My Idea for the Hinted New Form

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

ChiefWamsutta
OMG CRAZY REGEN

My Idea for the Hinted New Form

Post by ChiefWamsutta » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:33 am

So I think we all noticed the potential 'new transformation' from the Universal Survival Arc Opening.

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

During this opening, Goku goes from Base to Super Saiyan to Super Saiyan Blue to what looks like this transformation. It then cuts away to him back in Base form, which I believe is a red herring.

Considering at points in the last two arcs SSBlue Kaioken has been used and called an 'incomplete technique,' I believe that this form hinted in the opening will be:

Super Saiyan Violet.

A mastered SSBlue Kaioken that Goku internalizes into his own being. He had hoped to practice the SSBlue Kaioken technique more, and SSViolet would be a visual cue that Goku has made it his own.

I may be blowing smoke, but who knows? I just thought I would share an idea I had.

DBZ Macky
Advanced Regular

Re: My Idea for the Hinted New Form

Post by DBZ Macky » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:47 am

It's definitely a big possibility that the new form would be something related to the Kaio-Ken.
Kaio-Ken is also a God's technique, it could very well be used in complete sync with Super Saiyan Blue to make an extremely powerful transformation.
Jinzoningen MULE wrote:You're in the DB community, it's always a power level thread to someone.

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:02 am

DBZ Macky wrote:It's definitely a big possibility that the new form would be something related to the Kaio-Ken.
Kaio-Ken is also a God's technique, it could very well be used in complete sync with Super Saiyan Blue to make an extremely powerful transformation.
Which Vegeta can never have..
That's what you get for skipping on training Vegeta, now go raise a child
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

sintzu
Banned

Post by sintzu » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:37 am

Ki Breaker wrote:
DBZ Macky wrote:It's definitely a big possibility that the new form would be something related to the Kaio-Ken.
He's OK being trained under a teacher now so if that's the case he'll just have King Kai teach him the KaioKen.
July 9th 2018 will be remembered as the day Broly became canon.

DBZ Macky
Advanced Regular

Post by DBZ Macky » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:56 am

sintzu wrote:He's OK being trained under a teacher now so if that's the case he'll just have King Kai teach him the KaioKen.
Reminds me of how some people were predicting that Vegeta will learn the Kaio-Ken or some variation of it.

I'd much rather prefer that he just master the Super Saiyan Blue form to be as strong as whatever this "New Form" is or get a transformation unique to him.
It'd be a rather interesting callback to their first fight where Goku had the Kaio-Ken while Vegeta had the "Great Ape" transformation. Plus the contrast between Goku's red and Vegeta's blue form would look good too.

Might be wishful thinking on my part, but In-before: Vegeta gets the SS4 transformation in Super, or at least a different variation of the form.
Jinzoningen MULE wrote:You're in the DB community, it's always a power level thread to someone.

TheMathemagician
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by TheMathemagician » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:39 am

sintzu wrote:
Ki Breaker wrote:
He's OK being trained under a teacher now so if that's the case he'll just have King Kai teach him the KaioKen.
He's not going to learn the Kaioken. Though, I can't say I wouldn't love to see an entire episode of Vegeta and Kaio Sama. But lol, as for the other comment, how did Vegeta skip training? As for the potential new form, it's interesting, and it's definitely possible that Goku can combine SSB and Kaioken to form a completely new transformation.
"Sighs...At my age, I already have a woman who follows me around thinking she's my wife. Oh! My youth's rotting away!" - Ataru Moroboshi

ChronoTwigger
Advanced Regular

Post by ChronoTwigger » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:13 pm

As I said elsewhere, in that forum. if you use the color dropper on frames. that red is NOT kaiohken red, but instead the exact color of the opponent he's facing in the opening.

And I really doubt that alien knows Kaiohken...
I learned english listening to songs. So I don't know anything about. The day you had to learn play piano by just listening .mp3, you'll understand.