Fan Works Explosion

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

dbzfan7
Namekian Warrior

Re: Fan Works Explosion

Post by dbzfan7 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:43 pm

TheDevilsCorpse wrote:
hleV wrote:SS3 can't have that many bangs over forehead.
Again with the arbitrary fan rule. All we've seen is that they can't gain more bangs in a new transformation than they had in a previous one. Absolutely nothing says you can't retain the same number of bangs from form to form.
I hate that rule too. I like the idea of SSJG having different color's for each user and nothing so far says that's impossible (unlikely maybe). Hell Ryo Horikawa said he preferred a blue Super Saiyan God Vegeta over a red one.
Why Dragon Ball Consistency in something such as power levels matter!

KentalSSJ6
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by KentalSSJ6 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:53 pm

I think different colors for SSJG varying from Saiyan to Saiyan may backfire. Sooner or later people will start calling them the Super Power Rangers and well get a Shenron Magazord.
Deviantart (NSFW) - http://yamato012.deviantart.com/
DBSW Group Page - http://dbsw.deviantart.com/
Still the 1k Sniper - [spoiler]http://orig10.deviantart.net/6a02/f/201 ... 8npe7r.png[/spoiler]

dbzfan7
Namekian Warrior

Post by dbzfan7 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:01 pm

KentalSSJ6 wrote:I think different colors for SSJG varying from Saiyan to Saiyan may backfire. Sooner or later people will start calling them the Super Power Rangers and well get a Shenron Magazord.
That's why we don't go crazy on the SSJG. Only Vegeta and maybe Gohan can get the form. We see different armor colors all the time in shows like Saint Seiya. This Can't backfire more than SSJ becoming a kids toy or SSJ3 being whored out to every character. Everyone always correlates teams as like power rangers. They do it with Z-fighters base forms because of the colors they wear.
Last edited by dbzfan7 on Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KentalSSJ6
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by KentalSSJ6 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:05 pm

Never seen Saint Seiya myself. I dont think green would be a color for SSJG, seeing how they pretty much gave green to the Broly. I could see orange or purple being used. Hell they may even go with white, imagine how that would go with the fanbase.

Regarding SSJ3, its not prominent in my project. The characters know that 1-3 are utterly useless after SSJ4 is obtained. At the most only 2-3 battles will ever use SSJ3 so there wont be a feeling of it being whored out.
Still the 1k Sniper - [spoiler]http://orig10.deviantart.net/6a02/f/201 ... 8npe7r.png[/spoiler]

Kamiccolo9
Namekian Warrior

Post by Kamiccolo9 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:07 pm

dbzfan7 wrote:
KentalSSJ6 wrote:I think different colors for SSJG varying from Saiyan to Saiyan may backfire. Sooner or later people will start calling them the Super Power Rangers and well get a Shenron Magazord.
That's why we don't go crazy on the SSJG. Only Vegeta and maybe Gohan can get the form. We see different armor colors all the time in shows like Saint Seiya. This Can't backfire more than SSJ becoming a kids toy or SSJ3 being whored out to every character. Everyone always correlates teams as like power rangers. They do it with Z-fighters base forms because of the colors they wear.
Green Ranger was always the best. And we all know who the Green Ranger of DB is. Right :wink:
Champion of the 1st Kanzenshuu Short Story Tenkaichi Budokai
Kamiccolo9's Kompendium of Short Stories
Cipher wrote:If Vegeta does not kill Gohan, I will stop illegally streaming the series.
Malik_DBNA wrote:
Scarz wrote:Malik, stop. People are asking me for lewd art of possessed Bra (with Vegeta).
"Achievement Unlocked: Rule 34"

dbzfan7
Namekian Warrior

Post by dbzfan7 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:08 pm

KentalSSJ6 wrote:Never seen Saint Seiya myself. I dont think green would be a color for SSJG, seeing how they pretty much gave green to the Broly. I could see orange or purple being used. Hell they may even go with white, imagine how that would go with the fanbase.

Regarding SSJ3, its not prominent in my project. The characters know that 1-3 are utterly useless after SSJ4 is obtained. At the most only 2-3 battles will ever use SSJ3 so there wont be a feeling of it being whored out.
Broly only had green in the first movie. In the second his hair is gold again. Just like how he had blue SSJ hair originally which was gold in movie 10. We see different colors for teams all the time. I personally think Red, Blue, and Green is all that's needed. Purple and orange look ugly while white is okay with me.

