Jiren vs Hit would be a great match up!

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Dragonballgod19
Banned

Re: Jiren vs Hit would be a great match up!

Post by Dragonballgod19 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:19 pm

Hit going to job it's obvious

Shinda Forever
Temporarily Banned

Post by Shinda Forever » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:23 am

Dragonballgod19 wrote:Hit going to job it's obvious
You never know. Remember blood demands blood.

Dragonballgod19
Banned

Post by Dragonballgod19 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:18 am

Shinda Forever wrote:
Yeah that is true

GodKaio-Ken
I Live Here

Post by GodKaio-Ken » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:33 am

Shinda Forever wrote:
The problem is if Hit competes well it makes Jiren look like less of a threat. I really like Hit but if Jiren vs Goku is the plan I cant see them making Hit look close to Jiren.

Also Jiren doesnt seem like the type to mess around so I doubt we get a great fight with Jiren "Holding Back".
Currently watching: My Hero Academia

Last watched: Akame Ga Kill, Hokuto No Ken, Hokuto No Ken 2, Hunter X Hunter

Quote if I were to Hakai someone: "Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru. Hakai!"

TBMx
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by TBMx » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:31 am

I expect they're going to feed Caulifla, Kale, Vegeta, Frieza and Hit into the Jiren meatgrinder in order to make him look as impressive as possible for Goku to have the shiniest victory that ever shined.

Shinda Forever
Temporarily Banned

Post by Shinda Forever » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:58 am

GodKaio-Ken wrote:
Shinda Forever wrote:
The problem is if Hit competes well it makes Jiren look like less of a threat. I really like Hit but if Jiren vs Goku is the plan I cant see them making Hit look close to Jiren.

Also Jiren doesnt seem like the type to mess around so I doubt we get a great fight with Jiren "Holding Back".
It is early to tell. Who says Goku is beating Jiren alone? Hitto is on Goku's level, therefore, there is no reason for Hitto to not push Jiren to the limit. Personally, i think Hitto won't fight Jiren. So far Jiren hasn't proved nothing and beating Kale means nothing since she is bellow ssj blue level. Maybe, Jiren is dangerous, because, he has a special ability, have you thought about that possibility?

GodKaio-Ken
I Live Here

Post by GodKaio-Ken » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:08 am

Shinda Forever wrote:
GodKaio-Ken wrote:
Shinda Forever wrote:

It is early to tell. Who says Goku is beating Jiren alone? Hitto is on Goku's level, therefore, there is no reason for Hitto to not push Jiren to the limit. Personally, i think Hitto won't fight Jiren. So far Jiren hasn't proved nothing and beating Kale means nothing since she is bellow ssj blue level. Maybe, Jiren is dangerous, because, he has a special ability, have you thought about that possibility?
Jiren is supposed to be at an incredibly high level is my only point and based on how characters in the past have been treated its just what I see. Like you said though we dont know for sure of course.

Hit is actually the only U6 character I like so hopefully he does well.

omaro34
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by omaro34 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:08 am

Two quiet stoic tough guys with zero personality? No thanks.

I'm disappointed they rarely developed Hit to this point either. Other than him being an assassin and being over 1000 years old we barely know anything about him and he was introduced a couple arcs ago.
"Kami is the Morgan Freeman of Dragonball Z"

Check out my Piccolo page: https://www.facebook.com/PiccoloTheSuperNamek/?ref=hl

Shinda Forever
Temporarily Banned

Post by Shinda Forever » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:13 am

omaro34 wrote:Two quiet stoic tough guys with zero personality? No thanks.

I'm disappointed they rarely developed Hit to this point either. Other than him being an assassin and being over 1000 years old we barely know anything about him and he was introduced a couple arcs ago.
Hitto has a personality. He is a calm stoic assassin with a big pride. I'm also very disappointed they rarely developed Hitto to this point. Jiren seems to be another Hitto in my opinion, a quite guy with a special ability.

GodKaio-Ken
I Live Here

Post by GodKaio-Ken » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:02 pm

Shinda Forever wrote:

Hitto has a personality. He is a calm stoic assassin with a big pride. I'm also very disappointed they rarely developed Hitto to this point. Jiren seems to be another Hitto in my opinion, a quite guy with a special ability.
I think the main difference will be that Jiren is sort of just like "I dont care about you. Youre my enemy" while Hit enjoys fighting to a degree even though most cant challenge him.

Bullza
Banned

Post by Bullza » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:51 pm

If Jiren fights Hit then Hit will lose badly.

I would hope Jiren has some interesting abilities like Hit though. He's probably the most interesting abilities wise.

