HQ Dragon Ball Next Episode Previews (NEPs)

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Dragon ball master
Beyond Newbie

HQ Dragon Ball Next Episode Previews (NEPs)

Post by Dragon ball master » Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:04 pm

Has anyone been able to find high-quality VHS rips of NEPs for Dragon Ball, Z, and GT I was going to make a archive of all of the NEPs.
Also for the episodes with promos for the movies would there be a version of the next episode preview without it or it's only with the movie previews?

GokuDaimao
Not-So-Newbie

Re: HQ Dragon Ball Next Episode Previews (NEPs)

Post by GokuDaimao » Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:40 pm

A few words to the wise for you:

1) Kanzenshuu has pretty staunchly always set a precedent against file sharing and download links, so you may be seeking this stuff out in the wrong place.

2) If you're going to seek out file sharing on a board that's against it anyway, both you as well as your potential onlookers would be better served if you listed everything you are looking for on one big thread rather than gratuitously create thread after thread, clogging up the General Franchise Discussion section for everyone else.

3) If there is ever to be a "big" development with lost material, believe me when I say that you wouldn't need to create these threads to know about it.