Anyone know where I can find a high quality TV-Size Karaoke versions of DBZ Opening 2 and Ending 2?

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Brilliant_Gear_258
Not-So-Newbie

Anyone know where I can find a high quality TV-Size Karaoke versions of DBZ Opening 2 and Ending 2?

Post by Brilliant_Gear_258 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:00 am

While I was listening to the TV karaoke track versions of the first opening, ending, Movies 2 - 9 endings, as well as the TV Specials, just vibing, I came across TV-Size karaoke versions of the opening and ending used in the Buu Saga. While I was looking up to see if there is a high quality version, since the ones I heard, was from the French DVD releases (originally from the Yellow Cardboard VHS tapes), all that's left is an different instrumental track, re-arranged versions made by fans for fans, and reuploads of edited versions made from AI Vocal Remover software tools. The only sources that is official is the French VHSes and DVDs (what I mentioned from the start), VHS rips of ANT1's broadcast of the Greek dub (Studio SPK Video Film Television's version, which uses the same French material), along with a low quality rip of the Romanian dub's broadcast, and the Italian VHS release from DeAgostini Italia (but it has a fade out effect, compared to the original). There was a good quality audio mixes of the themes on the internet once, but it's unknown if it got deleted, or marked as "Private" or got taken down by the Toei crew. If anyone knows where to find a high quality TV-Size karaoke (without backvocals) version of the opening and ending, it would be great, since people probably forgot about it because of the rise of vocal removers (which sometimes takes some instruments out from the good experience).

Here's the source, if interested:

Opening (Karaoke, sourced from AB's French DVDs, originally from their VHSes): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwdI9ITcNj0

Ending (Karaoke, sourced from the same material as the Opening): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNZ2AuU8PzI