A good reason to bring back Zamasu

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Lujin_16
Regular

A good reason to bring back Zamasu

Post by Lujin_16 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:30 am

His immortality is much different with the Super Dragonball's than with the normal Dragonball's

Makes sense right??

Saturnine
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: A good reason to bring back Zamasu

Post by Saturnine » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:32 am

Lujin_16 wrote:His immortality is much different with the Super Dragonball's than with the normal Dragonball's

Makes sense right??
Nope, the effects would probably be the same. At any rate, it became incomplete after the fusion.

Which reminds me - where is Merged Zamasu? Did that poor bugger get banned? Hee hee :lol:

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:34 am

Saturnine wrote: Which reminds me - where is Merged Zamasu? Did that poor bugger get banned? Hee hee :lol:
He was banned quite a while ago over an argument..
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

Dai-Saiyajin
Beyond Newbie

Post by Dai-Saiyajin » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:16 am

Saturnine wrote:
Lujin_16 wrote:His immortality is much different with the Super Dragonball's than with the normal Dragonball's

Makes sense right??
Nope, the effects would probably be the same. At any rate, it became incomplete after the fusion.

Which reminds me - where is Merged Zamasu? Did that poor bugger get banned? Hee hee :lol:
Merged Zamasu was erased by Zeno (Moderators) :D

dbs fanboy
Advanced Regular

Post by dbs fanboy » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:57 pm

Saturnine wrote:
Lujin_16 wrote:
Isn't it sad how Black didn't even bother visiting this website.......
I really miss ma boy, Black :( :cry:

dbgtFO wrote:

SansrivaaL
I Live Here

Post by SansrivaaL » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:59 pm

If we're talking about the Zamasu that took Goku's bod (Black) then yes I want him to return! but Zamasu in his kai form or merged form? no.

Arg
Beyond Newbie

Post by Arg » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:15 pm

Makes sense right??
Why would he be rid of in the first place. The issue of does destroying everything destroy something that is immortal is an open end. He may be only temporarily destroyed, with the smallest quanta of his existence lingering in the empty space left behind by future zeno. This has great potential to be explored in a future arc. I can see future Trunks and Mai becoming fed up with their equal but not so real world they reside in right now, and decide to go back to the destroyed timeline to rebuilding what they can from scratch; only to find out that somebody has already begun the rebuilding process in his image...

Chuquita
Namekian Warrior

Post by Chuquita » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:19 pm

I just miss him (well, Gokû Black and Future Zamasu as a two man team mostly. Didn't care for their merged form as much. The two of them as a team were delightfully hammy.) because I found him a very entertaining villain and I liked how he felt fish out of water in Dragon Ball compared to more modern shounen series where I think he'd have fit right in.

I think he could've been mined for some amazing gags if he'd been put on the often used in DB villain-becomes-ally track like most of Gokû's past rivals. I was shocked they simply wrote him out.
My deviantart * My tumblr * My twitter
---
フレフレ みんあ! フレフレ 私!

thegamer23
Beyond Newbie

Post by thegamer23 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:00 pm

Actually we don't know what happened to the Zamasu that Beerus had to deal with after the saga (the one from the timeline that was created after Beerus destroyed present Zamasu in his planet)

If i remember well, Whis talked about "way better methods than Mafuba" to deal with immortal enemies.

He could be brought back someway if they want to.

Freeza9000
Advanced Regular

Post by Freeza9000 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:58 am

Dai-Saiyajin wrote:
Saturnine wrote:

Makes sense right??

This may be his alternate account lol

But back to the topic at hand, I don't really see a way for Zamasu to be brought back unless we see him back as an illusion like the ones that Krillin and Goku had to fight in one of the "filler" episodes.

DHM211
Advanced Regular

Post by DHM211 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:21 am

Freeza9000 wrote:
Dai-Saiyajin wrote:
Saturnine wrote:

This may be his alternate account lol

But back to the topic at hand, I don't really see a way for Zamasu to be brought back unless we see him back as an illusion like the ones that Krillin and Goku had to fight in one of the "filler" episodes.
Present Zamasu is dead as opposed to Future Zamasu/Black whom were erased entirely. His soul still exists, so someone can wish him back to life I guess.
Normally I would say this sounds crazy but then again we're getting a female version of Broly inserted into the actual series so at this point anythings possible.

Freeza9000
Advanced Regular

Post by Freeza9000 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:29 am

DHM211 wrote:Present Zamasu is dead as opposed to Future Zamasu/Black whom were erased entirely. His soul still exists, so someone can wish him back to life I guess.
Normally I would say this sounds crazy but then again we're getting a female version of Broly inserted into the actual series so at this point anythings possible.
But who would even want to bring Present Zamasu back to life though?

DHM211
Advanced Regular

Post by DHM211 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:05 am

Freeza9000 wrote:
DHM211 wrote:Present Zamasu is dead as opposed to Future Zamasu/Black whom were erased entirely. His soul still exists, so someone can wish him back to life I guess.
The plot.

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:10 am

DHM211 wrote: The plot.
That's what killed him in the first place though
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

Freeza9000
Advanced Regular

Post by Freeza9000 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:21 am

DHM211 wrote:
Freeza9000 wrote:
The plot.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Though I doubt the plot would even want him back......