Goku never kissed chich, does that mean chichi never kissed goku?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Totamo
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Goku never kissed chich, does that mean chichi never kissed goku?

Post by Totamo » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:50 am

Because that something no one ever brought up. Unlike, goku, chichi does know about these things so why didn't chichi get any flak

ChronoTwigger
Advanced Regular

Re: Goku never kissed chich, does that mean chichi never kissed goku?

Post by ChronoTwigger » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:58 am

Before that post get locked, if i put a finger in your eye, who exactly have a finger in an eye?
I learned english listening to songs. So I don't know anything about. The day you had to learn play piano by just listening .mp3, you'll understand.

omaro34

Post by omaro34 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:22 am

Not only is Goku a neglectful husband and father at times, with this most recent episode even being more clearn, he's a bad partner too having never kissed his own wife.

I feel bad for Chi-Chi at times.
"Kami is the Morgan Freeman of Dragonball Z"

Check out my Piccolo page: https://www.facebook.com/PiccoloTheSuperNamek/?ref=hl

Totamo

Post by Totamo » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:24 pm

omaro34 wrote:Not only is Goku a neglectful husband and father at times, with this most recent episode even being more clearn, he's a bad partner too having never kissed his own wife.

I feel bad for Chi-Chi at times.
the thing is goku wouldn't know as he grew up in the mountains and he didn't know what marriage was but how come chichi didn't know?

Thats my question.

Nejishiki
I Live Here

Post by Nejishiki » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:38 am

That's a fair assumption. Chi-Chi is unfamiliar with "normal" social norms like Goku is, only in separate ways. If I'm remembering this correctly, her ideas of proper romance derive from reading magazines. They're not exactly worthwhile guides for anyone, if you're asking me. I'd go as far to claim Chi-Chi is ignorant of the custom, too. It's worth noting that it's not an universal gesture of affection so I disagree with the notion of "poor spousehoood" if any couple doesn't practice it.

SansrivaaL
I Live Here

Post by SansrivaaL » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:41 am

Honestly I'm surprised at how they even got to make 2 kids, how the hell did Chichi give Goku a hard on? the guy's clueless when it comes to stuffs like that.