Oozaru Vegeta vs androids.

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

TobyS
I Live Here

Oozaru Vegeta vs androids.

Post by TobyS » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:57 am

If Vegeta had arrived as a Oozaru instead of a super saiyan versus the androids would he have been any use?

Does it depends on if SS is stil la 50x and oozaru is still a x10?

We know Piccolo is relevant against the droids so do we have a situation like:

SS Vegeta: 50
Androids: 30
Piccolo: 40
OZ Vegeta: 10

I guess it also depends on where you rate 19 post absorbtion vs 20.

If you think Pic is stronger than 20 but not 19 then the fighters are in trouble....

Forgetting the numbers how else do you think it would go down?
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

Diotor
Beyond Newbie

Re: Oozaru Vegeta vs androids.

Post by Diotor » Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:03 pm

Woah, I messed up there. Didn't realise you were talking about #19 and #20 specifically.

I honestly think base Goku and base Vegeta could beat #19 and #20 as they are both weaker than Piccolo, who is weaker than both Saiyans. Oozaru Vegeta would stomp them both then get crushed by #17 or #18.
Last edited by Diotor on Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:08 pm

Diotor wrote:With his base power level basically being only slightly higher than Goku's? No, he'd be worthless. The androids would crush him with ease.
Being more than 10 times Goku (he was sick) we don't know how close sick super saiyan goku was to not-sick vegeta base x 10 before he got tagged out....

I agree it seems like he wouldn't be much use against post 19....

So it's all down to Piccolo?

Can Oozaru vegeta take 20 (with human help if needed?)

hleV
Banned

Post by hleV » Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:59 pm

Ozaru Vegeta would've wrecked #19 and #20.

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:18 pm

hleV wrote:Ozaru Vegeta would've wrecked #19 and #20.
Is that with you assuming ooz is x10base and ss is x50?

Kamiccolo9
Namekian Warrior

Post by Kamiccolo9 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:19 pm

TobyS wrote:
It's not an assumption. Oozaru being 10x base is in the manga. SSJ being 50x base is in practically every single official publication that references the subject.
Champion of the 1st Kanzenshuu Short Story Tenkaichi Budokai
Kamiccolo9's Kompendium of Short Stories
Cipher wrote:If Vegeta does not kill Gohan, I will stop illegally streaming the series.
Malik_DBNA wrote:
Scarz wrote:Malik, stop. People are asking me for lewd art of possessed Bra (with Vegeta).
"Achievement Unlocked: Rule 34"

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:32 pm

Kamiccolo9 wrote:
TobyS wrote:
It's not an assumption. Oozaru being 10x base is in the manga. SSJ being 50x base is in practically every single official publication that references the subject.
I know, I believe that, I wondering if Hlev does, many don't.

whether Ooz Vegeta can do anything depends on how weak Goku was after firing the kamehameha and how strong 19 was...
Vegeta wouldn't be able to get away with litting 19 absorb loads then bluffing Gero if he was only 1/5th as strong as in canon.... I feel it's an interesting scenario.

RandomGuy96
Kicks it Old-School

Post by RandomGuy96 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:14 pm

If Vegeta had arrived as a Oozaru instead of a super saiyan versus the androids would he have been any use?
No. By that time, 19 had absorbed enough energy that he could make SS Vegeta bleed and not immediately die against him. That puts him way out of Oozaru Vegeta's league. Not that I think he'd have a chance even if he arrived before then.
The Monkey King wrote:
RandomGuy96 wrote:
dbgtFO wrote: Please elaborate as I do not know what you mean by "pushing Vegeta's destruction"
He's probably referring to the Bardock special. Zarbon was the one who first recommended destroying Planet Vegeta because the saiyans were rapidly growing in strength.
It was actually Beerus disguised as Zarbon #StayWoke
Herms wrote:The fact that the ridiculous power inflation is presented so earnestly makes me just roll my eyes and snicker. Like with Freeza, where he starts off over 10 times stronger than all his henchmen except Ginyu (because...well, just because), then we find out he can transform and get even more powerful, and then he reveals he can transform two more times, before finally coming out with the fact that he hasn't even been using anywhere near 50% of his power. Oh, and he can survive in the vacuum of space. All this stuff is just presented as the way Freeza is, without even an attempt at rationalizing it, yet the tone dictates we're supposed to take all this silly grasping at straws as thrilling danger. So I guess I don't really take the power inflation in the Boo arc seriously, but I don't take the power inflation in earlier arcs seriously either, so there's no net loss of seriousness. I think a silly story presented as serious is harder to accept than a silly story presented as silly.

