EU gets Dragon Ball Advance Adventure

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Aurek
Beyond Newbie

Post by Aurek » Sun May 15, 2005 6:28 pm

I haven't played a decent video game in so long that I've basically given up gaming. This game looks good and I hope I'm not disappointed.
Why not there have been plenty.

lost in thought
Advanced Regular

Post by lost in thought » Sun May 15, 2005 10:40 pm

Aurek wrote:Why not there have been plenty.
Only a handful of 'decent' games have come out, during 2004/ early 2005. On top of this, many of them are console exclusive... so I am not surprised by what Pinhead says.

SDHero
Beyond Newbie

Post by SDHero » Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:09 am

Just got done playing the EU version. It has english, and so for those who want to read the dialogue, import away. Be warned, the opening song was changed from Makafushigi Adventure to some similar but different BGM, as well as the Mekase Tenkaichi music in the final round of the Tenkaichi Budokai being replaced by the same generic tournament BGM as the other rounds. The voice work is still from the Japanese, tho. Bah.
SJ Dragonball Graphic Novel, Volume 9, page 60. That is all.

lost in thought
Advanced Regular

Post by lost in thought » Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:30 am

Thanks for necro-posting SDHero. You've just broken a cardinal law of Daizenshuu EX. Have a nice day, and remember don't step on the grass.