Come join discord to talk about Akira Toriyama on the 23rd or 24th of March! Pm me for the address :)

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

sangofe
Kicks it Old-School

Come join discord to talk about Akira Toriyama on the 23rd or 24th of March! Pm me for the address :)

Post by sangofe » Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:53 pm

Hey y'all. I am not promoting any channel for myself but simply trying to set up something for other people who feel like me.

I am one of those who never got to really voice talk with other fellow fans about Akira Toriyama's passing and what he meant to me. I had a missed opportunity with a french youtuber doing it and thought it was great to listen others talking about it, including Mike and their Mario Kart gang.

So in this occasion I have created a discord channel where anyone can join in and ask to join in a voice talk.The idea is for 4, or maximum 5 people to talk for a certain time at a time then switch out people after an aproximate time. I'm thinking in about a week.

I invite anyone who wants to join and talk in english with us to pm me for the adress to this discord channel.

Peace out, and take care of yourselves.

Edit: We'll be having the voice talk on saturday, or sunday. Probably sometime between 2 pm, and 7 pm saturday, or sunday this week.

sangofe
Kicks it Old-School

Re: Come join discord to talk about Akira Toriyama on the 23rd or 24th of March! Pm me for the address :)

Post by sangofe » Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:33 pm

Updated the thread a little bit.