anyone going to bingewatch this arc?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Totamo
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

anyone going to bingewatch this arc?

Post by Totamo » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:38 am

i think I'm going to do that

precita
Banned

Re: anyone going to bingewatch this arc?

Post by precita » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:48 am

Uh, no. Gonna watch 1 new ep a week like usual.

TheMathemagician
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by TheMathemagician » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:03 am

Sure, when it finishes. I'll be here watching each new episode streamed when they air.
"Sighs...At my age, I already have a woman who follows me around thinking she's my wife. Oh! My youth's rotting away!" - Ataru Moroboshi

mute_proxy
Advanced Regular

Post by mute_proxy » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:03 am

So... you're going to wait for ~1 year? Why on earth would anyone want that with such a hyped arc?

SaiyanGod117
Advanced Regular

Post by SaiyanGod117 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:47 pm

I think I might do that, this one week thing isn't cutting it. Of course I won't wait until the arc finishes, but I will pile up a hefty amount of episodes like maybe 7 or 10. Than binge watch, I just have to be extra careful when I go on YT, there so many click bait spoilers.

Chuquita
Namekian Warrior

Post by Chuquita » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:23 am

Life is too unpredictable to set aside an entire arc and hope to have the spare time to come back to it later. Also I'm too much a fan of spoilers to want to put a show I'm currently able to watch live on hold.
My deviantart * My tumblr * My twitter
---
フレフレ みんあ! フレフレ 私!

Metalwario64
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Metalwario64 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:46 am

I'll try and watch them as they air. Whenever I watch too many episodes at a time, I don't have any time to let the content really sink in. Since I'm catching up on Super lately, I'll at most watch 2 or 3 episodes a day.

I also dislike the term "binge watching". I've always called it "marathon watching". I'm not trying to force my opinion on others, just stating it.

Also, like Chuquita, I don't want to dance through the forum like it's an obstacle course trying to avoid the latest spoilers. That's why I'm extremely grateful for Crunchyroll's simulcast, because I'm up to speed with the show with everyone else now.
"Kenshi is sitting down right now drawing his mutated spaghetti monsters thinking he's the shit..."--Neptune Kai
"90% of you here don't even know what you're talking about (there are a few that do). But the things you say about these releases are nonsense and just plain dumb. Like you Metalwario64"--final_flash