Here's what i think will happen in the end!

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

GodVegetto91
Banned

Here's what i think will happen in the end!

Post by GodVegetto91 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:33 pm

So the tournament starts off and everyone will fight eachother. But then after all 10 universes have lost and are illuminated.. there are only 2 universes standing and fighting! Which universes will be the last one standing? Well, OUR universe will be in the finals, but, after a long and tough fight.. we will ultimately lose, and than, (as promised) Omni-King decides to wipe out our universe! Universe 7! However, at the last instant, before Omni-King can fire the finishing blow, Someone arrives! Someone very mysterious!

Who could it be!???

Well, ladies and gentleman.. it is none other than the Zenoshin! The "Omni-King God" the GOD of All Gods! The Supreme Ruler of the Multiverse. Even above the Omni-King himself! The creator god and source of everything! And as a token of his appreciation of the spectacular show we pulled of for him, he will revive all the universes Omni-King has destroyed.

Peace has finally been restored! Or so it seems.. because now, all the other Gods of Destruction have a bone to pick! They want to kill Goku! For he is the one who put all of them at danger! (Since it was his idea to hold the martial arts tournament afterall) so they will be filled with hatred and vengeance! And so a new arc is ready to start, where all the Gods of Destruction will come to Universe 7 to fight and kill Goku.

Anyways this is just my personal theory. So don't take it at heart. xD

ChronoTwigger
Advanced Regular

Re: Here's what i think will happen in the end!

Post by ChronoTwigger » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:14 pm

And what about the 24 overuber megagods?
Don't you count them in?

Despite don't take it at heart for nothing larger than an atom, for sure we all want to see Zarama, and of course this cosmology will change definitely, and that God Ki will be stripped out.
Zeno lose his powers, and angels, after defeating that evil grand priest, decide to avoid focusing so much power on a single person. Democracy!
So, in the end, Goku will be celebrated as the hero that discovered the grand priest plan...

(of course nothing of that, too complex for Super)
I learned english listening to songs. So I don't know anything about. The day you had to learn play piano by just listening .mp3, you'll understand.

dbs fanboy
Advanced Regular

Post by dbs fanboy » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:30 pm

I think that everyone will die and that it'll be the truest ending in this franchise.
I really miss ma boy, Black :( :cry:

dbgtFO wrote:

MagmonKai
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MagmonKai » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:56 pm

That would be a terrible plot device. So many fans would rage quit the series.

Lujin_16
Regular

Post by Lujin_16 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:15 pm

Maybe you are right with the gods wanting revenge to kill Goku

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:24 pm

GodVegetto91 wrote:it is none other than the Zenoshin! The "Omni-King God" the GOD of All Gods! The Supreme Ruler of the Multiverse. Even above the Omni-King himself! The creator god and source of everything! And as a token of his appreciation of the spectacular show we pulled of for him, he will revive all the universes Omni-King has destroyed.
This part is extremely necessary and required. If Zeno destroys almost all Universes and leaves it as that, losing the Multiverse concept, it will be the biggest and utter bullshit that could ever happen in this series. I want to see some Universes being created and by an entity that is not affected by different timelines, one that is truly above all, one that has a simple design of course but not childish or plain simple.
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

GodVegetto91
Banned

Post by GodVegetto91 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:33 pm

Grimlock wrote:
GodVegetto91 wrote:it is none other than the Zenoshin! The "Omni-King God" the GOD of All Gods! The Supreme Ruler of the Multiverse. Even above the Omni-King himself! The creator god and source of everything! And as a token of his appreciation of the spectacular show we pulled of for him, he will revive all the universes Omni-King has destroyed.
This part is extremely necessary and required. If Zeno destroys almost all Universes and leaves it as that, losing the Multiverse concept, it will be the biggest and utter bullshit that could ever happen in this series. I want to see some Universes being created and by an entity that is not affected by different timelines, one that is truly above all, one that has a simple design of course but not childish or plain simple.
I'm glad you like it!

emperior
I Live Here

Post by emperior » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:38 pm

I don't think this will happen, but it would definitely be cool if each God of Destruction attacked the Earth and Goku has to beat them one for one.
悟 “Vincit qui se vincit”

What I consider canonical

julianix
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by julianix » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:55 pm

I think the gods of destruction are basically like the lower level gods And the angels are there as a guide or security blanket. Zeno is the middle man or a puppet .

