They're at it again; anyone care to translate Portuguese?

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Kami Sama
Banned

Re: Mas o retorno é de "Jedae"! O retorno é de &am

Post by Kami Sama » Fri May 07, 2004 3:49 am

Jerseymilk wrote:Hey! You just gave three reasons when you said it was only two! That means you're a liar too. :mrgreen:
This is a Brazilian joke, found that it would be legal to use it here. :D

Abracos
Anderson

Kami Sama
Banned

Post by Kami Sama » Fri May 07, 2004 3:59 am

SaiyaJedi wrote:
Kami Sama wrote:...
Bah... I'm too tired to even parse what you've written.

A word to the wise: We'll deal with this guy later in the morning. Until then, hold on, and let him spew his nonsense into an empty thread. :)
Beautiful words. A wise way to deviate the subject when if it has concrete facts of that total it is made a mistake. As I arrived the conclusion of that you do not possess plus no arguments, i have the pleasure disconnect me of one forum, where the ignorance, preconception and hipocrisy reign in the hands of two people completely frustrated: JEDI and EX, the KING LAMMA of DRAGON BALL WORLD!

Success with your site. Good fruits.
Really, it was loss of time to change the mentality of ignorant beings. E still makes joke with Brazilian, finding that we are indians. Tsc, tsc...

Adios!
Anderson

laserkid
Advanced Regular

Post by laserkid » Fri May 07, 2004 4:10 am

because NO ONE EXPECTS THE BRAZILLIAN INQUISITION!

Beware and repent sinners, for information theives will soon be...

Jerseymilk
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Jerseymilk » Fri May 07, 2004 8:06 am

Kami Sama wrote:
SaiyaJedi wrote:
Kami Sama wrote:...
Bah... I'm too tired to even parse what you've written.

A word to the wise: We'll deal with this guy later in the morning. Until then, hold on, and let him spew his nonsense into an empty thread. :)
Beautiful words. A wise way to deviate the subject when if it has concrete facts of that total it is made a mistake. As I arrived the conclusion of that you do not possess plus no arguments, i have the pleasure disconnect me of one forum, where the ignorance, preconception and hipocrisy reign in the hands of two people completely frustrated: JEDI and EX, the KING LAMMA of DRAGON BALL WORLD!

Success with your site. Good fruits.
Really, it was loss of time to change the mentality of ignorant beings. E still makes joke with Brazilian, finding that we are indians. Tsc, tsc...

Adios!
Anderson
Uhhhh, Kami, Julian hasn't made that statement to deviate from the argument. His point was that you are the one that is the "ignorant being" in that you're so convinced that your "flawed logic" is absolute that you can't see the forest for the trees. In other words, you can't even begin to glean that you might be, well, wrong. So there is no point in arguing with you since you've practically "brainwashed" yourself into thinking that you are "divinely right" about everything. Oh and no one ever called you an Indian, and they live in Asia by the way. South America has Aboriginals or Natives. At least have the decency to work on getting your facts straight about what you think you're being insulted on before you accuse someone of it. Sheesh! And no one here is frustrated either, Julian doesn't want to argue with you anymore because you're not worth it. The only reason I'm making this post is because I want to defend them from your insultingly arrogant accusations. And I don't like seeing two of the most ethical people I know who run a website being wrongly slandered like this. It's quite ironic that EX and Julian of all people would be accused of being unethical, by someone who truly is unethical, but hey, whatever. It's quite laughable really to think that you regard yourself soooo highly that you'd actually think someone would be scared off by your pompous statements. Let me make it simpler: it is a waste of time to continue arguing with someone who is nothing more than a thief trying to justify his actions, whether he even realizes that or not.
Jerseymilk: "Can I tell you something?"
B-kun: "What?"
Jerseymilk: "I see Fangirls."

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Re: lammer = scum? LOL!

Post by VegettoEX » Fri May 07, 2004 11:05 am

Kami Sama wrote:Bhlerg, what a horrible translation, doesn't you know how to speak portuguese? Nothing to do with the original text. The "great" VegettoEX would be Heart Sick of reading it. Better translate , than laugh about yours heads suppositions.
Bhlergh, doesn't you know how to speak english? Presume you are that everyone speak language origin country of from. This, while American tributed to generally, comes from seems to every country other world in. I am, indeed, "Heart Sick" of reading english bad speaking of. Better learn translate and, than laugh about writing of to leeches.

*locks the cell*

So guys, what's for dinner?
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Jerseymilk
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Jerseymilk » Fri May 07, 2004 11:48 am

A nice big helping of "good grammar" pie! 8)

Meri
The Wife

Post by Meri » Fri May 07, 2004 11:48 am

Wow, I'm impressed you managed to find the time to ban him before your final. :D Mad props to you.

Don't you just LOVE people who don't seem to get the point? :roll:

Dayspring
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Dayspring » Fri May 07, 2004 1:32 pm

EX: You're going through finals too? What in?
Captain Christopher Pike wrote:The away team will consist of myself, Cadet Kirk, Mr. Sulu, and Ensign Olsen.
Freeza Heika wrote: for the land of the cool, and the home of the Appule
The Geeky Gentleman: For all your comics, movies, TV and other geeky needs.

