President from the Universal Society of Hinduism wants Toei to Remove the god of destruction looking Ganesha

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Lujin_16
Regular

President from the Universal Society of Hinduism wants Toei to Remove the god of destruction looking Ganesha

Post by Lujin_16 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:38 pm

I don't know if this is true >>>>>> https://sumikai.com/mangaanime/dragon-b ... en-168872/

It's in German

pacz360
I Live Here

Re: President from the Universal Society of Hinduism wants Toei to Remove the god of destruction looking Ganesha

Post by pacz360 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:43 pm

Lujin_16 wrote:I don't know if this is true >>>>>> https://sumikai.com/mangaanime/dragon-b ... en-168872/

It's in German
1.japan doesn't give a shit
2.we don't even know about the elephant character besides Being a god of destruction
3. Same as 1 japan doesn't give a shit hell they had video game called asura wrath where the Mc punches the guy who look like buddha.

perucho1990
I Live Here

Re: President from the Universal Society of Hinduism wants Toei to Remove the god of destruction looking Ganesha

Post by perucho1990 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:07 pm

Here is the link.

http://www.rajanzed.org/hindus-concerne ... tv-series/

Someone should let Mr Zed know the Hakaishins arent evil.

Pluto
Beyond Newbie

Post by Pluto » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:34 pm

What? If they question a Hakaishin, explain Kali to me?

Wtf, why did they pull an antiabortion dogma drama shit all of a sudden
In the year 42 of our god calendar, Zarma acquired a special patent for his original design.

Alee9977
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Alee9977 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:42 pm

Wow, the new arc is more popular than I thought.

Beyond
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Beyond » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:43 pm

Same thing happend in SMT IV with Krishna. Nothing changed.

dbs fanboy
Advanced Regular

Post by dbs fanboy » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:46 pm

Alee9977 wrote:Wow, the new arc is more popular than I thought.
And it has barely even started.
I really miss ma boy, Black :( :cry:

dbgtFO wrote:

Kassavo

Post by Kassavo » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:10 pm

From a person who has hinduism in their family, this is not the slightest bit offensive, wow lol
Strive to be the best you possible. Work hard to surpass your limits and make improvements that will better your chances of success in life. Always seek new challenges no matter how tough of an opponent stands before you. This is the philosophy which all Gokuists live by. #Gokuism #Gokuist www.ayomrnelson.com

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:21 pm

No kidding, and we know nothing about it
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

SansrivaaL
I Live Here

Post by SansrivaaL » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:34 pm

It wasnt this talked about till the epic OP came out, this OP is literally the only good thing that DBS has done.

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:08 pm

SansrivaaL wrote:
It wasnt this talked about till the epic OP came out, this OP is literally the only good thing that DBS has done.
You know if they screw this one up, it's gonna be a big problem..
Everyone and their mothers know about this arc now
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:15 pm

Ki Breaker wrote:
SansrivaaL wrote:
You know if they screw this one up, it's gonna be a big problem..
Said about every Super arc since the retellings. Unless they go to Sonic 06 levels of fuck up, they draining this cow dry.
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

DainIronfoot
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by DainIronfoot » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:20 pm

I very much doubt anything will change because of this...it's pretty ridiculous. However, if for some reason it does, it better not be a case where Uni10 loses first round and is first uni to be erased. I rely on Gowasu sama's tea reviews.

ChronoTwigger
Advanced Regular

Post by ChronoTwigger » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:04 pm

And mind about Islam, and all that polytheism... (well, and depiction of humanoid figures entirely...)
And Catholics, as no one can resurrect if not by Jesus...
Jews, as they fight on Saturday...
Or Zubalastrarianism Z, where you can't wear orange on mondays...

There's a lotta stuff that you need to mind about religions that's better to care the less, while avoiding clear and direct offense ("that religion is this or that").
Then, you're fine to go.
I learned english listening to songs. So I don't know anything about. The day you had to learn play piano by just listening .mp3, you'll understand.

omaro34
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by omaro34 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:33 pm

ChronoTwigger wrote:And mind about Islam, and all that polytheism... (well, and depiction of humanoid figures entirely...)

There's a lotta stuff that you need to mind about religions that's better to care the less, while avoiding clear and direct offense ("that religion is this or that").
Then, you're fine to go.
Agreed 100 percent. Resurrecting the dead for example in Islam (I'm Muslim) is something only God can do. I don't find it in the least bit offensive when terms like "God" or anything related is mentioned, because I know I'm watching a cartoon.

As long as it doesn't make something obviously offensive, then its fine.

However, I'm not a Hindu so I'm not in a position to tell them what they think should be offensive or not, and I think that's a side we should consider as well.
"Kami is the Morgan Freeman of Dragonball Z"

Check out my Piccolo page: https://www.facebook.com/PiccoloTheSuperNamek/?ref=hl

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:44 pm

omaro34 wrote:
However, I'm not a Hindu so I'm not in a position to tell them what they think should be offensive or not, and I think that's a side we should consider as well.
I think this is a case of ''Yes, I acknowledge that you're offended, and you have a right to be. But why should Toriyama care about how sensitive you are?"
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

omaro34
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by omaro34 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:54 pm

Kanassa wrote:
omaro34 wrote:
I think this is a case of ''Yes, I acknowledge that you're offended, and you have a right to be. But why should Toriyama care about how sensitive you are?"
People get offended over anything nowadays because we live in such a PC world, but I can't question why they are feeling the way they feel because I'm not a member of that religion. If somebody who is Hindu came out and said they don't find this offensive, then that holds much more weight than anything I could ever say about the subject.

As for Toriyama, well, India is the second most populace place in the world next to China, and since he is in the business of making money internationally, maybe he should or maybe he shouldn't care. It all depends on if the majority find it offensive, if its just a minority then Toriyama shouldn't care.
"Kami is the Morgan Freeman of Dragonball Z"

Check out my Piccolo page: https://www.facebook.com/PiccoloTheSuperNamek/?ref=hl

gohan_black
Beyond Newbie

Post by gohan_black » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:38 pm

there was a magician scammer who sued pokemon of kadabra and alakazem

kinisking
I Live Here

Post by kinisking » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:51 pm

SansrivaaL wrote:
Let's not exaggerate here.
Jinzoningen MULE wrote: Maybe I should start making it a point not to comment when I'm not sure of something. Too many people know what they're talking about around here.
Disclaimer: I might get into a disagreement with you. Sometimes I might even get feisty about it. I'll never harbor negative feelings because of it though. I hope you feel the same way!
I made a bet with Alee9977 that Vegeta won't be beaten quickly by an opponent. If I lose, I switch my avatar to Vegeta getting beat by hit. If I win, he switches it to Vegeta holding Black by his hair. This will last a month.

sophitia
Not-So-Newbie

Post by sophitia » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:52 pm

omaro34 wrote:
ChronoTwigger wrote:And mind about Islam, and all that polytheism... (well, and depiction of humanoid figures entirely...)

Then, you're fine to go.
Agreed 100 percent. Resurrecting the dead for example in Islam (I'm Muslim) is something only God can do. I don't find it in the least bit offensive when terms like "God" or anything related is mentioned, because I know I'm watching a cartoon.

As long as it doesn't make something obviously offensive, then its fine.

If only more people think like, maybe internet will be a better place.