Official On-Going Dragon Ball Super Movie #1 Thread: "Broly"

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Big Black Sayian
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Re: Official On-Going Dragon Ball Super Movie Thread: "Broly"

Post by Big Black Sayian » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:51 am

GodVegetto91 wrote:Just because Gogeta is confirmed to be in this movie, doesn’t mean that MUI Goku won’t be in it. They could easily both appear in this film.
Maybe we'll see MUI Gogeta? :p

Kaiza_Toshiyuki
Temporarily Banned

Post by Kaiza_Toshiyuki » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:06 pm

Big Black Saiyan wrote:
GodVegetto91 wrote:Just because Gogeta is confirmed to be in this movie, doesn’t mean that MUI Goku won’t be in it. They could easily both appear in this film.
Maybe we'll see MUI Gogeta? :p
As long as I see that Big Bang Kamehameha I´m good.

TheOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by TheOne » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:32 pm

Kaiza_Toshiyuki wrote:
Don’t copy links on here that aren’t “official”. The last thing I want to do is give some random youtuber some views with just speculation and stuff they’ve dug up.
How i predict the tournament will end:

Green_Goblin
Banned Alternate Account

Post by Green_Goblin » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:35 pm

TheOne wrote:
Kaiza_Toshiyuki wrote:
Don’t copy links on here that aren’t “official”. The last thing I want to do is give some random youtuber some views with just speculation and stuff they’ve dug up.
Agreed, this DB YouTubers phenomenon must end already. What these guys are doing basically is spam theories and share their opinions as "reviews" over things each can do by his own (and to PR fan mangas if they're very shitty/desperate for views/cash) in hope to gain enough views to be worthy to be translated to some cash.

Kaiza_Toshiyuki
Temporarily Banned

Post by Kaiza_Toshiyuki » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:40 pm

TheOne wrote:
Kaiza_Toshiyuki wrote:
Considering that all signs point to gogeta, it might as well be official. And its not just some random youtuber, its Geekdom101 , a guy who´s been on Kanzenshuu streams multiple times. He´s about as credible as this site is. He´s not gonna make a video on something if he doesnt have evidence to back it up. He might not be right all the time, but puting his credibility in question is the same as puting this sites credibility in question. He takes dragon ball news, reports on it and speculates on what it all means for the future of the franchise.

PFM18
Banned Alternate Account

Post by PFM18 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:49 pm

TheOne wrote:
Kaiza_Toshiyuki wrote:
...the last thing you want to do is give a Youtuber views who is working hard to cover any information we get? Seriously? that's the last thing you want to do?

CTAkuma
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by CTAkuma » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:52 pm

Kaiza_Toshiyuki wrote:
TheOne wrote:
Kaiza_Toshiyuki wrote:
Considering that all signs point to gogeta, it might as well be official. And its not just some random youtuber, its Geekdom101 , a guy who´s been on Kanzenshuu streams multiple times. He´s about as credible as this site is. He´s not gonna make a video on something if he doesnt have evidence to back it up. He might not be right all the time, but puting his credibility in question is the same as puting this sites credibility in question. He takes dragon ball news, reports on it and speculates on what it all means for the future of the franchise.
And he doxxed people, forgot to add that point

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:57 pm

PFM18 wrote:
TheOne wrote:
Kaiza_Toshiyuki wrote:
...the last thing you want to do is give a Youtuber views who is working hard to cover any information we get? Seriously? that's the last thing you want to do?
People these days just don’t wanna see people prosper. I've seen people want to see Geekdom fail just because he’s so knowledgeable in dragon ball and is so successful because of it. There are always some people who think they’re knowledgeable about their favorite series and then they find out that there are people like Geekdom who know way more and even correct or debunk stuff that you thought was right but is actually wrong. And then they see how he’s so successful and are deep-down, really jealous. Don’t know if thats the case here, but its certainly the case a lot of the time. Basically people hate knowing that there is someone who knows more about their favorite series than they do. And the fact that those people who know more also have connections which gets them inside info just annoys people even more.
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

Kaiza_Toshiyuki
Temporarily Banned

Post by Kaiza_Toshiyuki » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:59 pm

CTAkuma wrote:
Kaiza_Toshiyuki wrote:
TheOne wrote:
When has he ever done that? And show evidence.

CTAkuma
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by CTAkuma » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:02 pm

Kaiza_Toshiyuki wrote:
CTAkuma wrote:
Kaiza_Toshiyuki wrote: Considering that all signs point to gogeta, it might as well be official. And its not just some random youtuber, its Geekdom101 , a guy who´s been on Kanzenshuu streams multiple times. He´s about as credible as this site is. He´s not gonna make a video on something if he doesnt have evidence to back it up. He might not be right all the time, but puting his credibility in question is the same as puting this sites credibility in question. He takes dragon ball news, reports on it and speculates on what it all means for the future of the franchise.
https://twitter.com/emperorbigd/status/ ... 4607255553

Kaiza_Toshiyuki
Temporarily Banned

Post by Kaiza_Toshiyuki » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:07 pm

CTAkuma wrote:
Kaiza_Toshiyuki wrote:
CTAkuma wrote: And he doxxed people, forgot to add that point
Could you read the part about his history with this guy before talking crap about him? And regardless, I seem to remember him making a video apologizing for this very act, did he not? What he did was wrong but he had the guts to apologize for it. Something a lot of people (probably including yourself) would never do.