Jigurashi
Advanced Regular

Post by Jigurashi » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:52 pm

GodKaio-Ken wrote:
Shinda Forever wrote:

They could just have it be similar to Goku VS Cell. Hitto gives a decent performance against a suppressed Jiren but ultimately loses. We then don't see the full extent to Jiren's power and abilities until in a later fight.
TBMx wrote:I expect they're going to feed Caulifla, Kale, Vegeta, Frieza and Hit into the Jiren meatgrinder in order to make him look as impressive as possible for Goku to have the shiniest victory that ever shined.
I wouldn't mind that at all lol. Of course, I wouldn't mind it if he lost anyway and I fully expect him to lose to Jiren regardless tbh.

Can say that about Jiren given that we don't know much about him. Disagree with Hitto though can't say how he doesn't have a personality. Being stoic doesn't mean you don't have a personality, I'd be sooner to argue Tenshinhan has no personality than I would Hitto.

Shinda Forever
Temporarily Banned

Post by Shinda Forever » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:00 pm

Bullza wrote:If Jiren fights Hit then Hit will lose badly.

I would hope Jiren has some interesting abilities like Hit though. He's probably the most interesting abilities wise.
He won't lose badly, if it is ability versus another ability.

GigaDrill
Beyond Newbie

Post by GigaDrill » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:04 pm

Someone's gotta be worfed to make way for the Big and Strong Jiren
Hit looks like the most likely candidate

Bullza
Banned

Post by Bullza » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:06 pm

Shinda Forever wrote:

Hit was a previous threat, just watch him get royally stomped by Jiren to hype him up even more.

Shinda Forever
Temporarily Banned

Post by Shinda Forever » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:09 pm

Bullza wrote:
Shinda Forever wrote:

Hit was a previous threat, just watch him get royally stomped by Jiren to hype him up even more.
Ahahhaah! We will see. I think Vegeta will be the one getting stomped.

Bullza
Banned

Post by Bullza » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:24 pm

Shinda Forever wrote:Ahahhaah! We will see. I think Vegeta will be the one getting stomped.
I expect Vegeta could be stomped but I'd hope they'd do it differently this time. Vegeta was already stomped in the last Tournament by the main adversary. I don't think it would be too effective if they did it that way because he's always getting stomped.

Hit is a genuine Top Tier character who sort of drew with Goku twice. I think it'd have more of an impact if it were him.

I would want Hit to take out a couple big name characters himself though first and to also be one of the last ones standing.

Shinda Forever
Temporarily Banned

Post by Shinda Forever » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:50 pm

Bullza wrote:
Shinda Forever wrote:Ahahhaah! We will see. I think Vegeta will be the one getting stomped.
I expect Vegeta could be stomped but I'd hope they'd do it differently this time. Vegeta was already stomped in the last Tournament by the main adversary. I don't think it would be too effective if they did it that way because he's always getting stomped.

Hit is a genuine Top Tier character who sort of drew with Goku twice. I think it'd have more of an impact if it were him.

I would want Hit to take out a couple big name characters himself though first and to also be one of the last ones standing.
I think that they put themselves in a corner. We know Vegeta will lose, the question is against who. So, we have: Jiren, Toppo, Hitto again or even Frieza. Which one do you think is more likely to be? That's the question.

GodKaio-Ken
I Live Here

Post by GodKaio-Ken » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:57 pm

Jigurashi wrote:
GodKaio-Ken wrote:
Shinda Forever wrote:

They could just have it be similar to Goku VS Cell. Hitto gives a decent performance against a suppressed Jiren but ultimately loses. We then don't see the full extent to Jiren's power and abilities until in a later fight.
TBMx wrote:I expect they're going to feed Caulifla, Kale, Vegeta, Frieza and Hit into the Jiren meatgrinder in order to make him look as impressive as possible for Goku to have the shiniest victory that ever shined.
I wouldn't mind that at all lol. Of course, I wouldn't mind it if he lost anyway and I fully expect him to lose to Jiren regardless tbh.

Can say that about Jiren given that we don't know much about him. Disagree with Hitto though can't say how he doesn't have a personality. Being stoic doesn't mean you don't have a personality, I'd be sooner to argue Tenshinhan has no personality than I would Hitto.
My problem with that is Jiren doesnt seem like the type to fool around. I addressed that a bit earlier. Of course it could happen though.

TheOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by TheOne » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:01 pm

Boo Machine wrote:Crossing my fingers for this fight. It would be really cool, though unfortunately Hit still has a handicap, with the 'no killing' rule still in effect. But it would be interesting to see if Hit's time skip work on Jiren well enough to do damage.
I think Jirens ability of foresight is the worst possible match up for Hit :(
How i predict the tournament will end: