How should the Z Warriors prepare in the next 40 hours?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

YajirobiTheGreat
Not-So-Newbie

How should the Z Warriors prepare in the next 40 hours?

Post by YajirobiTheGreat » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:09 am

If you were calling the shots, what preparation's would you have them make? Given the limited timeframe and large resources at their disposal (ROSAT, Elder Kai, both sets of Dragon Balls), what should they try to do in this limited time?

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: How should the Z Warriors prepare in the next 40 hours?

Post by Ki Breaker » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:11 am

Gather the Dragonballs and wish for immortality..
That will be all
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

Kishido
Banned

Post by Kishido » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:31 am

Ki Breaker wrote:Gather the Dragonballs and wish for immortality..
That will be all
And what exactly will be the gain for the tournament?

Killing is forbidden at the tournament and all you have to do is to ring peoiple out... Imortal or not.

On topic

RoSaT
Elder Kai unlock potential
Whis training

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:36 am

Kishido wrote:
That will be all

Killing is forbidden at the tournament and all you have to do is to ring peoiple out... Imortal or not.

On topic

RoSaT
Whis training
They won't get wiped out if they lose, who cares about winning then :P
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

YajirobiTheGreat
Not-So-Newbie

Post by YajirobiTheGreat » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:42 am

Kishido wrote:
That will be all

On topic

RoSaT
Whis training
If they got Garlic Jr. style immortality, they could fight more aggressively. Killing might be forbidden, but it can obviously still happen. Knowing that they can't die under normal circumstances could let them pull off all kinds of stunts they normally couldn't.

TheGreatSaiyaman
Beyond Newbie

Post by TheGreatSaiyaman » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:19 am

Everyone below Buu(except Piccolo): RoSAT, Elder Kai Unlock Potential or their own training method, simply because I don't think they would be able to keep up with Whis' training, nor would he really allow them to.
Gohan : Elder Kai Unlock and (potentially)Whis' training with Goku and Vegeta, because I think that out of all the fighters, he would be more than capable to handle both, considering how outrageously strong he is, sans God Ki of course..
Goku & Vegeta: Whis' training or ROSAT, same as always, really hoping for a good showing from Vegeta!
Piccolo: Meditation and more Namekian fusion :lol:, nah but honestly I don't know what to do with him..something creative hopefully :D

ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School

Post by ekrolo2 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:37 am

Time to abuse the SSGod ritual to amp Gohan up cause there's really, REALLY no excuse to refrain from doing it now.
When someone tells you, "Don't present your opinion as fact," what they're actually saying is, "Don't present your opinion with any conviction. Because I don't like your opinion, and I want to be able to dismiss it as easily as possible." Don't fall for it.

How the Black Arc Should End (by Lightbing!):

Kishido
Banned

Post by Kishido » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:40 am

Ki Breaker wrote:
Kishido wrote:
That will be all

On topic

RoSaT
Elder Kai unlock potentialb
Whis training
Cool living without universe

namekiansaiyan
I Live Here

Post by namekiansaiyan » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:45 am

TheGreatSaiyaman wrote:Everyone below Buu(except Piccolo): RoSAT, Elder Kai Unlock Potential or their own training method, simply because I don't think they would be able to keep up with Whis' training, nor would he really allow them to.
Gohan : Elder Kai Unlock and (potentially)Whis' training with Goku and Vegeta, because I think that out of all the fighters, he would be more than capable to handle both, considering how outrageously strong he is, sans God Ki of course..
Goku & Vegeta: Whis' training or ROSAT, same as always, really hoping for a good showing from Vegeta!
Piccolo: Meditation and more Namekian fusion :lol:, nah but honestly I don't know what to do with him..something creative hopefully :D
The thing that Krillin is doing next week has to be becuase of Whis or it is just Whis and Beerus discussing strategy like they said they would.

They will probably power everyone up as they need to becuase of everyone is going to be strong.

I don't understand why you can think of anything for Piccolo when you mention them doing their own training. If Krillin is getting a power up then so is Piccolo.
Gohan would most likely go to Piccolo anyway.
ekrolo2 wrote:Time to abuse the SSGod ritual to amp Gohan up cause there's really, REALLY no excuse to refrain from doing it now.
It is time to make up nonsense power ups for all of them you mean.

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:47 am

Kishido wrote:
Ki Breaker wrote:
Kishido wrote:

On topic

RoSaT
Elder Kai unlock potentialb
Whis training
At least they are alive, they can always gather the super Dragonballs then and wish for a new universes which zeno can't see or destroy

Kishido
Banned

Post by Kishido » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:00 am

Ki Breaker wrote:
Kishido wrote:
Ki Breaker wrote: They won't get wiped out if they lose, who cares about winning then :P
At least they are alive, they can always gather the super Dragonballs then and wish for a new universes which zeno can't see or destroy
Where is his from? If Zamasu could destroy the balls so can Zeno if universe 6 loses as well.

No DBs left

TheGreatSaiyaman
Beyond Newbie

Post by TheGreatSaiyaman » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:00 am

namekiansaiyan wrote:
TheGreatSaiyaman wrote:Everyone below Buu(except Piccolo): RoSAT, Elder Kai Unlock Potential or their own training method, simply because I don't think they would be able to keep up with Whis' training, nor would he really allow them to.
The thing that Krillin is doing next week has to be becuase of Whis or it is just Whis and Beerus discussing strategy like they said they would.