PsyLiam
I Live Here

Post by PsyLiam » Fri May 07, 2004 2:06 pm

I'm mildly surprised that no-one here speaks Portugese. And here I was thinking that we were all multi-lingual and stuff.
Romana: "I don't think we should interfere."
Doctor: "Interfere? Of course we should interfere! Always do what you're best at, that's what I say."
[i]-Doctor Who: Nightmare Of Eden[/i]

SaiyaJedi

Post by SaiyaJedi » Fri May 07, 2004 2:12 pm

PsyLiam wrote:I'm mildly surprised that no-one here speaks Portugese. And here I was thinking that we were all multi-lingual and stuff.
FerroFX does... and is also much better at English than dear, departed "Kami Sama". He agreed to translate it, although it might take some time since it's so long. I'll be sure to either post it up for him or have him put it up in this thread once it's ready. :)
Co-translator, Man-in-Japan, and Julian #1 at Kanzenshuu
最近、あんまし投稿してないねんけど、見てんで。いっつも見てる。

laserkid
Advanced Regular

Post by laserkid » Fri May 07, 2004 4:01 pm

And another moron bites the dust. I'd post the big ban attack but I did so above.

I wonderful the the wall of banms thread will be edited now to add for this stupid moron?

Deus ex Machina
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Deus ex Machina » Fri May 07, 2004 4:13 pm

laserkid wrote:And another moron bites the dust. I'd post the big ban attack but I did so above.

I wonderful the the wall of banms thread will be edited now to add for this stupid moron?
Look for it sometime this afternoon. I'm really going to have to make this one a doozy. 8)

Unless of course EX or Julian wants the honours. After all this ime it's personal.

SaiyaJedi

Post by SaiyaJedi » Fri May 07, 2004 5:21 pm

All right... FerroFX has sent me an understandable translation of the article, which I have put in the first message of this thread. It's still a little bit hard to follow, but I think that's more because of "Kami Sama"'s rambling and accusatory style, than FerroFX's English skills.

Go see, go see~!
Co-translator, Man-in-Japan, and Julian #1 at Kanzenshuu
最近、あんまし投稿してないねんけど、見てんで。いっつも見てる。

Zackarotto
I Live Here

Post by Zackarotto » Fri May 07, 2004 9:45 pm

Hehehe. HEH.

I wish I was around before he was banned... Oh, well. :evil:

Can't you just IP ban him? From the entire website? I've seen crazier things get done. Well, I haven't seen anyone do that, but...

PsyLiam
I Live Here

Post by PsyLiam » Fri May 07, 2004 10:12 pm

IP banning would surely be overkill. It's not like he's constantly tried to rejoin under different names.

I've seen IP banning go horribly, horribly wrong before. One message board somehow managed to ban an entire country, which seemed rather harsh.
Romana: "I don't think we should interfere."
Doctor: "Interfere? Of course we should interfere! Always do what you're best at, that's what I say."
[i]-Doctor Who: Nightmare Of Eden[/i]

Deus ex Machina
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Deus ex Machina » Fri May 07, 2004 10:29 pm

PsyLiam wrote:IP banning would surely be overkill. It's not like he's constantly tried to rejoin under different names.

I've seen IP banning go horribly, horribly wrong before. One message board somehow managed to ban an entire country, which seemed rather harsh.
That would sure be fitting, ban every Brazillian IP so those bootleggers can't steal their stuff anymore.

Zackarotto
I Live Here

Post by Zackarotto » Fri May 07, 2004 11:09 pm

I meant ban his IP from the site, so that he can't come by to steal new images. Or, it would be much harder. I don't imagine there's cybercafes or school computer rooms over there?

dragonpearls
Not-So-Newbie

Post by dragonpearls » Fri May 07, 2004 11:26 pm

That's weird......
Not to long ago, a "Sailor Moon" site had problems with the same thing (all most ).
See, they change there layout, and some time later, they found a site using the old layout.
......Quinstary ( dam my spelling! ), that site was also from brazil ...weird.

Anyway, if you need free tranclateions try
http://babelfish.altavista.com/ .
[i]......HI! ^_^[/i]

Zackarotto
I Live Here

Post by Zackarotto » Fri May 07, 2004 11:53 pm

It's what was originally used, actually... (See above)

Jerseymilk
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Jerseymilk » Sat May 08, 2004 2:30 am

From Kami-Sama's statement: "It’s up to you, visitors, to defend the hypocritical American character or the in-your-face sincere Brazilians"

Why bring nationalities up? What does the country where a person's from have anything to do with the issue in question? :? Why insult a bunch of people and adopt an "us against them" attitude over something as minor as this,(meaning minor in comparison with world hunger, so don't shoot me guys!) (sigh) And people wonder why countries can't get along! :|