Fanmanga - Dragon Ball New Age

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

TheGmGoken
Namekian Warrior

Re: Fanmanga - Dragon Ball New Age

Post by TheGmGoken » Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:22 pm

Cetra wrote:
DBZGTKOSDH wrote: They've already done the "run away & think of a new strategy", and here they are.
So if you stand before a guy, can't beat him, run away and come back later and still can't beat him you think you should not it again because you have done it already and rather die?
Run away and Ajaddjinn can go kill everyone or the planet

DBZGTKOSDH
Namekian Warrior

Post by DBZGTKOSDH » Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:23 pm

Cetra wrote:
DBZGTKOSDH wrote: They've already done the "run away & think of a new strategy", and here they are.
So if you stand before a guy, can't beat him, run away and come back later and still can't beat him you think you should not it again because you have done it already and rather die?
From what we know, there is nothing else they can do. He wouldn't let them run away forever, and he can find them whenever he wants to. Gohan doesn't know if his full power Kamehameha will hurt him, so he tries it to see what happens, I guess. So, let's wait and see what will happen next.
James Teal (Animerica 1996) wrote:When you think about it, there are a number of similarities between the Chinese-inspired Son Goku and that most American of superhero icons, Superman. Both are aliens sent to Earth shortly after birth to escape the destruction of their homeworlds; both possess super-strength, flight, super-speed, heightened senses and the ability to cast energy blasts. But the crucial difference between them lies not only in how they view the world, but in how the world views them.

Superman is, and always has been, a symbol for truth, justice, and upstanding moral fortitude–a role model and leader as much as a fighter. The more down-to-earth Goku has no illusions about being responsible for maintaining social order, or for setting some kind of moral example for the entire world. Goku is simply a martial artist who’s devoted his life toward perfecting his fighting skills and other abilities. Though never shy about risking his life to save either one person or the entire world, he just doesn’t believe that the balance of the world rests in any way on his shoulders, and he has no need to shape any part of it in his image. Goku is an idealist, and believes that there is some good in everyone, but he is unconcerned with the big picture of the world…unless it has to do with some kind of fight. Politics, society, law and order don’t have much bearing on his life, but he’s a man who knows right from wrong.

mAcChaos
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mAcChaos » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:30 pm

Cetra wrote:So Gohan is micking Vegeta now? "I don't have a chance and am angry. My opponent still can transform so I power down by using a useless move".
Vegeta doesn't do that. He helps them get to their strongest form and THEN tries to do desperate stuff.
[i]"I have yet to show you, young warrior, what I'm truly capable of."[/i] - Cell

Malik_DBNA
Advanced Regular

Post by Malik_DBNA » Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:43 pm

mAcChaos wrote:
Cetra wrote:So Gohan is micking Vegeta now? "I don't have a chance and am angry. My opponent still can transform so I power down by using a useless move".
Vegeta doesn't do that. He helps them get to their strongest form and THEN tries to do desperate stuff.
Ha ha, continuity! Poor Vegeta lol

TheGmGoken
Namekian Warrior

Post by TheGmGoken » Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:43 pm

Malik_DBNA wrote:
mAcChaos wrote:
Ha ha, continuity! Poor Vegeta lol
Where's Oob?

DBZGTKOSDH
Namekian Warrior

Post by DBZGTKOSDH » Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:45 pm

TheGmGoken wrote:Where's Oob?
Dead, training under Kaio with Goten.
James Teal (Animerica 1996) wrote:When you think about it, there are a number of similarities between the Chinese-inspired Son Goku and that most American of superhero icons, Superman. Both are aliens sent to Earth shortly after birth to escape the destruction of their homeworlds; both possess super-strength, flight, super-speed, heightened senses and the ability to cast energy blasts. But the crucial difference between them lies not only in how they view the world, but in how the world views them.

Superman is, and always has been, a symbol for truth, justice, and upstanding moral fortitude–a role model and leader as much as a fighter. The more down-to-earth Goku has no illusions about being responsible for maintaining social order, or for setting some kind of moral example for the entire world. Goku is simply a martial artist who’s devoted his life toward perfecting his fighting skills and other abilities. Though never shy about risking his life to save either one person or the entire world, he just doesn’t believe that the balance of the world rests in any way on his shoulders, and he has no need to shape any part of it in his image. Goku is an idealist, and believes that there is some good in everyone, but he is unconcerned with the big picture of the world…unless it has to do with some kind of fight. Politics, society, law and order don’t have much bearing on his life, but he’s a man who knows right from wrong.