They will probably power everyone up as they need to becuase of everyone is going to be strong.

I don't understand why you can think of anything for Piccolo when you mention them doing their own training. If Krillin is getting a power up then so is Piccolo.
Gohan would most likely go to Piccolo anyway.
ekrolo2 wrote:Time to abuse the SSGod ritual to amp Gohan up cause there's really, REALLY no excuse to refrain from doing it now.
It is time to make up nonsense power ups for all of them you mean.
Sorry about that :lol:
But I really don't know since Piccolo usually does his own thing or he trains with Gohan, so this time I wanted to see something a little more creative..he's a genius so he really fits in with everything(RoSAT, Whis, Elder Kai or even individually). While it is likely Gohan will train with Piccolo, with the latter getting a crazy boost, I'd rather Gohan (after unlocking his Ultimate state again w/ Piccolo like in the intro or Elder Kai) go to Whis or train with Goku since they would probably get him far stronger than Piccolo in the short amount of time they have. But on the other hand, it'd be cool to see them sparring again and maybe at the Tournament, we see Gohan use some of the old techniques that Piccolo taught like the Masenko :) .

Sora Saiyan
Advanced Regular

Post by Sora Saiyan » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:28 am

Ki Breaker wrote:
Kishido wrote:
Ki Breaker wrote: They won't get wiped out if they lose, who cares about winning then :P
It seems like Zeno overrides the wishes of Super Shenron since he killed the immortal Zamasu. Maybe he has to have the intention to kill the immortal target, so maybe if he just tried to destroy the universe they would be fine, but there's a chance he'd kill them immortal or not.

namekiansaiyan
I Live Here

Post by namekiansaiyan » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:12 am

TheGreatSaiyaman wrote: Sorry about that :lol:
But I really don't know since Piccolo usually does his own thing or he trains with Gohan, so this time I wanted to see something a little more creative..he's a genius so he really fits in with everything(RoSAT, Whis, Elder Kai or even individually). While it is likely Gohan will train with Piccolo, with the latter getting a crazy boost, I'd rather Gohan (after unlocking his Ultimate state again w/ Piccolo like in the intro or Elder Kai) go to Whis or train with Goku since they would probably get him far stronger than Piccolo in the short amount of time they have. But on the other hand, it'd be cool to see them sparring again and maybe at the Tournament, we see Gohan use some of the old techniques that Piccolo taught like the Masenko :) .
They should get Whis to repair the Hypobolic Time Chamber and then all 10 fighters, Whis and Beerus go in there to train and all fighters will all easily get power ups. This is a very easy way for Toriyama to not have power level issues and then we can have really close and tense fights in the actual tournament.

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:56 am

Kishido wrote:
Ki Breaker wrote:
Kishido wrote:
Where is his from? If Zamasu could destroy the balls so can Zeno if universe 6 loses as well.

No DBs left
What's the prize of the tournament?
The super Dragonballs, they survive the destruction..
After the tournament they will just go into the void which was universe 6 and 7, go there and collect the balls

Kishido
Banned

Post by Kishido » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:43 am

Ki Breaker wrote:
Kishido wrote:
Ki Breaker wrote: At least they are alive, they can always gather the super Dragonballs then and wish for a new universes which zeno can't see or destroy

No DBs left
After the tournament they will just go into the void which was universe 6 and 7, go there and collect the balls
And how do you know hey will go to he void.

It is just speculation and a huge risk to believe so.

And who says Zeno would be Ok with it?

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:45 am

Kishido wrote:
Ki Breaker wrote:
Kishido wrote:

No DBs left

It's still the best bet when you don't have any idea how strong the opponent will be..
Zeno... Is something who is not predictable, there is also nothing saying he won't be okay, he might just say okay if goku wants it then fine..

Kishido
Banned

Post by Kishido » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:49 am

Ki Breaker wrote:
Kishido wrote:
Ki Breaker wrote: What's the prize of the tournament?

It's still the best bet when you don't have any idea how strong the opponent will be..
Zeno... Is something who is not predictable, there is also nothing saying he won't be okay, he might just say okay if goku wants it then fine..
Why not just try to erase Zeno instead? Or all universes leaving no opponents behind and so on.

Pluto
Beyond Newbie

Post by Pluto » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:56 am

It's a legitimate move imho, but i have a feeling we'll get a once-in-a-while thing with its process, similar to dragon balls 1 year inactivity, just a lot more.

But then again, Vegeta made it without, and i dont see a reason why Whis wouldnt join a few in Rosat for handy tips (he has been analysing Toppo to begin with). Gohan could blue up, and similar to Krillin, the others could learn this anti-leak thing (using the Aura as a ref.), flaring up seems to be obsolete compared to flaming quitely auras.
In the year 42 of our god calendar, Zarma acquired a special patent for his original design.

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:57 am

Kishido wrote:
Ki Breaker wrote:
Kishido wrote:

Why not just try to erase Zeno instead? Or all universes leaving no opponents behind and so on.
They can't gather the super Dragonballs, grand priest already collected them for the tournament..
Even if he didn't till now, there is no guarantee they can gather them in 40 hours..
Other Dragonballs can't manage this feat..
Too many unknowns here