The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Koitsukai » Tue Mar 05, 2024 1:04 pm

Almighty Majin wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:04 pm Let's have a little fun. Let us assume that Gero's drones have been working much earlier and more efficiently that they create a new version of Cell based on 5 fighters from each arc. Who is the strongest opponent each version of Cell can defeat? Assume the version of Cell is already Perfect.
1) Tao Pai Pai, he defeated a Goku that was way above those used for 1st arc Cell.
2) I’m going with post-Karin Goku here.
3) For this, I don’t think Tenshinhan would be enough, but some Piccolo offspring might do it.
4) Same as above.
5) Old Piccolo Daimaoh? if not, Kami sama.
6) I’m thinking 23rd TB Goku can do it, if not, then Goku after having a senzu.
7) Raditz, or a bunch of Saibaimen.
8) The Ginyu Tokusentai, probably working as a team, captain included. I don’t think Freeza would be needed.
9) Well this is a job for 2nd form Cell.
10) Majin Buu, angry, I doubt this Cell is SS3 level.
11) RoF SSG, if not 100% BoG SSG.
12) Hit (anime)

Now it gets tricky
13) Merged Zamasu, that's a lot of SSB cells put together.
14) Black Rosé, not that many SSB fighters, so I think Black's full power can do it without fusing.
15) LB Jiren, SSB Gogeta or FPSS Broly.
16) Moro arc UI Goku or Moro73.
17) Beerus. Only he can take on a creature made of Gogeta, Broly, etc.
18) FP Gas, maybe Granola could get it done, but definitely Gas.
19) Beerus.
20) Beerus or FP Black Freeza (too soon to say, we don’t know just how strong Freeza or Beast are)

GatoF
Beyond Newbie

Post by GatoF » Tue Mar 05, 2024 1:26 pm

Who is the strongest character from Dragon Ball Z current manga SSJ1 Trunks and Goten can defeat together?

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:04 pm

GatoF wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 1:26 pm Who is the strongest character from Dragon Ball Z current manga SSJ1 Trunks and Goten can defeat together?
I guess Dabura.

Mr Perfect Cell

Re: Piccolo Post ROSAT vs

Post by Mr Perfect Cell » Wed Mar 06, 2024 5:16 pm

Kirby456 wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:23 pm Hello everyone. I decided to create a bunch of Piccolo Post ROSAT vs Fights. I've noticed a lot of people put Piccolo Post ROSAT at 50 percent MSSJ Goku and a lot put him at Semi Perfect Cell but the Majority seem to put him at ASSJ Vegeta.

so here are the battles list who you think would win in each battle.

1. Piccolo POST ROSAT vs Android 16
2. Piccolo POST ROSAT vs Semi Perfect Cell
3. Piccolo POST ROSAT vs Ascended Super Saiyan Vegeta Post ROSAT 1st time
4. Piccolo POST ROSAT vs Ultra Super Saiyan Vegeta Post ROSAT 1st time
5. Piccolo Post ROSAT vs Mastered Super Saiyan Goku 50 percent

my opinions.

1. Piccolo wins
2. Piccolo wins
3. Piccolo wins
4. Not Sure who will win
5. Piccolo loses
Piccolo wins all of them with little difficulty.

Mr Perfect Cell

Post by Mr Perfect Cell » Wed Mar 06, 2024 5:29 pm

Koitsukai wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:29 am
ZombieVito wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 2:15 pm Future Krillin vs Goku [Can only use default Kaioken; Ginyu arc].
Future Piccolo vs Goku [Can only use default Kaioken; Mecha arc].
Future Vegeta [Super Saiyan] vs Goku [Super Saiyan; Mecha arc].
1) The official numbers have Krilin losing greatly to even base Goku, but I don't think he would've been able to be so nosy to Freeza. I think he pushes Goku to use Kaioken and loses.
2) I think Goku takes this one, without Kaioken this time. As close as their first fight.
3) Geets. With or without the android threat, his mind was set on surpassing Goku and becoming a SS. And he actually managed to surpass Android arc Goku, so Mecha arc Goku is toasted.

--

1)a) Post-senzu Saiyan arc Goku (only regular KK allowed) vs Saiyan saga Vegeta
Goku after recovering from his fight, right before boarding the ship to Namek, before mastering KK. Can he stand up to the Vegeta that he just fought?

b) If we remove the KK restrictions, could he take on Early Namek arc Vegeta? (the one that beat Kiwi and Dodoria but capped at Zarbon). This would be the actual rematch that Freeza's intentions postponed. I assume Vegeta wouldn't turn ape if he doesn't have to, he doesn't like the form.

