Omni-King a.k.a. The True God of Destruction?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Nano
Not-So-Newbie

Omni-King a.k.a. The True God of Destruction?

Post by Nano » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:02 pm

Cuz I really don't see him being omni anything. All we've seen him do is threaten to destroy some shit and destroy some shit... and for what?

1. If he's "omni" why didn't he just remove Zamasu from the Universe or at least stop him from infecting it?

2. When introduced to Future Zen-Oh he didn't even recognize himself. Wtf?!

3. If he created the God hierarchy why would he allow Zamasu to do what he did? Zamasu completely destroyed his hierarchy... if he was the one who created everything.

4. I could go on about his supposedly "omni" status and why he doesn't fit the bill.

I personally don't believe he's who they say he is. I'll bbl to talk about his possible True God of Creation counterpart that we haven't seen yet. Lol my boss thinks I'm texting.
I love Dragon Ball so much that I'm constantly complaining about how horrible Super is.

Black Goku / Future Trunks saga... was/is garbage.

Top 5 Favorite DBS Characters = Beerus, Whis, still waiting on the last 3 lol...

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Re: Omni-King a.k.a. The True God of Destruction?

Post by Grimlock » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:18 pm

But Zeno is "omni" anything. By now, we can confirm he isn't omniscient (as he doesn't know what happens in the Multiverse) and omnipresent (as obviously he isn't in every place). The fact that he can destroy Universes doesn't mean that he is omnipotent too (there's a lot of characters that can do that and they aren't omnipotent).

Zeno is affected by different timelines and he doesn't seem to be the one who created the Universes, even him being the ruler of the Multiverse. Combining all these facts, you come to the simple conclusion that there is (needs to have) someone above him. Daizenshuu 7 states that Akira Toriyama is far way above the Kaioshins, you can say that it's him if you want.
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~