Team U7 Character Strength Predictions

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Cabba
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Re: Team U7 Character Strength Predictions

Post by Cabba » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:40 pm

GodKaio-Ken wrote: Youre both being very creative IMO. The point of the last Hit fight was to show they are basically equal rivals. Noone won or lost really. Though technically Goku did since the goal of Hit was to kill Goku.
How is this been creative? I pointed out the acts as they played
Its in Gokus theme to fight progressively not showing all his cards at once. Once he powered he was able to destroy Hits other dimension technique

Upon rewatching i see they both ended on their backs, if that what you meant by draw then ok i can agree it was hinted like that. Doesnt change the fact that Goku beat Hits new/best technique without using Kaioken
Shinda Forever wrote: Hitto refused to continue the fight because other people were watching. I always said it was a draw, but Hitto had the upperhand the whole fight.
Because
1. Goku was taking his sweet time to learn Hit new techniques
2. Goku wasnt going full power until the very end

Its like saying Ginyu had the upper hand against Goku the whole time before he used Kaioken. Since Goku was not going full power

Shinda Forever
Temporarily Banned

Post by Shinda Forever » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:30 am

Cabba wrote:
GodKaio-Ken wrote: Youre both being very creative IMO. The point of the last Hit fight was to show they are basically equal rivals. Noone won or lost really. Though technically Goku did since the goal of Hit was to kill Goku.
How is this been creative? I pointed out the acts as they played
Its in Gokus theme to fight progressively not showing all his cards at once. Once he powered he was able to destroy Hits other dimension technique

Upon rewatching i see they both ended on their backs, if that what you meant by draw then ok i can agree it was hinted like that. Doesnt change the fact that Goku beat Hits new/best technique without using Kaioken
Shinda Forever wrote: Hitto refused to continue the fight because other people were watching. I always said it was a draw, but Hitto had the upperhand the whole fight.
Because
1. Goku was taking his sweet time to learn Hit new techniques
2. Goku wasnt going full power until the very end

Its like saying Ginyu had the upper hand against Goku the whole time before he used Kaioken. Since Goku was not going full power
You keep saying Goku wasn't using full power, however, Hitto was the one playing with him the whole time not the other way around. He didn't use kaioken and Hitto didn't use time skip to counter kaioken.

Cabba
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Cabba » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:25 am

Shinda Forever wrote: You keep saying Goku wasn't using full power, however, Hitto was the one playing with him the whole time not the other way around. He didn't use kaioken and Hitto didn't use time skip to counter kaioken.
What i mean by full power is that last scene where Goku powers up in a explosion of ki that is able to break through Hit's other dimension
Hit is a different fighter than goku, he doesn't power up in the anime, instead he just got a power boost/increase his timeskip limit in the U6 arc while in the manga he did power up
At the beginning of their fight it is implied by both Goku and Hit that using timeskip would be too easy and also explained by Vados that his new other dimension technique is a variation of timeskip

Hit was playing with Goku for two reasons
1. Goku was learning his two new techniques
2. He didn't use his full power

Having said all that i have no doubts Hit will get stronger and like i said before upon re watching it, the theme was indeed a draw with both laying on the ground

Shinda Forever
Temporarily Banned

Post by Shinda Forever » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:19 am

Cabba wrote:
Shinda Forever wrote: You keep saying Goku wasn't using full power, however, Hitto was the one playing with him the whole time not the other way around. He didn't use kaioken and Hitto didn't use time skip to counter kaioken.
What i mean by full power is that last scene where Goku powers up in a explosion of ki that is able to break through Hit's other dimension
Hit is a different fighter than goku, he doesn't power up in the anime, instead he just got a power boost/increase his timeskip limit in the U6 arc while in the manga he did power up
At the beginning of their fight it is implied by both Goku and Hit that using timeskip would be too easy and also explained by Vados that his new other dimension technique is a variation of timeskip

Hit was playing with Goku for two reasons
1. Goku was learning his two new techniques
2. He didn't use his full power

Having said all that i have no doubts Hit will get stronger and like i said before upon re watching it, the theme was indeed a draw with both laying on the ground
Indeed, Goku said using timeskip wouldn't work, however, it is odd considering that time manipulation always works. I agree with everything you said except that i think Hitto wasn't using his full power as well.