Dragon Ball on Hulu

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

CyanRonEX

Dragon Ball on Hulu

Post by CyanRonEX » Mon Jun 26, 2023 10:00 pm

So I've been watching Dragon Ball on Hulu recently and I've noticed it uses a different master from Crunchyroll (which is the Blue Bricks master). Noticeably they use Japanese Title Cards and have slightly better colors than said blue bricks, also I guess it's important to mention that hulu is sub only. Any clues on what these hulu masters are based on

bkev
I Live Here

Re: Dragon Ball on Hulu

Post by bkev » Mon Jun 26, 2023 10:09 pm

I'm genuinely surprised nobody has brought up the audio--I am of the opinion that they did some additional EQing for streaming. Broadcast it's not, but it's better than what's on the DVDs!
[quote="Brakus"]For all the flack that FUNimation gets on this forum for their quote about DBZ, there's some modicum of truth to it: a 9-year-old is born every day. Or in some cases, "reborn". DBZ may be a kids' show, but it's been so close to so many hearts all over Japan, America, and quite possibly, even the world.[/quote]