How would you react if the next arc would be the Universe 6 Arc set right after "Broly" but before "moro"?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Geraldo
Beyond Newbie

How would you react if the next arc would be the Universe 6 Arc set right after "Broly" but before "moro"?

Post by Geraldo » Fri Nov 11, 2022 3:21 pm

Let's say that Toriyama decided one day that he should have introduced the Universe 6/Sadala Arc right after the end of the "Broly" movie but before the abduction of Majin Buu by Merus and the Galactic Patrol... Going "Oh, we forgot to show you Sadala Arc right after Broly, so here it is", and "laughs" as he usually does in his interviews.

What will your reaction be?

ClutchBangstrip
Beyond Newbie

Re: How would you react if the next arc would be the Universe 6 Arc set right after "Broly" but before "moro"?

Post by ClutchBangstrip » Fri Nov 11, 2022 11:13 pm

As long as the art and animation are representative of the profits the franchise rakes in, I honestly wouldn't care. Seriously, I would be hyped.

'Damn anime better look like the ToP highlights 85% of the time. Make it seasonal, utilize foreign studios, hire even larger teams, make it a web exclusive... Whatever it takes. Dragon Ball deserves better, especially given how well Super Hero preformed.

Bardock God of Time
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Re: How would you react if the next arc would be the Universe 6 Arc set right after "Broly" but before "moro"?

Post by Bardock God of Time » Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:41 pm

I could see it being more of an anime only arc if it's set after Broly but before Moro

I would be fine with it, some nice slice of life stuff.