How Would Your Ideal Hit Vs. Jiren Fight Go?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

The gr
I Live Here

Re: How Would Your Ideal Hit Vs. Jiren Fight Go?

Post by The gr » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:25 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote:
The gr wrote:
Polyphase Avatron wrote:Why do so many people dislike Jiren?
Is because he's another stoic rival instead of being a sentai parody like his partners,people are getting tired of those type of rivals,hes basically hit without the interesting ability
We don't know what kind of special abilities he has yet.
We see a glimpse of his ability and is not that impressive
Mostly active on discord.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:36 pm

The gr wrote:
Polyphase Avatron wrote:
The gr wrote: Is because he's another stoic rival instead of being a sentai parody like his partners,people are getting tired of those type of rivals,hes basically hit without the interesting ability
We don't know what kind of special abilities he has yet.
We see a glimpse of his ability and is not that impressive
For all we know he could have more powers than Whis and Vados, we just haven't seen them yet.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

KingKaash
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by KingKaash » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:16 pm

It's kinda hard to create an ideal fight because we don't really know what Jiren can do other than him being really powerful. If Jiren can see like 1 second into the future like Hit could Time-Skip 1 second then that would make for a really crazy fight.

Honestly we know that if these guys faced off, Hit's Time-Skip will somehow be neutralized by Jiren. So once that happens I want Jiren to start pounding Hit. But every time Jiren gives what he thinks is the final blow, Hit gets back up somehow and keeps going for his Universe. Everyone admires Hit's preserverance. Then Hit powers up all the way and they start giving vital body blow after blow and it looks like Hit has matched Jiren and they're both about to go down from this brutal battle. Kind of like a boxing match. This causes Jiren to get mad and all of sudden he powers up to show that he has more left in the tank and gives Hit one final crushing blow that sends Hit off the arena and eliminates him.
"Gohan, let it go. It is not a sin to fight for the right cause. There are those who words alone will not reach. Cell is such a being. I know how you feel Gohan, you are gentle, you do not like to hurt. I know because I too have learned these feelings. But it is because you cherish life that you must protect it. Please drop your restraints. Protect the life I once loved. You have the strength, my scanners sensed it..." -Android 16

Dylanrockin
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Dylanrockin » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:56 pm

KingKaash wrote:It's kinda hard to create an ideal fight because we don't really know what Jiren can do other than him being really powerful. If Jiren can see like 1 second into the future like Hit could Time-Skip 1 second then that would make for a really crazy fight.
That would actually be pretty boss. I'd be down to see something like that - truth be told. It'd make for a unique ability for Jiren, and I really do hope those two go at it, just for an episode or so.
KingKaash wrote: Honestly we know that if these guys faced off, Hit's Time-Skip will somehow be neutralized by Jiren. So once that happens I want Jiren to start pounding Hit. But every time Jiren gives what he thinks is the final blow, Hit gets back up somehow and keeps going for his Universe. Everyone admires Hit's preserverance. Then Hit powers up all the way and they start giving vital body blow after blow and it looks like Hit has matched Jiren and they're both about to go down from this brutal battle. Kind of like a boxing match. This causes Jiren to get mad and all of sudden he powers up to show that he has more left in the tank and gives Hit one final crushing blow that sends Hit off the arena and eliminates him.
If this were manga logic, then Jiren would easily be able to dominate Hit, since his power is clearly much greater than Hit's - thus neutralizing the Time Skip entirely. But, yeah I imagine that being equally cool of an idea. Just have Jiren show what he can do without having to power up, too much, then have Hit on his last legs, like he was in the Champa Arc, then have him take the offensive and make some decent ground. That is until Jiren actually starts putting in effort and then who knows what happens from there.

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:01 am

Tate Naoki and Oonishi Ryou delicately animating Hit's movements as he tries to hit Jiren with his Time Skip, only for each jab to not land, leading to JIren to deliver a massive, single punch to the gut that knocks Hit out.

Without knowing Jiren's special abilities it's pretty hard to write a fight for him. I like the idea of Jiren being able to see one or two seconds ahead into the future. If he could use that to defeat Hit it would put Gokuu in an even bigger pinch!
She/Her
progesterone princess, estradiol empress
bisexual milf

Jigurashi
Advanced Regular

Post by Jigurashi » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:29 am

What is the likelihood of Jiren having a unique ability? He's obviously very powerful and fast, but I've noticed they've mentioned he's got a heightened sense of prediction and few shots focusing on him have focused on his eyes.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:35 am

Jigurashi wrote:What is the likelihood of Jiren having a unique ability? He's obviously very powerful and fast, but I've noticed they've mentioned he's got a heightened sense of prediction and few shots focusing on him have focused on his eyes.
Everyone seems to think he has the ability to see the future, because he didn't dodge those blocks, but I figured that was just some really good movement prediction skill, gained from focus and training. If he has a unique power I think it's something else.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:51 am

It would be kinda interesting if the two had some type of backstory with each other. Like someone in the past did hire Hit to kill the Pride Troopers many years ago and it didn't work.
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

Chuquita
Namekian Warrior

Post by Chuquita » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:12 am

Dialogue wise it'll be one of the easiest to write. Two incredibly stoic guys fighting? There'll barely be a peep between them! Just a lot of grunts and reaction noises.
My deviantart * My tumblr * My twitter
---
フレフレ みんあ! フレフレ 私!

