Dragon Ball Super to Simulcast on Crunchyroll, Daisuki, AnimeLab

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Saago
Not-So-Newbie

Re: Dragon Ball Super to Simulcast on Crunchyroll, Daisuki, AnimeLab

Post by Saago » Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:31 pm

I see Vegard Aune is reporting a similar problem so... is anyone from Europe actually able to watch the show on Daisuki? Since they just uploaded the first 10 episodes I decided to give it a try, but they simply refuse to load. Not just Super; everything I've tried on that site doesn't work. The player simply spits a "NETWORK_ERROR" or "FILE_NOT_FOUND" message, and that's it.

Draconic
I Live Here

Post by Draconic » Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:48 pm

Saago wrote:I see Vegard Aune is reporting a similar problem so... is anyone from Europe actually able to watch the show on Daisuki? Since they just uploaded the first 10 episodes I decided to give it a try, but they simply refuse to load. Not just Super; everything I've tried on that site doesn't work. The player simply spits a "NETWORK_ERROR" or "FILE_NOT_FOUND" message, and that's it.
I'm able to just fine. Actually, I am writing this while watching the latest episode. Did you make an account? It might have something to do with that...
Check out the videos below, made by yours truly!

Goku vs Beerus BOG/Super mash-up https://gofile.io/d/kKKnMe

Vegeta vs Freeza ROF/Super mash-up https://gofile.io/d/MKPepW

Neo-Makaiōshin
I Live Here

Post by Neo-Makaiōshin » Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:26 pm

Dragon Ball Super is Number 1 on Crunchyroll! :clap:
Dragon Ball was always a kid series and fans should stop being in denial.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:44 pm

Neo-Makaiōshin wrote:Dragon Ball Super is Number 1 on Crunchyroll! :clap:
Not surprised it's number one, but I kinda shocked at how quickly it took to reach that ranking.

phattangent
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by phattangent » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:10 pm

Lord Beerus wrote:[Not surprised it's number one, but I kinda shocked at how quickly it took to reach that ranking.
Just curious... why is that?
ドラゴンボール超と言うアニメを見ています。あの、日本語が分かりますか?話しましょう!
ザマスに就いて、全王は合体ザマスより大なりです!

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:23 pm

phattangent wrote:
Lord Beerus wrote:[Not surprised it's number one, but I kinda shocked at how quickly it took to reach that ranking.
I know Dragon Ball is popular, but I guess it kinda took me off guard how much people wanted to see an official subbed version of Super.

phattangent
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by phattangent » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:41 pm

Lord Beerus wrote:
phattangent wrote:
I know Dragon Ball is popular, but I guess it kinda took me off guard how much people wanted to see an official subbed version of Super.
What a time to be alive! The more people that can enjoy new, weekly Dragon Ball, the better!
ドラゴンボール超と言うアニメを見ています。あの、日本語が分かりますか?話しましょう!
ザマスに就いて、全王は合体ザマスより大なりです!

Vegard Aune
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Vegard Aune » Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:57 pm

Saago wrote:I see Vegard Aune is reporting a similar problem so... is anyone from Europe actually able to watch the show on Daisuki? Since they just uploaded the first 10 episodes I decided to give it a try, but they simply refuse to load. Not just Super; everything I've tried on that site doesn't work. The player simply spits a "NETWORK_ERROR" or "FILE_NOT_FOUND" message, and that's it.
I don't even get that much, actually. The player literally doesn't do anything. I hit play, the Daisuki logo flashes for a few seconds... then nothing. No indication whatsoever that it's even trying to play a video.

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:34 pm

A lot of people wanted to watch Super, so the show cause the site to crash last week. I'm not surprise that people want to watch Super on Cruchyroll.
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

dbgtFO
Kicks it Old-School

Post by dbgtFO » Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:44 am

Vegard Aune wrote:
I don't even get that much, actually. The player literally doesn't do anything. I hit play, the Daisuki logo flashes for a few seconds... then nothing. No indication whatsoever that it's even trying to play a video.
It works for me. No problems at all, apart from stupid ads.