Does anyone really think the omni king is the top guy. He stats blowing up universes and it'll disrupt enough shit that the real guy in charge will have to come down and put people in their place.

Lek
Beyond Newbie

Post by Lek » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:06 am

Tokitoki will just lay a new egg that hatches the exact Moment the second to last universe is destroyed and everyone settles over. Thus a new journey in the new universe can begin, littered with strong fighters from the old universes and new ones, unheard of yet.

HeroR
Kicks it Old-School

Post by HeroR » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:47 am

julianix wrote:I think the gods of destruction are basically like the lower level gods And the angels are there as a guide or security blanket. Zeno is the middle man or a puppet .

Does anyone really think the omni king is the top guy. He stats blowing up universes and it'll disrupt enough shit that the real guy in charge will have to come down and put people in their place.
According to Whis, there is no one above Zen'o, period. Plus, this higher being certainly didn't bother to put Trunks' timeline back together or tried to stop Zamasu who wasted all the other gods.
Kanassa wrote:
precita wrote:Goku will still be around but take a Buu saga approach backseat.
Goku barely took a backseat in the Buu saga, at best he took a leisurely stroll round back while everyone else cried for him to come back.

GodVegetto91
Banned

Post by GodVegetto91 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:49 am

HeroR wrote:
julianix wrote:I think the gods of destruction are basically like the lower level gods And the angels are there as a guide or security blanket. Zeno is the middle man or a puppet .

According to Whis, there is no one above Zen'o, period. Plus, this higher being certainly didn't bother to put Trunks' timeline back together or tried to stop Zamasu who wasted all the other gods.
They said the same thing about all the others gods way back. It means nothing in dragon ball. However, if they do introduce a Zenoshin.. i am 100% certain there won't be anyone above him.

For Omni-King you can make several arguments,

For starters, there's already 2 of them. And a "real" god would be unaffected by Time. And thus there should only be one of him across all timelines.

And second he is called "King" not "God" so if we go purely by titles, you can make someone even above him, called Omni-King GOD.

Kaio
Kaioshin
Zeno
Zenoshin

Makes sense right. xD

Not to mention, he seems to live in his own large universe, as you can clearly see in the background of his Jellyfish like planet, you can see many galaxies. (And they are definitely not part of the 12 universes we know) since they seem to float on top of the floating rocks on his planet.

So what IF there are more Jellyfish like planets in that larger universe of his? Each ruled by a different Omni-King? Each of which is the ruler of his own "multiverse" (tiny floating balls on top of their rocks) so if there were, lets say, 4 Omni-King's in existence, each of which rules over his own little "multiverse" and then above those 4 Omni-King's, you have a temple floating high above their surface that belongs to the "Management" as i like to call it. The TRUE RULER GODS!

It's something to think about..

The total existence would be called "Omniverse" that way.

1. Management. (The true Gods, called Zenoshin) that rules over all 4 Omni-King's and their respective "multiverses"

2. Each Omni-King which rules over his own Multiverse.

3. Gods of Destruction - Kaioshin

4. Grand Kai

5. Kaio's

6. Planetary Gods

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:22 am

HeroR wrote:According to Whis, there is no one above Zen'o, period.
No, more like comma. Just because Whis said that doesn't mean there isn't someone above him. Whis may not know there is someone above Zeno. There are plenty of Marvel characters that don't know One Above All exists, the same goes for DC characters about The Presence.
HeroR wrote:Plus, this higher being certainly didn't bother to put Trunks' timeline back together or tried to stop Zamasu who wasted all the other gods.
Which is a common "attitude" (the lack of it) from the top being. They don't act often, or maybe different timelines worth less than Universes.
Last edited by Grimlock on Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

SansrivaaL
I Live Here

Post by SansrivaaL » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:24 am

True the claim HE IS THE MOST POWERFUL doesnt mean anything in DB, there will always be someone more stronger, if AT feels like it he can even introduce someone thats recently created in universe, like this being was born through some *insert method*

HeroR
Kicks it Old-School

Post by HeroR » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:35 am

GodVegetto91 wrote:
They said the same thing about all the others gods way back. It means nothing in dragon ball. However, if they do introduce a Zenoshin.. i am 100% certain there won't be anyone above him.