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:18 am

Chuquita wrote:Dialogue wise it'll be one of the easiest to write. Two incredibly stoic guys fighting? There'll barely be a peep between them! Just a lot of grunts and reaction noises.
Highlight that by not using music!
She/Her
progesterone princess, estradiol empress
bisexual milf

Shinda Forever
Temporarily Banned

Post by Shinda Forever » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:12 am

Hellspawn28 wrote:It would be kinda interesting if the two had some type of backstory with each other. Like someone in the past did hire Hit to kill the Pride Troopers many years ago and it didn't work.
We know that Hitto never missed a target except Goku.
JulieYBM wrote:Tate Naoki and Oonishi Ryou delicately animating Hit's movements as he tries to hit Jiren with his Time Skip, only for each jab to not land, leading to JIren to deliver a massive, single punch to the gut that knocks Hit out.

Without knowing Jiren's special abilities it's pretty hard to write a fight for him. I like the idea of Jiren being able to see one or two seconds ahead into the future. If he could use that to defeat Hit it would put Gokuu in an even bigger pinch!
I find funny how some Vegeta fanboys are desperate to see Hitto getting stomped by Jiren. What do you think Jiren is going to do to Vegeta? Lose? :lol:

First, we saw thread after thread saying that he wouldn't be able to use his time skip ability, but that was already disproved, now, they want to see him knocked the fuck out with a single hit. That is not going to happen either. Toshio already said Hitto is having great fights.

Dragonballgod19
Banned

Post by Dragonballgod19 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:38 am

Shinda Forever wrote:
Hellspawn28 wrote:It would be kinda interesting if the two had some type of backstory with each other. Like someone in the past did hire Hit to kill the Pride Troopers many years ago and it didn't work.
JulieYBM wrote:Tate Naoki and Oonishi Ryou delicately animating Hit's movements as he tries to hit Jiren with his Time Skip, only for each jab to not land, leading to JIren to deliver a massive, single punch to the gut that knocks Hit out.

I find funny how some Vegeta fanboys are desperate to see Hitto getting stomped by Jiren. What do you think Jiren is going to do to Vegeta? Lose? :lol:

First, we saw thread after thread saying that he wouldn't be able to use his time skip ability, but that was already disproved, now, they want to see him knocked the fuck out with a single hit. That is not going to happen either. Toshio already said Hitto is having great fights.
I find hit fanboys funny you guys think hit can compete with jiren

Shinda Forever
Temporarily Banned

Post by Shinda Forever » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:01 am

Dragonballgod19 wrote:
Shinda Forever wrote:

If there is logic, Hitto should be able to hurt Jiren since he can hit vital points and damage his organs. What makes you think that Vegeta can compete with Jiren?

Dragonballgod19
Banned

Post by Dragonballgod19 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:28 am

Shinda Forever wrote:
Dragonballgod19 wrote:
Shinda Forever wrote: We know that Hitto never missed a target except Goku.

If there is logic, Hitto should be able to hurt Jiren since he can hit vital points and damage his organs. What makes you think that Vegeta can compete with Jiren?
lol I don't even like vegeta and I don't

Shinda Forever
Temporarily Banned

Post by Shinda Forever » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:45 am

Dragonballgod19 wrote:
Shinda Forever wrote:
Dragonballgod19 wrote: I find hit fanboys funny you guys think hit can compete with jiren
You don't like Vegeta and yet you keep defending him everywhere. You know what is going to happen don't you? Jiren is going to crush Vegeta, because, the only thing he has is raw power nothing else.

Dragonballgod19
Banned

Post by Dragonballgod19 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:52 am

Shinda Forever wrote:
Dragonballgod19 wrote:
Shinda Forever wrote:
You don't like Vegeta and yet you keep defending him everywhere. You know what is going to happen don't you? Jiren is going to crush Vegeta, because, the only thing he has is raw power nothing else.
....hit your favorite character isn't he

Shinda Forever
Temporarily Banned

Post by Shinda Forever » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:54 am

Dragonballgod19 wrote:
Shinda Forever wrote:
Dragonballgod19 wrote: lol I don't even like vegeta and I don't
....hit your favorite character isn't he
Yeah, so.

Asura
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Asura » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:14 pm

Hit takes a pair of knives and a road roller out of his trench coat and chaos ensues.

TheZFighter
Regular

Post by TheZFighter » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:19 pm

Hit and Jiren are two of my favourite things to come from Super. I fully expect Jiren to whip Hit, but I'd at least like Hit to come away with a bit of credit.
Z-Fighters fan.

Goku, Yamcha, Krillin, Tien, Chiaotzu, Yajirobe, Gohan, Piccolo, Vegeta, Future Trunks, Android 18, Goten, Trunks and Majin Buu.

Shinda Forever
Temporarily Banned

Post by Shinda Forever » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:38 pm

TheZFighter wrote:Hit and Jiren are two of my favourite things to come from Super. I fully expect Jiren to whip Hit, but I'd at least like Hit to come away with a bit of credit.
I think popularity will be the decisive factor for the future. Jiren's design isn't very good in my opinion and i think that he only has raw power on his side nothing else.