2) Super Perfect Cell vs Majin Buu (the fat one, no absorptions, no turning into Super Buu either)
Yeah, he'll do worse than Vegeta, but how would he react to Buu? would he bulk up, losing his mind? would he self destruct and hope, if that’s not enough to kill Buu, that he’ll come back stronger like vs Gohan? and would that be enough?
Or would he be a little more collected and try the Kaioken? the genki dama? could he absorb the genki dama like Goku vs Android 13? so, does Cell have resources to overcome that power gap? oh, does he know the mafuba? would that work?
According to his personality, would he go nuts and try to destroy everything again or, if everything fails, would he now try to escape and live to fight another day?

3) Ikari Broly vs RoF SSB Goku, RoF SSB Vegeta.
Ikari Broly is a bit below post ToP SSB Goku, but what about the first SSB ever x2?

4) How strong was SS Goku after absorbing the genki dama vs Android 13? who could he take from later arcs with that power up? could Hirudegan survive him?

5) How strong did Goku get after the friendship power up vs Z Broly? who would be strong enough to catch/dodge that punch? Super Buu?

1. Goku Matches Vegeta if not surpasses him slightly but loses due to strain and inferior skill and experience.
b. probably not since he still inferior in the skill and experience department

2.Cell Probably like dabura and vegeta insulting the dumb blob and landing a flurry on hits that looks like he may do damage. In the end though he is going to get bodied and either turn into candy or pull a vegeta and blow himself up. If he does come back I headcanon he unlocks Ultra Perfect Cell (SS3 Equivlent) and destroys buu once and for all.

3. Ikari Broly Wasn't too far behind Broly Movie Goku and Vegeta Blue and they have done a lot of training since RoF ( Zamasu and T.O.P shenanigan's) So he slams.

4. About Inital Semi Cell level so he destroys anyone below that and Hirudegan took on a Stronger SS3 so he tanks or smokes through it.

5. About his CG level so Cell and up could defend against that (I have Z and Z Movie PLs on my post count if you want a point of reference for my answers.)

GatoF
Beyond Newbie

Post by GatoF » Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:57 am

(DBS) Base Broly vs (DBS) 4th form Freeza

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Sat Mar 16, 2024 1:43 pm

GatoF wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:57 am (DBS) Base Broly vs (DBS) 4th form Freeza
Broly finger flicks. With Ikari (Which is 10 times base) he was holding his own against SSB Goku.

Beasto

Post by Beasto » Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:59 pm

SSjin 2 Vegeta (Pre Majin) vs Super Perfect Cell (manga)

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:58 am

Beasto wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:59 pm SSjin 2 Vegeta (Pre Majin) vs Super Perfect Cell (manga)
Hmm so vegeta probably wasn't stronger than gohan without majin as neither he nor goku were much stronger when vegeta had it.

However vegeta also wasn't threatened by a super perfect cell level dabra and gohan killed cell while wounded and demoralised when cell was fresh as hell.

I think spc is the weakest ss2 in the franchise. I think he's closer to bog ss1 then any periods ss2
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

Thani
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Thani » Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:42 pm

Beasto wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:59 pm SSjin 2 Vegeta (Pre Majin) vs Super Perfect Cell (manga)
Vegeta was hella cocky by dismissing Dabra, and Cell after returning (his Super Perfect form) was strong enough to fuck Gohan's arm up and match his normal full power in a kamehameha clash. It took Vegeta breaking his focus AND Gohan exploding his ki like crazy (to the point of dropping to the ground exhausted afterwards) to actually beat him.

He's weaker than SS2 Gohan in the CG, sure, but so was Vegeta pre-majinization.

I'd say it would be a violent fight, with Cell having the advantage thanks to regeneration.

nineko
Beyond Newbie

Post by nineko » Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:56 am

Lemo versus Mr. Satan.

Neither can use weapons, but since Lemo usually wears Saiyan armour, Mr. Satan can wear it too, for fairness. Now I do want to see how Mr. Satan would look in Saiyan armour.

Also, since both of them are relatively old at this time, suppose this fight is between their best/young versions.

GreatSaiyaman123
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:22 pm

GatoF wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 1:26 pm Who is the strongest character from Dragon Ball Z current manga SSJ1 Trunks and Goten can defeat together?
I have them at DBZ Gotenks level individually, so I'd say DBZ Ultimate Gohan.
GatoF wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:57 am (DBS) Base Broly vs (DBS) 4th form Freeza
Broly's power depends on his mood. If he's feeling like it, even Golden Freeza might lose.
Cell wins. If one has to be stronger, it's him, plus he has regeneration.
nineko wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:56 am Lemo versus Mr. Satan.

Neither can use weapons, but since Lemo usually wears Saiyan armour, Mr. Satan can wear it too, for fairness. Now I do want to see how Mr. Satan would look in Saiyan armour.