For Omni-King you can make several arguments,

For starters, there's already 2 of them. And a "real" god would be unaffected by Time. And thus there should only be one of him across all timelines.

And second he is called "King" not "God" so if we go purely by titles, you can make someone even above him, called Omni-King GOD.

Kaio
Kaioshin
Zeno
Zenoshin

Makes sense right. xD

Not to mention, he seems to live in his own large universe, as you can clearly see in the background of his Jellyfish like planet, you can see many galaxies. (And they are definitely not part of the 12 universes we know) since they seem to float on top of the floating rocks on his planet.

So what IF there are more Jellyfish like planets in that larger universe of his? Each ruled by a different Omni-King? Each of which is the ruler of his own "multiverse" (tiny floating balls on top of their rocks) so if there were, lets say, 4 Omni-King's in existence, each of which rules over his own little "multiverse" and then above those 4 Omni-King's, you have a temple floating high above their surface that belongs to the "Management" as i like to call it. The TRUE RULER GODS!

It's something to think about..

The total existence would be called "Omniverse" that way.

1. Management. (The true Gods, called Zenoshin) that rules over all 4 Omni-King's and their respective "multiverses"

2. Each Omni-King which rules over his own Multiverse.

3. Gods of Destruction - Kaioshin

4. Grand Kai

5. Kaio's

6. Planetary Gods[/quote]

The Japanese in general don't make all-powerful gods in that way. You're thinking about it from a western POV, and even then where was this supposedly 'God' when Zen'o nuked Trunks' timeline.

And there were four more people equal to Zen'o, why was Zen'o so lonely? He could play with one of is other counterparts.
Grimlock wrote:
HeroR wrote:According to Whis, there is no one above Zen'o, period.
No, more like comma. Just because Whis said that doesn't mean there isn't someone above him. Whis may not know there is someone above Zeno. There are plenty of Marvel characters that don't know One Above All exists, the same goes for DC characters about The Presence.
HeroR wrote:Plus, this higher being certainly didn't bother to put Trunks' timeline back together or tried to stop Zamasu who wasted all the other gods.
Which is a common "attitude" (the lack of it) from the top being. They don't act often, or maybe different timelines worth less than Universes.
So they didn't even bother to put the multiverse back together after Zen'o blew all of them up for reasons. And timelines are universes, so what are you saying?

And since Whis is very rarely if ever wrong about such things, I doubt he was spit-balling when he said no one is above Zen'o. He can wipe out anything he pleases. And again, the idea of one all-powerful god is a western idea and a modern one at that. Most eastern cultures believe in multiple gods with one extremely powerful one ruling everything, but that god isn't all-powerful or knowing.
SansrivaaL wrote:True the claim HE IS THE MOST POWERFUL doesnt mean anything in DB, there will always be someone more stronger, if AT feels like it he can even introduce someone thats recently created in universe, like this being was born through some *insert method*
Whis didn't just say he was the most powerful, he said no one is above him. And even if there is someone who 'created the universe' it will be most like the same relationship that Beerus have the with Supreme Kais. Namely, Beerus maybe more powerful, but they're equal in rank and the Kais have skills that Beerus doesn't have.
Kanassa wrote:
Goku barely took a backseat in the Buu saga, at best he took a leisurely stroll round back while everyone else cried for him to come back.

SansrivaaL
I Live Here

Post by SansrivaaL » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:45 am

HeroR wrote:
SansrivaaL wrote:True the claim HE IS THE MOST POWERFUL doesnt mean anything in DB, there will always be someone more stronger, if AT feels like it he can even introduce someone thats recently created in universe, like this being was born through some *insert method*
Whis didn't just say he was the most powerful, he said no one is above him. And even if there is someone who 'created the universe' it will be most like the same relationship that Beerus have the with Supreme Kais. Namely, Beerus maybe more powerful, but they're equal in rank and the Kais have skills that Beerus doesn't have.
Nothing is a setting stone in fiction, if the author feels like it he can whip out a new character that they never heard about, Whis doesnt have the be the all knowing, and even if he is, there should be some stuffs he aint aware off.