As I said before it's a fine idea (IMO) as long as it's not whored out like SSJ and SSJ3.
Kamiccolo9 wrote: Green Ranger was always the best. And we all know who the Green Ranger of DB is. Right :wink:
The green ranger (dragon ranger) was originally the red rangers brother and also died (an stayed dead). So you may wanna re-think that. :P

Kamiccolo9
Namekian Warrior

Post by Kamiccolo9 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:12 pm

dbzfan7 wrote:
Kamiccolo9 wrote: Green Ranger was always the best. And we all know who the Green Ranger of DB is. Right :wink:
The green ranger (dragon ranger) was originally the red rangers brother and also died (an stayed dead). So you may wanna re-think that. :P
Piccolo is basically Gohan's second dad, so that makes him Goku's kinda sorta step brother. Thing. And he beat being dead. Only proves he's better than that other Green Ranger.
Cipher wrote:If Vegeta does not kill Gohan, I will stop illegally streaming the series.
Malik_DBNA wrote:
Scarz wrote:Malik, stop. People are asking me for lewd art of possessed Bra (with Vegeta).

CaBrPi
Advanced Regular

Post by CaBrPi » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:16 pm

I actually hate Power Rangers, but love this idea. It's both hilarious and VERY Toriyama-esque.
Yeah, Gohan.

Kamiccolo9
Namekian Warrior

Post by Kamiccolo9 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:22 pm

CaBrPi wrote:
Yeah, Gohan.
Surely you jest, good sir.
Malik_DBNA wrote:

Saiga
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Saiga » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:35 pm

Shenron Megazord sounds awesome, it should totally happen.
I'm re-watching Dragon Ball GT in full on my blog. Check it out if you're interested in my thoughts on the series as I watch through it!

Kamiccolo9
Namekian Warrior

Post by Kamiccolo9 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:37 pm

Saiga wrote:Shenron Megazord sounds awesome, it should totally happen.
And also, back on topic :P
Malik_DBNA wrote:

dbzfan7
Namekian Warrior

Post by dbzfan7 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:40 pm

Saiga wrote:Shenron Megazord sounds awesome, it should totally happen.
It's called Serpentera
Last edited by dbzfan7 on Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KentalSSJ6
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by KentalSSJ6 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:45 pm

Couldn't find a SINGLE Shenron Megazord image on Google. Such a shame...

Anyway, heres something I found rather hilarious and poses a good question, would facial hair be affected by SSJ forms?

Drawn by Streaks the Hedgehog on deviantart.

dbzfan7
Namekian Warrior

Post by dbzfan7 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:49 pm

KentalSSJ6 wrote:Couldn't find a SINGLE Shenron Megazord image on Google. Such a shame...
Serpentera is the closest thing.

Kamiccolo9
Namekian Warrior

Post by Kamiccolo9 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:55 pm

dbzfan7 wrote:
KentalSSJ6 wrote:Couldn't find a SINGLE Shenron Megazord image on Google. Such a shame...
Does that make Goldar Mr. Popo?
Malik_DBNA wrote:

dbzfan7
Namekian Warrior

Post by dbzfan7 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:56 pm

Kamiccolo9 wrote:
dbzfan7 wrote:
Does that make Goldar Mr. Popo?
Golar wishes he was Mr. Popo

KentalSSJ6
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by KentalSSJ6 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:58 pm

I can post something I did in photoshop but I think the result is simply too terrifying for any pair of eyes to see. Be warned, the following image may leave you in a fear induced shock.

Kamiccolo9
Namekian Warrior

Post by Kamiccolo9 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:58 pm

dbzfan7 wrote: Golar wishes he was Mr. Popo
Well, Zedd's old enough to be Kami, if I remember correctly. It's been....I don't even know how long it's been since I've seen that show.
Malik_DBNA wrote:

dbzfan7
Namekian Warrior

Post by dbzfan7 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:00 pm

Kamiccolo9 wrote:
dbzfan7 wrote: Golar wishes he was Mr. Popo
Well, Zedd's old enough to be Kami, if I remember correctly. It's been....I don't even know how long it's been since I've seen that show.
I have no clue how old Zed is. I only remember Lord Zett who obviously references DBZ and is based on Zetto from TTA.

NovaSayajinGoku
Beyond Newbie

Post by NovaSayajinGoku » Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:26 pm