Cetra
I Live Here

Post by Cetra » Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:11 pm

Thought this is more fitting here than in the fanart thread. Thank you for your doujin, Malik.

Rigoru, Densetsu no Saiyajin
Art drawn by Cetra
Original: Rigor, Saiyajin of Legend, originally created by Malik Studios.
"Citation needed."
"too lazy

feel free to take it with grain of salt or discredit me altogether, I'm not losing any sleep"

Malik_DBNA
Advanced Regular

Post by Malik_DBNA » Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:10 pm

Cetra wrote:Thought this is more fitting here than in the fanart thread. Thank you for your doujin, Malik.

Rigoru, Densetsu no Saiyajin
Art drawn by Cetra
Original: Rigor, Saiyajin of Legend, originally created by Malik Studios.
Thank you for the fan art! going right into the folder on facebook!

Malik_DBNA
Advanced Regular

Post by Malik_DBNA » Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:42 pm

Edited pages from 'Chapter 29: The Aspect Lords' to reflect Akira Toriyama's explanation of Majin Boo's origin

KentalSSJ6
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by KentalSSJ6 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:59 am

Still remember when I called Buu being made in Aladjinn's image.
Deviantart (NSFW) - http://yamato012.deviantart.com/
DBSW Group Page - http://dbsw.deviantart.com/
Still the 1k Sniper - [spoiler]http://orig10.deviantart.net/6a02/f/201 ... 8npe7r.png[/spoiler]

Malik_DBNA
Advanced Regular

Post by Malik_DBNA » Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:05 am

KentalSSJ6 wrote:Still remember when I called Buu being made in Aladjinn's image.
Wasn't too far of a stretch visually, but you were one of a few who made that particular conclusion.

Malik_DBNA
Advanced Regular

Post by Malik_DBNA » Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:49 am

KentalSSJ6
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by KentalSSJ6 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:53 am

Getting a Gohan VS Cell vibe from that beam clash.
Deviantart (NSFW) - http://yamato012.deviantart.com/
DBSW Group Page - http://dbsw.deviantart.com/
Still the 1k Sniper - [spoiler]http://orig10.deviantart.net/6a02/f/201 ... 8npe7r.png[/spoiler]

TheGmGoken
Namekian Warrior

Post by TheGmGoken » Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:20 pm

I honestly forgot this is Vegeta.

hulkty
Banned

Post by hulkty » Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:49 pm

That last pages is just perfect...

Flame Dragon
Regular

Post by Flame Dragon » Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:32 am

And Aladjeta can still go SSJ4. Poor Gohan has no fucking chance.

Still tho, i don't think Aladjiin is the type of guy that would kill everybody, i think he would rather enslave the humans and create his own little Demon World.

hulkty
Banned

Post by hulkty » Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:09 am

Flame Dragon wrote:And Aladjeta can still go SSJ4. Poor Gohan has no fucking chance.

Still tho, i don't think Aladjiin is the type of guy that would kill everybody, i think he would rather enslave the humans and create his own little Demon World.
AND beyond to Ascended SSj4.....Gohan is clearly f***ed.

Malik_DBNA
Advanced Regular

Post by Malik_DBNA » Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:09 pm

Update is a little early this week because of the holiday. Enjoy!

TheGmGoken
Namekian Warrior

Post by TheGmGoken » Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:20 pm

Malik_DBNA wrote:Update is a little early this week because of the holiday. Enjoy!

See. As I said. One Mistake will cost him(Even though we all know Aladjinn is alive). Should had taken Gohan more seriously. Even still had Gohan lost. Goten would had saved the day. A man can dream :( :cry:

Malik I'm guessing this is similar to Goku beyond the limits attack he did in GT. Is this Gohan beyond his limit?

goku the krump dancer
I Live Here

Post by goku the krump dancer » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:12 pm

After looking at it a second time, I notice Gohan's eyes changed.
It's not too late. One day, it will be.
Peace And Power MF DOOM!
Peace and Power Kevin Samuels