expert wrote:
jeffbr92 wrote:Base Vegeta vs. Tapion
Which Base Vegeta?
Boo arc Base* sorry
Base Vegeta stomps then. Tapion has shown nothing at the level of Vegeta in any form
People I'm always keen to Debate with for the sole purpose of increasing experience and joy:

DB▪Magnum-Expert
Beyond Newbie

Post by DB▪Magnum-Expert » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:48 am

Vegito from the Buu Saga (can go Ssj3, no strain, no time limit) runs the following GT Guantlet (In no particular order)

Who does he beat, and who does he lose to?

1.) Ssj Gohan (Super Android 17 Saga)

2.) Metal Rildo (On Planet M-2)

3.) Base Nuova Shenron

4.) Golden Oozaru Baby Vegeta

5.) Majuub (Baby Saga)

6.) Omega Shenron

7.) Super Android 17

8.) Ssj Goten and Trunks (Super Android 17 Saga)

9.) Ssj4 Goku (Shadow Dragons Arc)

10.) Pan (Shadow Dragons Arc)

jeffbr92
Advanced Regular

Post by jeffbr92 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:33 am

(Namek) Freeza (can transform) vs. Slug (can transform)
(Namek) Final Form Freeza vs. Final Form Cooler
Mecha Freeza 100% full power vs. (Namek) SSJ Goku
(Yardrat) 20x Kaioken Goku vs. Android #20

by Doctor.

dragonball0900
Advanced Regular

Post by dragonball0900 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:49 pm

jeffbr92 wrote:(Namek) Freeza (can transform) vs. Slug (can transform)
I've been out for a few days. Being busy with my life and all, but anyway.

1. I suppose Goku was 90,000 in the movie (which I think that's the case since when the movie was made Goku hadn't reached 3,000,000 in the Frieza arc yet). False SSJ should have the same multiplier of normal SSJ so he would be at 4,500,000, which is above Lord Slug (no giant). However, Lord Slug becomes Giant and is implied to be above False SSJ in the movie. So Piccolo gives Goku his energy and makes a Kaioken X100 (I know it's ridiculous but it's stated in a guide, and this is a movie so yeah), making his power over 9,000,000 and with that he defeats Giant Slug. That implies that Lord Slug defeats 1st, 2nd and 3rd form Frieza, Giant Slug defeats early Final Form Frieza, then Frieza in his 50% obliterates Giant Slug.

2. I think it was stated that Cooler was only stronger than Frieza in his 5th Form. Final Form Cooler was suppressed in the movie, but if he goes into his 100% he would still lose to Final Form Frieza in his 100%. So yeah, Frieza wins this.

3. They are probably around the same strength, Frieza did bring his father King Cold with him after all. With his skills and if he doesn't play around, Goku would win, unless Frieza decides to destroy the planet or something.

4. I have Yardrat Goku at 3,600,000. Kaioken X20 gets him to 72,000,000. Android 20 even without absorbing energy should be able to win, since I have him at 100,000,000. After absorbing energy (with 150,000,000 in my opinion), it's a stomp.

GreatSaiyaman123

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:09 pm

Slug wins if Freeza gets to his 3rd form. Movie 4 was released before Freeza transformed, so when Kaio said Slug was stronger than Freeza he was refering to his 2nd form as his 3rd wasn't shown yet.
Cooler: "Hmph, you do as well as I expected. Enough to have defeated by brother. However the real hell begins now! Once you witness thishHell, I will show you no mercy, no matter how you scream! Not until I've torn you to bits."

Cooler says that to Base Goku. Final Form Cooler totally wrecked this Goku's shit even when the later used a Kamehameha x20, so Freeza has no chance here.
Freeza is a bit stronger, but it all depends if he actually solved his stamina issues or not. I think he did, so he probably beats Goku with extreme diff.