HeroR
Kicks it Old-School

Post by HeroR » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:53 am

SansrivaaL wrote:
HeroR wrote:
Nothing is a setting stone in fiction, if the author feels like it he can whip out a new character that they never heard about, Whis doesnt have the be the all knowing, and even if he is, there should be some stuffs he aint aware off.
Whis doesn't have to be all knowing to know how the god system is set up. He isn't like East Supreme Kai who didn't know stuff that he should have. If Whis says there is nothing above Zen'o, then nothing is above him until proven otherwise. If there is a 'Zen'o of creations' or whatever, he would be Zen'o's equal like the Gods of Creation and Destruction.
Kanassa wrote:

SansrivaaL
I Live Here

Post by SansrivaaL » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:59 am

HeroR wrote: Whis doesn't have to be all knowing to know how the god system is set up. He isn't like East Supreme Kai who didn't know stuff that he should have. If Whis says there is nothing above Zen'o, then nothing is above him until proven otherwise. If there is a 'Zen'o of creations' or whatever, he would be Zen'o's equal like the Gods of Creation and Destruction.
How are you so sure that Whis knows absolutely everything about the system? or if he's telling the honest truth about everything or not? for all we know they're keeping something from the main cast, like I said nothing is a setting stone in fiction, you can say whatever you want about this and that but things change in fiction, it already went a huge change when we thought Boo was the biggest strongest badest dude in DB, turns out he's a mere dust to these GoD's.

HeroR
Kicks it Old-School

Post by HeroR » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:06 am

SansrivaaL wrote:
HeroR wrote: Whis doesn't have to be all knowing to know how the god system is set up. He isn't like East Supreme Kai who didn't know stuff that he should have. If Whis says there is nothing above Zen'o, then nothing is above him until proven otherwise. If there is a 'Zen'o of creations' or whatever, he would be Zen'o's equal like the Gods of Creation and Destruction.
How are you so sure that Whis knows absolutely everything about the system? or if he's telling the honest truth about everything or not? for all we know they're keeping something from the main cast, like I said nothing is a setting stone in fiction, you can say whatever you want about this and that but things change in fiction, it already went a huge change when we thought Boo was the biggest strongest badest dude in DB, turns out he's a mere dust to these GoD's.
Because he's part of his upper tier with his dad serving directly under Zen'o. Why wouldn't he know these things? And why would he lie about no one being above Zen'o when he has been perfectly frank and honest about everything else.

Buu being the strongest came from East Supreme Kai, who has proven several times not to be believable, which is why Goku and Vegeta underestimated Buu since he was wrong about Babidi's other fighters. On top of that, he didn't even know Beerus existed. He didn't even know Zen'o existed.
Kanassa wrote:

SansrivaaL
I Live Here

Post by SansrivaaL » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:13 am

HeroR wrote:
SansrivaaL wrote:
Because he's part of his upper tier with his dad serving directly under Zen'o. Why wouldn't he know these things? And why would he lie about no one being above Zen'o when he has been perfectly frank and honest about everything else.

Buu being the strongest came from East Supreme Kai, who has proven several times not to be believable, which is why Goku and Vegeta underestimated Buu since he was wrong about Babidi's other fighters. On top of that, he didn't even know Beerus existed. He didn't even know Zen'o existed.
You know not all parents or blood related members has to tell everything to their kids, the possibility still exists that he's keeping something from them, which has the same possibility of Whis possibly knowing something but doesnt tell the main cast about it simply because, why should he need to?

Thats the point, east supreme kai should have been well aware that Beerus exists, their lives are connected, he goes, Beerus goes, but nothing is a setting stone (wonder how many times I'm gonna have to repeat this, he should have known but at the time AT hasnt thought of it yet, but as time goes, authors can change stuffs if they wish to, its their work, thats normal in fiction, more so in genres like DB) I remember a character claiming that Beerus is also the strongest being in the universe, then proved wrong when Whis came into the picture, Whis even said he wont be able to stop a power clash that can destroy the universe from Goku and Beerus (by powerscaling, he can, if a simple chop from him can get Beerus to go to sleep I dont see how he doesnt have enough power to stop an attack like that, proves that Whis is also capable of lying which is normal)