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:17 pm

RandomGuy96 wrote:
No. By that time, 19 had absorbed enough energy that he could make SS Vegeta bleed and not immediately die against him. That puts him way out of Oozaru Vegeta's league. Not that I think he'd have a chance even if he arrived before then.
Cool yeah, I agree with that, Ooz Veg would not be enough, if SS Vegeta was a 50 and Ooz Vegeta was a 10 where would you put pre and post 19? About 15 and 40?
Just curious?

RandomGuy96
Kicks it Old-School

Post by RandomGuy96 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:21 pm

TobyS wrote:
RandomGuy96 wrote:
Cool yeah, I agree with that, Ooz Veg would not be enough, if SS Vegeta was a 50 and Ooz Vegeta was a 10 where would you put pre and post 19? About 15 and 40?
Just curious?
Well, post-absorption 19 took several full force strikes from Vegeta and was still able to fight, and Vegeta couldn't outright tank a punch to the face from him either, so he can't be that weak in comparison. He's definitely closer to Vegeta than energized 20 was to Piccolo. But yeah, something like that.

Vegeta: 1
-Oozaru: 10
-Super Saiyan: 50

Android 19: 17
-+Goku's ki: 38

Oh, and by the way, this seems like a conversation for the vs thread, or the power level thread.
The Monkey King wrote:
RandomGuy96 wrote:
dbgtFO wrote: Please elaborate as I do not know what you mean by "pushing Vegeta's destruction"
He's probably referring to the Bardock special. Zarbon was the one who first recommended destroying Planet Vegeta because the saiyans were rapidly growing in strength.
It was actually Beerus disguised as Zarbon #StayWoke
Herms wrote:The fact that the ridiculous power inflation is presented so earnestly makes me just roll my eyes and snicker. Like with Freeza, where he starts off over 10 times stronger than all his henchmen except Ginyu (because...well, just because), then we find out he can transform and get even more powerful, and then he reveals he can transform two more times, before finally coming out with the fact that he hasn't even been using anywhere near 50% of his power. Oh, and he can survive in the vacuum of space. All this stuff is just presented as the way Freeza is, without even an attempt at rationalizing it, yet the tone dictates we're supposed to take all this silly grasping at straws as thrilling danger. So I guess I don't really take the power inflation in the Boo arc seriously, but I don't take the power inflation in earlier arcs seriously either, so there's no net loss of seriousness. I think a silly story presented as serious is harder to accept than a silly story presented as silly.

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:27 pm

RandomGuy96 wrote:
Well, post-absorption 19 took several full force strikes from Vegeta and was still able to fight, and Vegeta couldn't outright tank a punch to the face from him either, so he can't be that weak in comparison. He's definitely closer to Vegeta than energized 20 was to Piccolo. But yeah, something like that.

Vegeta: 1
-Oozaru: 10
-Super Saiyan: 50

Android 19: 17
-+Goku's ki: 38

Oh, and by the way, this seems like a conversation for the vs thread, or the power level thread.
thanks for replying, if mods want to move merge or delete I wouldn't be offended but I figured as I asked "what would happen next in the story" it was slightly more than a vs thread but like I said I do't mind.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:05 pm

Huh? #19 or #20 would have curbstomped Oozaru Vegeta. The difference in terms of power from x10 to x50 is huge.