CTAkuma
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by CTAkuma » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:11 pm

Kaiza_Toshiyuki wrote:
CTAkuma wrote:
Kaiza_Toshiyuki wrote: When has he ever done that? And show evidence.
Could you read the part about his history with this guy before talking crap about him?
Doesn't justify him showing this kids personal info to thousands of others

Kaiza_Toshiyuki
Temporarily Banned

Post by Kaiza_Toshiyuki » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:14 pm

Go back and read the rest of my post.

prince212
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by prince212 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:15 pm

CTAkuma wrote:
Kaiza_Toshiyuki wrote:
CTAkuma wrote: And he doxxed people, forgot to add that point
Unbelievable, that’s the YouTuber lover of this fandom, if English community happen to choose the next fan service character for the next movie after broly and gogeta, that will be geekdom .
He’s making this fandom worse as persons , that is a clear example . Influence of somebody like that in young souls is not good at all . Revenge is not the way guys
It was as if a whole lot of people ...were screaming in pain....

Kaiza_Toshiyuki
Temporarily Banned

Post by Kaiza_Toshiyuki » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:17 pm

prince212 wrote:
CTAkuma wrote:
Kaiza_Toshiyuki wrote: When has he ever done that? And show evidence.
Unbelievable, that’s the YouTuber lover of this fandom, if English community happen to choose the next fan service character for the next movie after broly and gogeta, that will be geekdom .
He’s making this fandom worse as persons , that is a clear example . Influence of somebody like that in young souls is not good at all . Revenge is not the way guys
I think you need to remember that he is human.

CTAkuma
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by CTAkuma » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:19 pm

Kaiza_Toshiyuki wrote: I seem to remember him making a video apologizing for this very act, did he not? What he did was wrong but he had the guts to apologize for it. Something a lot of people (probably including yourself) would never do.
Yes because i put out personal information and pictures of people who say mean words to me on the internet. Source on that apology please
So is that kid who he doxxed

prince212
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by prince212 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:20 pm

Kaiza_Toshiyuki wrote:
prince212 wrote:
Clearly I was sarcastic, some humans get those kind of things .
But it’s ok , I respect your love for him .
Not a good influence in mi opinion , that’s it . Dragon ball deserve better
It was as if a whole lot of people ...were screaming in pain....

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:21 pm

Kaiza_Toshiyuki wrote:As long as I see that Big Bang Kamehameha I´m good.
I wonder if we'll see Soul Punisher/Stardust Breaker? The XV2 datamine doesn't have either of those moves. Usually those blank/unknown slots are placeholders for new moves that haven't been added to the game yet.

Kaiza_Toshiyuki
Temporarily Banned

Post by Kaiza_Toshiyuki » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:28 pm

CTAkuma wrote:
Kaiza_Toshiyuki wrote: I seem to remember him making a video apologizing for this very act, did he not? What he did was wrong but he had the guts to apologize for it. Something a lot of people (probably including yourself) would never do.
Yes because i put out personal information and pictures of people who say mean words to me on the internet. Source on that apology please
But, clearly you´re not. You seem to have no ability to understand that people make mistakes and end up regretting them. You think that all he cares about is the money his channel makes for him. I think you´re secretly jealous of him and can´t handle when other people in the dragon ball community are successful. I´m not saying Geekdom is perfect, no one is. Everyone is gonna get mad and do something wrong every once in a while. But you expect everyone to be perfect people who don´t do anything wrong ever, so I wouldn't expect you understand that.
Last edited by Kaiza_Toshiyuki on Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CTAkuma
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by CTAkuma » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:32 pm

Kaiza_Toshiyuki wrote:
CTAkuma wrote:
But, clearly you´re not. You seem to have no ability to understand that people make mistakes and end up regretting them. You think that all he cares about is the money his channel makes for him. I think you´re secretly jealous of him and can´t handle when other people in the dragon ball community are successful.
The "You're jealous of his success excuse" check, the "people can make mistakes excuse" check. I couldn't care less if he was a billionaire who owns Disney and WB, but the fact that this guy is supposed to be a role model for the community yet acts so unprofessionally and quite childish against random trolls tells me something. Imagine if Kanzenshuu staff would do the same to you and post your info on here because you said something they didn't like, oh right they don't do something like that since they are mature and responsible people