Also, since both of them are relatively old at this time, suppose this fight is between their best/young versions.
Lemo is a Freeza Army veteran. Placing him against guys like Tao Pai Pai would be a much better match.
Battle Powers List (Manga)

Guardian of the city, I am the one and only...Great Saiyaman!

Yuji
Advanced Regular

Post by Yuji » Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:49 pm

Considering they were struggling with Cell Jrs., then Perfect Cell or equivalent characters should be the best they can hope for.

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:33 pm

Android 19 [At his max against Vegeta but can't absorb more power] vs Piccolo [Start of the Android arc].
Future Trunks [Start of the Android arc and no Super Saiyan] vs Gohan and Krillin [Both start of the Android arc].
Chaoz [Android arc] vs 1st form Freeza [Namek arc].
Videl [Post Ki training] vs Ranfan.
Nappa [DBS Broly] vs Paragus [Young; DBS Broly].

AtlasFlame18

Post by AtlasFlame18 » Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:33 pm

Yuji wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:49 pm
Considering they were struggling with Cell Jrs., then Perfect Cell or equivalent characters should be the best they can hope for.
According to this most recent arc Gohan felt the need to go Ultimate to keep up with their combined SS forms. I think they have surpassed the Cell Jrs.

Almighty Majin
Beyond Newbie

Post by Almighty Majin » Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:33 pm

ZombieVito wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:33 pm Android 19 [At his max against Vegeta but can't absorb more power] vs Piccolo [Start of the Android arc].
Piccolo was outsmarting and embarrassing Android 20 in their fight, I think Piccolo isn't too far off from a fresh SSJ Goku from this point. Certainly weaker, but not by a significant margin. Piccolo should take this.
Future Trunks [Start of the Android arc and no Super Saiyan] vs Gohan and Krillin [Both start of the Android arc].
Trunks is individually stronger than both, but I don't think Gohan is too far behind Trunks at this point. With Krillin added into the mix and his crafty fighting style, I think the duo should be able to win. Speaking of Krillin, seeing as Tien could react to Android 20's eye beams just like base Goku could and Yamcha was compared to Goku by Android 20 as well, I actually think that the Android arc Earthlings aren't that far off from the base Saiyans tbh.
Chaoz [Android arc] vs 1st form Freeza [Namek arc].
Chiaotzu was considered not strong enough to participate in the Android arc. Despite this, I still think that Chiaotzu most definitely surpassed 1st Form Freeza by this point seeing as he was training with Tien that whole time (and I already mentioned my own thoughts on the power of the Earthlings).
Videl [Post Ki training] vs Ranfan.
Videl pretty much learned the basics of Ki control and can also fly which was considered impressive even during the 22nd Tournament when Tien pulled it off (this isn't even to take into account that early Z Goku still considered Ki-based flight to be stamina consuming). My point is that Videl should most definitely defeat Ranfan quite handily after her Ki training.
Nappa [DBS Broly] vs Paragus [Young; DBS Broly].
Even as an old man, Paragus had a power level of 4,200 which would mean that an old, rusty, malnourished Paragus would give Nappa a difficult time (even more than Piccolo could during the Saiyan arc). A young Paragus in his prime would be substantially stronger (think Old King Piccolo vs Young King Piccolo). Paragus would easily defeat Nappa.

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:35 pm

How stong would Piccolo be if he had his potential unleashed during the Namek saga?
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

Almighty Majin
Beyond Newbie

Post by Almighty Majin » Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:43 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:35 pm How strong would Piccolo be if he had his potential unleashed during the Namek saga?
Guru's potential unlock made Krillin go from being above Raditz to being able to be a pain in 2nd form Freeza's ass. Piccolo would go from being stronger than 2nd form Freeza to maybe... Idk being above 50% Freeza (or Kaioken x20 Goku).

Yuji
Advanced Regular

Post by Yuji » Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:30 pm

AtlasFlame18 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:33 pm
Yuji wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:49 pm
According to this most recent arc Gohan felt the need to go Ultimate to keep up with their combined SS forms. I think they have surpassed the Cell Jrs.
He was keeping up just fine and had the upper hand in Super Saiyan against them individually. Super Saiyan 2 would probably have been enough but ultimate seems more efficient. Depends on how strong you think SS Gohan is currently but at best, in the manga, current SS are as strong as Boo arc SS2s.

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:32 pm

Yuji wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:30 pm He was keeping up just fine and had the upper hand in Super Saiyan against them individually. Super Saiyan 2 would probably have been enough but ultimate seems more efficient. Depends on how strong you think SS Gohan is currently but at best, in the manga, current SS are as strong as Boo arc SS2s.
You are underrating them a lot. Base Goku was already way stronger than Shin by the Zamasu arc. Their SS forms would easily beat any version of Boo (Expect the Boo from Moro of course).