Community Skype Chat?

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Big Momma
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Community Skype Chat?

Post by Big Momma » Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:18 am

Valerius Dover wrote:I'd be up for this, I suppose. My skype code is kevinswan. (yes, with the dot at the end).

What would one do during a community skype chat?
Mostly just chat about random things. Comic books, movies, whatever, really, haha. I'll give you an add here soon

kazamino wrote:oh yeah, I just wanted to apologize... I hadn't been around like at all because someone stole my headset. I'm logged in but usually invisible, been doing mostly convention talks under my alt name... still Wingedscholar for public use though
No worries! And you don't even need that headset, as we never do audio calls, just text. :P
Rocketman(In response to a post about Pandora's Box) wrote: I sat here for ten damn minutes wondering what the hell God of War had to do with any of this.
Insertclevername wrote:I plan to lose my virginity to Dragon Box 2.
Youtube | Art/Animation Blog

CordonBloo
Beyond Newbie

Post by CordonBloo » Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:48 am

Could you add me too? francisbruceroake
CORDON BLOO TO THE RESCOO!

thomas1up
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by thomas1up » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:48 pm

Can I be added? My username is thomassimmonds
thomas1up are fuckin terrible and need to fuck off asap all the other noobs are decent thouhg
-Anon-Kun 2014 <3

KentalSSJ6
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by KentalSSJ6 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:47 am

Same as my deviantart, Yamato012. (If that don't work try spacing the 012.)
Deviantart (NSFW) - http://yamato012.deviantart.com/
DBSW Group Page - http://dbsw.deviantart.com/
Still the 1k Sniper - [spoiler]http://orig10.deviantart.net/6a02/f/201 ... 8npe7r.png[/spoiler]

Quebaz
Advanced Regular

Post by Quebaz » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:00 pm

My skype is quebaz23 , this is mostly text right?
A LUZ INFINITA!
Steam: Quebaz
PSN: BSSJ3
Tumblr

Kamiccolo9
Namekian Warrior

Post by Kamiccolo9 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:10 pm

Quebaz wrote:My skype is quebaz23 , this is mostly text right?
Digital streaming. Directly into the brain. It just looks like text, because that's the only way our minds can comprehend it at this point in our state of existence.
Champion of the 1st Kanzenshuu Short Story Tenkaichi Budokai
Kamiccolo9's Kompendium of Short Stories
Cipher wrote:If Vegeta does not kill Gohan, I will stop illegally streaming the series.
Malik_DBNA wrote:
Scarz wrote:Malik, stop. People are asking me for lewd art of possessed Bra (with Vegeta).
"Achievement Unlocked: Rule 34"

Valerius Dover
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Valerius Dover » Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:34 am

My skype has been compromised, so I can't join the conversations until the situation is rectified. Something about a server not being available.
Now available on Twitter.
https://twitter.com/ValeriusDover

The Internet summed up in four words.
"This sucks. Make more."

Gonstead
I Live Here

Post by Gonstead » Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:38 am

Valerius Dover wrote:My skype has been compromised, so I can't join the conversations until the situation is rectified. Something about a server not being available.
Have you updated to the latest Skype?
Visit DragonBallFigures for all your Dragon Ball figure info and needs!
Mayuri Kurotsuchi wrote:"In this world, nothing perfect exists. It may be a cliche after all but it's the way things are. That's precisely why ordinary men pursue the concept of perfection, it's infatuation. But ultimately I have to ask myself "What is the true meaning of being perfect?" and the answer I came up with was nothing. Not one thing. The truth of the matter is I despise perfection! If something is truly perfect, that's IT! The bottom line becomes there is no room for imagination! No space for intelligence or ability or improvement! Do you understand? To men of science like us, perfection is a dead end, a condition of hopelessness. Always strive to be better than anything that came before you but not perfect! Scientist's agonize over the attempt to achieve perfection! That's the kind of creatures we are! We take joy in trying to exceed our grasp, in trying to reach for something that in the end, we have to admit may in fact be unreachable!"
MY HOLY GRAIL (110% Serious. Please sell me one)

Valerius Dover

Post by Valerius Dover » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:06 am

Nah, I haven't gotten any option to update. It just says the server is not available without telling me what the problem is. :?

"This sucks. Make more."

Gonstead
I Live Here

Post by Gonstead » Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:50 am

Valerius Dover wrote:Nah, I haven't gotten any option to update. It just says the server is not available without telling me what the problem is. :?
You might have had automatic updates switched off.

