Soupa Saiyan Dragon Ball Themed Restaurant In Orlando, Florida!

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

ReadyComicsRoll

Soupa Saiyan Dragon Ball Themed Restaurant In Orlando, Florida!

Post by ReadyComicsRoll » Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:23 pm

Have you guys seen this place? Went there over last weekend, during MegaCon, and they recently expanded. Best ramen I've ever had and love the theme of the place and dishes!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xra87G3VUyQ

Freeza Soldier #156
Regular

Re: Soupa Saiyan Dragon Ball Themed Restaurant In Orlando, Florida!

Post by Freeza Soldier #156 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:24 pm

That is fantastic. I live about an hour from this and had no idea it existed. Well, I guess I’ll be heading there ASAP.

Logania
Regular

Post by Logania » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:25 pm

Damn, I wish I knew about this place while I was on vacation at Florida last month! I would've came to this place in a heartbeat.
"I can't increase my ability through some kind of noisy transformation the way Frost and you Saiyans do. If I wanna become more lethal, I don't have the luxury of cutting corners, I just have to do it the old-fashioned way.

Combat is craft. What matters most is not raw power, but the skill by which you hone it."

ReadyComicsRoll

Post by ReadyComicsRoll » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:09 pm

Freeza Soldier #156 wrote:That is fantastic. I live about an hour from this and had no idea it existed. Well, I guess I’ll be heading there ASAP.
Happy to bring it to your attention! Absolutely loved their food and can't wait to go back!

ReadyComicsRoll

Post by ReadyComicsRoll » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:13 pm

Logania wrote:Damn, I wish I knew about this place while I was on vacation at Florida last month! I would've came to this place in a heartbeat.
There is always next time!