Ingenious idea to keep buu in tournament and bringing freeza to enter it

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

ssbgoku
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Ingenious idea to keep buu in tournament and bringing freeza to enter it

Post by ssbgoku » Mon May 08, 2017 2:33 pm

Hi guys ;). It is me again. I just came up with great idea for Toei/Toryiama to keep buu in tournament without gags to make him sleep while tournament lasts.

The idea would allow fans of Master Roshi and "terrible" virtually invincible Boo to stay in universe's tournament team, just take some well thought out strategy and bit intelligence. How ? Boo would simple absorb Master Roshi taking on form of Master Roshi so this way Master Roshi would be more safe from dying by getting into cross fire of powerfull characters ;). Just imagine how insane and ingenious that combination would be !. Great mind, skills and power, great regeneration and hax skills to suprise opponents. Streetching body of boo etc. also this way it would look credible and interesting according to power level so much less and less people would be pissed about it ;).

Let me know what do you think ;)

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Re: Ingenious idea to keep buu in tournament and bringing freeza to enter it

Post by VegettoEX » Mon May 08, 2017 2:38 pm

Please take a look around at some of the other (numerous!), more-active threads already discussing this story point and general theories/ideas to go along with it. Thank you!
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::