(Yardrat) 20x Kaioken Goku vs. Android #20[/quote]

#20 absorbs Goku's Kamehameha and one shots him.
dragonball0900 wrote:I've been out for a few days. Being busy with my life and all, but anyway.
Good to see you're back bro, though your time out wasn't even that long imo.

kn83
Banned

Post by kn83 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:33 pm

DB▪Magnum-Expert wrote:Vegito from the Buu Saga (can go Ssj3, no strain, no time limit) runs the following GT Guantlet (In no particular order)

3.) Base Nuova Shenron

5.) Majuub (Baby Saga)

6.) Omega Shenron

7.) Super Android 17

He stops at #1. GT Gohan was stated in the GT Perfect Flies to have continued to train after Buu and could stack SSJ on top of his Mystic power. That means he should be at least 50x stronger than he was in the Buu saga.

kn83
Banned

Post by kn83 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:40 pm

General Rildo vs Buuhan (kaioken x10)
Time Breaker Bardock vs Hit (ToP)
Master Roshi (ToP) vs Ginyu
SSJ Goten (Buu saga) vs 5th Form Cooler
SSJ4 Gogeta (KKx10) vs Base Goku (RoF)

GreatSaiyaman123

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:06 pm

kn83 wrote:Master Roshi (ToP) vs Ginyu
The fact Roshi is treated as a much bigger deal than even the boys makes me think Roshi can solo pretty much eberyone on Namek.
Even though Cooler is dozens of times stronger than his brother, i still wouldn't put him on CG SSJ Tier like Goten is. I think Cooler falls between SSJG2 Vegeta and Warm up Perfect Cell.
I still need to see proof Gogeta is any betyer than Galaxy Buster. Even though this is a Gogeta 10x stronger, i doubt he can go from one shoting one or two Galaxies to one shoting billions of them, like Base Goku can do.

dragon boss z

Post by dragon boss z » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:42 pm

-Frieza. Slug lost to an imperfect ssj.
-Depends on what you mean by "final form" Cooler. Imo 4th form Cooler<4th form Frieza<5th form Cooler
-Goku wins. There is a reason the cocky Frieza brought his dad for backup, and considering he was just used as a jobber for Trunks I don't think he is much more than 10% stronger than before. Imo if namek Frieza was 120 mil, mecha Frieza at full power would be 130 or 140 mil, but maybe without so much stamina drain.
-I think Goku would be stronger than 20, but if he lets 20 absorb his energy 20 wins. Also it depends how long Goku can hold kkx20. If he has complete mastery of it and knows not to let his energy get absorbed, then I would say he wins.
kn83 wrote:General Rildo vs Buuhan (kaioken x10)
-wasn't Rildo stated to be Buu level? Buuhan x10 should win, though I don't know much about GT so I could be wrong.
-pass
-Could go either way. I would give Ginyu the power advantage, but Roshi has some good techniques, though Ginyu can change bodies. I'll give it to Ginyu I guess.
-Cooler. Imo the kids aren't that strong, just really strong for their age. They haven't legitimately beaten anyone strong by themselves. I'm pretty sure the strongest things they beat were that big snake in ep 1 and those fodder soldiers in the purple goop arc, lol.
-ssj4 Gogeta wins without kaioken in a massive stomp. Base RoF Goku is only around base Vegito (buu saga) level imo. Maybe ssj Vegito at best.

dragonball0900
Advanced Regular

Post by dragonball0900 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:02 am

1. I don't know about GT, but I do believe that when Goku refers Rildo as being above Buu it means to Kid Buu since that's the Buu Goku fought the most and the final one too, despite being weaker than Super Buu. That means that I don't think base General Rildo is Super Buu level at all. As for his other transformations, I'm not sure. Goku did say he was a little stronger than he thought he was, so I assume his transformations didn't mean that much. Buuhan stomps.

2. I'm not sure.

3. I'm not sure either. But Roshi has skills, way too much skill. He probably wins.

4. Goten wins easily. SSJ Trunks was able to scare Android 18 with a suppressed ki blast, and SSJ Goten is just a bit below him. Cooler is weaker than SSJ Goku who is weaker than Android 18 who is weaker than SSJ Goten and Trunks.

