French Dragon Ball Full Color as big as Kanzenban!

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

sangofe
Kicks it Old-School

French Dragon Ball Full Color as big as Kanzenban!

Post by sangofe » Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:36 pm

It's releasing soon and I am so happy I can speak and read french! What a delight these look to be! Here is a video of someone who got the first volume early:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUKXrrq ... b_imp_woyt

BlueChi
Not-So-Newbie

Re: French Dragon Ball Full Color as big as Kanzenban!

Post by BlueChi » Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:07 am

French Dragon Ball fans eating spectacularly once again.
I've been buying the spanish Full Colour release, which is the same size as the japanese ones, and the size can really hamper the experience sometimes, mostly with content on the sides being pretty much unreadable.

Hopefully more countries will follow suit with releasing Full Color in this size.

Shintoki
Beyond Newbie

Post by Shintoki » Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:52 am

c'est la meme pour moi, je suis content parce que je parle francais!
PurestEvil wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:21 pm You could also, y'know, become a real buddhist
DragonBallFoodie wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:18 am Isn't this technically worshipping the Monkey King?

jjbgood
Not-So-Newbie

Post by jjbgood » Fri May 03, 2024 7:33 am

Wow, I'm jealous. The German Dragon Ball manga publisher doesn't want to publish them, saying "we published the anime comics (for the Dragon Ball films, where the panels were screenshots) in colour 20 years ago and they weren't a big success". I wish they were available in German in exactly the same way...
HOST AND FOUNDER OF THE GERMAN DRAGON BALL PODCAST "KAMEHAMEHA".
ADVISOR FOR THE GERMAN DUB OF DRAGON BALL SUPER.
FAN FOR OVER 20 YEARS.
https://kame-hame-ha.de/

Cure Dragon 255
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Cure Dragon 255 » Fri May 03, 2024 2:30 pm

sangofe wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:36 pm It's releasing soon and I am so happy I can speak and read french! What a delight these look to be! Here is a video of someone who got the first volume early:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUKXrrq ... b_imp_woyt
The best part is that TOEI CANT FUCKING RUIN IT! TRES BIEN!
Marz wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:27 pm "Well, the chapter was good, the story was good and so were the fights. But a new transformation, in Dragon Ball? And one that's ugly? This is where we draw the line!!! Jump the Shark moment!!"

This forum is so over-dramatic that it's not even funny.
90sDBZ wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:44 pm19 years ago I was rushing home from school to watch DBZ on Cartoon Network, and today I've rushed home from work to watch DBS on Pop. I guess it's true the more things change the more they stay the same. :lol: