Why Do You Keep Watching Super?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Bruma rabu
Regular

Re: Why Do You Keep Watching Super?

Post by Bruma rabu » Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:37 am

Its the first show in a while that makes me excited to see whats coming next ever week. Its not perfect by any means, in fact the word perfect should never be around Dragonball Super. The show has made many mistakes, but it has plenty of good points that it keeps exited for the next episode.
Bulma is awesome... but chi-chi is best waifu :wink:

voltlunok
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by voltlunok » Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:07 am

For the longest time I didn't. I couldn't take the retellings, I watched a bit of the U7 vs U6 arc but ultimately fell off after it became the "Look how amazing Vegeta is!" power hour. I liked some of the Black stuff but ultimately it fell off for me as well. I've been peeking in here and there with the ToP Arc, mostly for the U6 saiyans because they feel fresh and fun. (Seriously, someone do a side manga for these folks!) I like how they've been developing and they are what is keeping me invested a bit. So I would say Caulifa and Kale are what's keeping me watching, Cabba a bit too. But outside of them, nothing really grabs me.
Going on hiatus. Too much stuff in RL to deal with for me to keep up with posts here for now. Was fun, hope you all have a nice day and future! Volt signing off.

With the many years on the net I've spent...I've learned being polite takes you much further then being a dick. So...lesson here is! Don't be a dick!

"Fill up your stomach and your happiness! " - Cure Honey

Shinda Forever
Temporarily Banned

Post by Shinda Forever » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:30 am

I'm very close to stop watching. This arc has been the worst so far in the series, but, i will see until the end. If they make shit again, i'm done.

Shaqazooloo
Beyond Newbie

Post by Shaqazooloo » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:51 am

I watch the show with hopes that it will get better... unfortunately it doesn't look like it ever will, so now I watch it because I have atleast one day during my work week where I sit around for 3-4 hours waiting for some work to do and DBS gets rid of atleast 20 minutes so why not. Also i'm waiting for that Krillin build up to have some pay-off...
Favorite Dragon Ball Characters
1. Waluigi
2. Whis
3. Evil Buu

Dislikes: Playing by the rules

Mercenary
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Mercenary » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:06 am

Vegeta is the only reason I am still watching this show.

Kanious
Beyond Newbie

Post by Kanious » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:20 am

i'm 25 now and i watch the franchise since i was 4 years old. It was love at the first sight/watching session.

When Dragon Ball Super was announced, i was very happy about it, but i didn't kept my expectations so high. I was a bit disappointed by the problem in animation that we had in the first 2 sagas. On the tournament one things become getting better, and on Trunks arc, i was so into it to the point that i was getting goosebumps and my heart raced at some moments, like i was 4 watching Dragon Ball again.

I'm loving DBS, the animation got a lot better, the plot amazes me, and I feel a connection to DBS like i felt to DBZ and DB. I don't plan to stop watching it anytime soon [except if Gohan gets another new asspull / just kiddin'].