5. If Goku doesn't have god ki and uses his normal base form, Gogeta finger flicks him. But if Goku uses his god ki (aka Saiyan Beyond God) then he might win. The thing is, if it's Buu arc (or Movie 12) SSJ4 Gogeta then Goku wins easily, but the GT version of Gogeta, I don't really know since as I said before GT is not my thing when it comes to power scaling.

dragon boss z

Post by dragon boss z » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:08 am

dragonball0900 wrote: 5. If Goku doesn't have god ki and uses his normal base form, Gogeta finger flicks him. But if Goku uses his god ki (aka Saiyan Beyond God) then he might win. The thing is, if it's Buu arc (or Movie 12) SSJ4 Gogeta then Goku wins easily, but the GT version of Gogeta, I don't really know since as I said before GT is not my thing when it comes to power scaling.
I don't know much about GT either but base kid Goku is around Buu tier, so if he fuses with Vegeta who should be comparable, I'm think that logically as a ssj4 they should even be above ssj2 Kefla as at best I think the u6 saiyan's base form is Buu tier, though I actually think it is lower. I think god characters are a little overhyped. Literally everyone is catching up with them. 17 from training on an island did, Frieza training for 4 months did, Gohan training for a day did, the U6 saiyans just had to fuse, ect. If all of them reached god tier I don't see why a version of Goku who toyed with Cell and Frieza at the same time in base form and is at least around Buu level fusing with Vegeta and going ssj4 wouldn't put him on that level as well.

DB▪Magnum-Expert
Beyond Newbie

Post by DB▪Magnum-Expert » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:19 am

-General Rildo roflstomps in base. He's stated to be stronger than Buu in General, which includes all forms of Buu whatsoever. Goku's Base Form in the Beginning of GT far surpasses any hero in the GT verse which includes Uub, Gohan, Goten, Trunks and Vegeta who all were boosted in strength crazily. Rildo could go head to head against Base Goku and kept up with a much stronger Goku. End Of Z Goku is already more than Kid Buu level, so such a statement would make absolutely no sense

-Time Breaker Bardock stomps. His feats exceed anything Hit has ever shown, whether from Dragon Ball Xenoverse or Dragon Ball Heroes.

-Master Roshi solos with utter ease, unless his body gets exchanged, though I don't think Master Roshi would fall for it

- Ssj Goten Wins Low-Mid difficulty. He's as strong as/a bit weaker than Buu Saga Gohan

-Ignoring the Fact that Gogeta would diffuse the moment he uses Kaioken, I'd give it to Base Goku RoF. He's far beyond his level in BoG by plenty

DB▪Magnum-Expert
Beyond Newbie

Post by DB▪Magnum-Expert » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:24 am

dragonball0900 wrote:5. If Goku doesn't have god ki and uses his normal base form, Gogeta finger flicks him. But if Goku uses his god ki (aka Saiyan Beyond God) then he might win. The thing is, if it's Buu arc (or Movie 12) SSJ4 Gogeta then Goku wins easily, but the GT version of Gogeta, I don't really know since as I said before GT is not my thing when it comes to power scaling.
There's no such thing as Saiyan beyond God, but for some reason it has been given a rise of name although concept-wise it never once was supported and it's a theory which came from the basis of an assumption. Not once has it been stated that Goku's and Vegeta's regular Super Saiyan forms or base have God Ki. They are always sensed by others and only SsjG and SsjB have God Ki.

DB▪Magnum-Expert
Beyond Newbie

Post by DB▪Magnum-Expert » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:25 am

kn83 wrote:
DB▪Magnum-Expert wrote:Vegito from the Buu Saga (can go Ssj3, no strain, no time limit) runs the following GT Guantlet (In no particular order)

3.) Base Nuova Shenron

5.) Majuub (Baby Saga)

6.) Omega Shenron

7.) Super Android 17

He stops at #1. GT Gohan was stated in the GT Perfect Flies to have continued to train after Buu and could stack SSJ on top of his Mystic power. That means he should be at least 50x stronger than he was in the Buu saga.
What about 2 - 10? This list isn't an order, so there might be differences. I agree he loses to Gohan, but I want to see your opinion on the rest

jeffbr92
Advanced Regular

Post by jeffbr92 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:56 pm

Adult (GT) SSJ3 Goku (can use Dragon Fist) vs. Baby-Vegeta (cannot transform)

by Doctor.