Dragon Ball Official Site (coming soon)

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

eledoremassis02
I Live Here

Dragon Ball Official Site (coming soon)

Post by eledoremassis02 » Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:12 pm

We are pleased to announce that the Dragon Ball Official Site, your one-stop source for all things Dragon Ball, is being re-opened as a new website that will support not only Japanese but five languages in total!

The new site will provide all the latest information on products and games, along with a variety of new articles and videos that Dragon Ball fans around the world can enjoy.

Information regarding the launch date and link of the renewed website will be announced shortly.

We look forward to seeing you at the new and improved Dragon Ball Official Site!
https://dragonball.news/news/n210222022.html

samuraix123
I Live Here

Re: Dragon Ball Official Site (coming soon)

Post by samuraix123 » Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:28 pm

Awesome. I'll have to check this out whenever I get on my computer to keep me updated on everything. :thumbup:
The Dragonboxes are like a middle aged woman who still looks good through simply taking good care of her skin and body with maybe a tiny bit of makeup while the Orange Bricks are like a middle aged woman who get's 50 tons of botox, makeup and plastic surgery in order to look younger and as a result looks even worse. ~ ringworm128
Still recording Toonami broadcasts on VHS after all these years!
#1 Paikuhan fan!