Uninstall Skype and go download what the latest version is on the Skype homepage.
Visit DragonBallFigures for all your Dragon Ball figure info and needs!
Mayuri Kurotsuchi wrote:"In this world, nothing perfect exists. It may be a cliche after all but it's the way things are. That's precisely why ordinary men pursue the concept of perfection, it's infatuation. But ultimately I have to ask myself "What is the true meaning of being perfect?" and the answer I came up with was nothing. Not one thing. The truth of the matter is I despise perfection! If something is truly perfect, that's IT! The bottom line becomes there is no room for imagination! No space for intelligence or ability or improvement! Do you understand? To men of science like us, perfection is a dead end, a condition of hopelessness. Always strive to be better than anything that came before you but not perfect! Scientist's agonize over the attempt to achieve perfection! That's the kind of creatures we are! We take joy in trying to exceed our grasp, in trying to reach for something that in the end, we have to admit may in fact be unreachable!"
MY HOLY GRAIL (110% Serious. Please sell me one)

Big Momma
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Big Momma » Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:31 am

Hey, I haven't been on Skype much lately because of school business. I'll try to add those who requested later tonight if I get on. :thumbup:
Rocketman(In response to a post about Pandora's Box) wrote: I sat here for ten damn minutes wondering what the hell God of War had to do with any of this.

Big Momma
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Big Momma » Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:00 am

Been awhile since the last post, just thought I'd give the thread a bump and let people know it's still goin. :)

Kamiccolo9
Namekian Warrior

Post by Kamiccolo9 » Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:54 am

We have cookies. And blackjack.
Champion of the 1st Kanzenshuu Short Story Tenkaichi Budokai
Kamiccolo9's Kompendium of Short Stories
Cipher wrote:If Vegeta does not kill Gohan, I will stop illegally streaming the series.
Malik_DBNA wrote:
Scarz wrote:Malik, stop. People are asking me for lewd art of possessed Bra (with Vegeta).
"Achievement Unlocked: Rule 34"

JackyBoi99
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by JackyBoi99 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:53 am

If anyone's interested my skype username is fearjacky
It is clear that sometime in Mark Satan's life, he acquired the dragon balls and called upon shenlong to grant him immortality.

98% of Kanzenshuu-goers have not kissed a girl. If you're one of the 2% that has, copy and paste this into your signature.
- Kid Buu

Big Momma
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Big Momma » Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:20 pm

JackyBoi99 wrote:If anyone's interested my skype username is fearjacky
Request sent!

If anyone still isn't in the group and wants to be, let me know! It's a little hard to keep track of sometimes... :oops:

voltlunok
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by voltlunok » Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:14 am

Ah to heck with it! Skype name is j-decker should come up as that or Volt.
Going on hiatus. Too much stuff in RL to deal with for me to keep up with posts here for now. Was fun, hope you all have a nice day and future! Volt signing off.

With the many years on the net I've spent...I've learned being polite takes you much further then being a dick. So...lesson here is! Don't be a dick!

"Fill up your stomach and your happiness! " - Cure Honey

Attitudefan
I Live Here

Post by Attitudefan » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:34 pm

I rarely check this part of the forums and I barely ever use Skype. I'm in the gym too much to Skype, at least that's my excuse.

But is it still a thing?
My favourite art style (and animation) outside Toriyama who worked on Dragon Ball: Katsuyoshi Nakatsuru, Masaki Satō, Minoru Maeda, Takeo Ide, Hisashi Eguchi, Katsumi Aoshima, Tomekichi Takeuchi, Masahiro Shimanuki, Kazuya Hisada

Valerius Dover

Post by Valerius Dover » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:13 pm

Yeah, this community is still fully active. Mostly Xenoverse stuff going on right now.

"This sucks. Make more."

Big Momma
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Big Momma » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:19 pm

Attitudefan wrote:I rarely check this part of the forums and I barely ever use Skype. I'm in the gym too much to Skype, at least that's my excuse.

But is it still a thing?
It absolutely is. If you'd like in, just post your Skype or PM it to me and I'll add you. :thumbup:

Attitudefan
I Live Here

Post by Attitudefan » Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:19 am

Big Momma wrote:
Attitudefan wrote:I rarely check this part of the forums and I barely ever use Skype. I'm in the gym too much to Skype, at least that's my excuse.

But is it still a thing?
It absolutely is. If you'd like in, just post your Skype or PM it to me and I'll add you. :thumbup:
Aight, well, I think I'll set up a separate skype account since the one I have is more personal. I'll try to get that up and running this weekend.
My favourite art style (and animation) outside Toriyama who worked on Dragon Ball: Katsuyoshi Nakatsuru, Masaki Satō, Minoru Maeda, Takeo Ide, Hisashi Eguchi, Katsumi Aoshima, Tomekichi Takeuchi, Masahiro Shimanuki, Kazuya Hisada