Dragon Ball Super related Merchandise and Figures (OP NO MORE UPDATES TO THE OP NOW DEAD)

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

MKCSTEALTH
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: Dragon Ball Super (Series & Movie) related Merchandise and Figures (OP Updated 01/11/18).

Post by MKCSTEALTH » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:11 am

Baggie_Saiyan wrote:January Ensky Clear Card Gum:

Gogeta Blue scratch card:
Better than nothing I guess. Maybe now we'll see Grandistas and HG figures finally

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Re: Dragon Ball Super (Series & Movie) related Merchandise and Figures (OP Updated 01/11/18).

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:20 am

Well here's the HG #01 scan from last weeks V Jump better look at the figures:

MKCSTEALTH
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MKCSTEALTH » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:05 pm

Baggie_Saiyan wrote:Well here's the HG #01 scan from last weeks V Jump better look at the figures:
Ugh if I only had the money. Holiday season has recked my wallet. That Golden Frieza would looks beautiful with the HG Golden Cooler

TheNingen
Beyond Newbie

Post by TheNingen » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:31 pm

Baggie_Saiyan wrote:Well here's the HG #01 scan from last weeks V Jump better look at the figures:

Am I reading that right that it says it has a December 4th release date?

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:19 pm

TheNingen wrote:
Nah that means 4th week of December. But it gets weird since December the 1st is a Saturday the week beginning December 3rd is treated as the second week not first thus this set should be out the week after the movie opens.

Example Shintani KV Goku was "Week 2" of December but actually comes out 5th December.

TheNingen
Beyond Newbie

Post by TheNingen » Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:23 pm

Baggie_Saiyan wrote:
TheNingen wrote:
Nah that means 4th week of December. But it gets weird since December the 1st is a Saturday the week beginning December 3rd is treated as the second week not first thus this set should be out the week after the movie opens.

Example Shintani KV Goku was "Week 2" of December but actually comes out 5th December.
Thanks for the info. Hopefully it doesn't take too long for the set I ordered from Hobby Link Japan to get to me then

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:45 am

TheNingen wrote:
Baggie_Saiyan wrote:
TheNingen wrote:

Thanks for the info. Hopefully it doesn't take too long for the set I ordered from Hobby Link Japan to get to me then
My worry for that is the Broly of the set is "rare". Set comes in a bag of 40 which means worse comes to worse there could only be 4 Broly's out of 40 figures in one bag. HLJ are selling in a set of 8 which means if the Broly ratio is indeed 1:10 not everyone will get him.

The Japanese site for HLJ makes the disclaimer that their set of 8 is random and the full line up is not guaranteed. Massive oversight for them not to include that disclaimer on the English site. /:

Good luck I hope you get the Broly.

ArchedThunder
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ArchedThunder » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:51 am

Well, they finally revealed Gogeta with a teaser/trailer.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:05 pm

ArchedThunder wrote:Well, they finally revealed Gogeta with a teaser/trailer.
OMG GOGETA IS IN THE MOVIE?????? I HAD NO IDEA. :shock: I bet that reaction was what they were expecting :lol:

Well tomorrow could be a big day all the December Gogeta should now be revealed which includes:
Ichiban Kuji
WCF (Oh wait ....)
Soft Vinyl figure from Banpresto
VS #09
UDM #35
HG #01
Shikishi Art
Wafer Sticker
Figure-rise

MKCSTEALTH
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MKCSTEALTH » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:21 pm

Well, now that I'm coming off the high of that Gogeta reveal trailer and am still coming to grips with the reality of a Gogeta vs Broly fight happening in a canon movie...

Looking forwar to the merchandise to be spoiled over the next few weeks. Hope the HG and Grandistas live up to the hype

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:38 pm

And so it begins....

MKCSTEALTH
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MKCSTEALTH » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:19 pm

Baggie_Saiyan wrote:And so it begins....

I hope the Grandista looks as good as the Figurearts

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:17 pm

How convenient for this to happen on the same day when Toei reveal SSJB Gogeta.

ArchedThunder
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ArchedThunder » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:50 pm

Lord Beerus wrote:
Toei didn't reveal him, Bandai did.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:41 am

ArchedThunder wrote:
Lord Beerus wrote:
Oh. Well, they must have had to run by Toei to make that decision considering this was a major reveal, no?

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:45 am

Lord Beerus wrote:
ArchedThunder wrote:
Lord Beerus wrote: How convenient for this to happen on the same day when Toei reveal SSJB Gogeta.
Oh. Well, they must have had to run by Toei to make that decision considering this was a major reveal, no?
BNHD have known about when Gogeta will be revealed for pretty much a year as it turns out they were the ones revealing him!

This explains why the Ichiban Kuji is happening so soon this Tuesday!

MKCSTEALTH
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MKCSTEALTH » Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:39 am

Seems the Gogeta train has left the station. He also got revealed in Xenoverse yesterday as well. I figure in the next few days we'll have all of his figure revealed

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:09 am

MKCSTEALTH wrote:Seems the Gogeta train has left the station. He also got revealed in Xenoverse yesterday as well. I figure in the next few days we'll have all of his figure revealed
Bandai's final versions for their December stuff should drop later today (if not definitely by the 3rd). We should get updated production images for Grandista & Ultimate Soldiers soon too if not then definitely at Jump Festa, also the Feb Dokkan Kuji too.

Still waiting for craneking to update and reveal the two Kuji figures & to reveal the Vinyl Figure.

Feb's Gogeta Blue WCF will also probably be shown at Jump Festa too.

Hoping for no SS Gogeta and the re-moulds are Base. I am confident because Bandai released a crap tonne of SS Gogeta merch this summer. Seemed they got old Gogeta out their system!

GodVegetto91
Banned

Post by GodVegetto91 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:20 am

Lord Beerus wrote:
ArchedThunder wrote:
Lord Beerus wrote: How convenient for this to happen on the same day when Toei reveal SSJB Gogeta.
They just revealed it now.
https://youtu.be/YtxrwoAzDuM

Totally unneccesary, but whatever.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:17 pm

Commercial for the four figuarts

https://youtu.be/7GbXslPzi0s