Budokai 3 Question, RE: Dragon Arena

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Therianello

Budokai 3 Question, RE: Dragon Arena

Post by Therianello » Sat Dec 03, 2005 11:10 pm

Does anyone know how to open the dragon arena? I've heard about a dozen different ways and I'm at the end of my rope. I have completed all of the DU's including Broly's. Is there a chance I need something else to unlock like Kaioshin or Mr.Satan, or maybe beat a DU more than once. I know it's kind of weird, but I'm desperate. Anyone knows how to unlock it PLEASE let me know. Muchos Gracias. =)

kvon
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by kvon » Sun Dec 04, 2005 1:01 am

Hmm...
I beat everybody's DU mode once and got the Dragon Arena. There're 11 characters for DU, so check the number of characters you have available in DU. (Maybe you're missing Uub?)

If you do have 11 characters, check their stats. If any of them is level zero, you might not have started with that character. Other than that, I'm out of ideas.
kvon is an alternative name to Kevin

Chaos Saiyajin
Advanced Regular

Post by Chaos Saiyajin » Sun Dec 04, 2005 10:14 am

Hmm...
I beat everybody's DU mode once and got the Dragon Arena. There're 11 characters for DU, so check the number of characters you have available in DU. (Maybe you're missing Uub?)

If you do have 11 characters, check their stats. If any of them is level zero, you might not have started with that character. Other than that, I'm out of ideas.
You have to beat all the DUs minus Broli. It doesn't matter if you don't have Broli or not.
Does anyone know how to open the dragon arena? I've heard about a dozen different ways and I'm at the end of my rope. I have completed all of the DU's including Broly's. Is there a chance I need something else to unlock like Kaioshin or Mr.Satan, or maybe beat a DU more than once. I know it's kind of weird, but I'm desperate. Anyone knows how to unlock it PLEASE let me know. Muchos Gracias. =)
Kaioshin and Mr. Satan are not needed either...Because I didn't have them when I got Dragon Arena. All that's need is all the DUs unlocked and completed (though you don't have to do Broli's)
I really, really need to get back into the habit of posting.

Therianello

Hmm

Post by Therianello » Sun Dec 04, 2005 1:49 pm

I did beat all of the DU's, UUB included. God I would hate to have to wipe my file to try again. >_<

Hao_Kaiser
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Hao_Kaiser » Sun Dec 04, 2005 4:18 pm

Unlock dragon arena
How to unlock DA:
Beat all DUs exept for Brollie's
Thats what GameFAQs says. But since my brother unlocked DA, I have no idea.

Chaos Saiyajin
Advanced Regular

Post by Chaos Saiyajin » Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:23 pm

I did beat all of the DU's, UUB included. God I would hate to have to wipe my file to try again. >_<
Beats me...I thought that was all you had to do... :|
I really, really need to get back into the habit of posting.

Tapion
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Tapion » Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:02 pm

GameFAQs is probably right, but then again I never cared to try to unlock Dragon Arena, so... :roll:

Therianello

I...am an idiot.

Post by Therianello » Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:35 pm

I never beat Tenshinhan's. >_< Thank's for putting up with me everyone. Hopefully I can get someone to lock this thread. Sorry. =(

Mirai Trunks´s Nr. 1 fan
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Mirai Trunks´s Nr. 1 fan » Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:04 pm

Hao_Kaiser wrote:
Unlock dragon arena
How to unlock DA:
Beat all DUs exept for Brollie's
Thats what GameFAQs says. But since my brother unlocked DA, I have no idea.
I know this is sort of offtopic but I´m the one who posted that on GameFAQs!
^I´m with stupid^

How to keep a blonde occupied, see below.
How to keep a blonde occupied, see above.