Best Remix 2006? I dont think so.

Discussion regarding any musical aspect of the franchise, from game soundtracks to BGM to remixes. Upcoming & classic CDs, reviews, where to find them, and more!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Tanooki Kuribo
I Live Here

Best Remix 2006? I dont think so.

Post by Tanooki Kuribo » Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:58 pm

I just got the "Best Remix 2006" and I dont think anything is remixed. All the songs sound exactly the same as they did on all the other CD's. Maybe they amped up the quality a little but remixed? I dont know... I was expecting like a techno version of "We Gotta Power" or somthing.

Anyone else get this CD? What do you think of it?

Daizensushi-x
Beyond Newbie

Re: Best Remix 2006? I dont think so.

Post by Daizensushi-x » Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:24 pm

Maybe the title is just bad translating? Maybe it's supposed to say Best Mix 2006...that would make more sense. :wink:
-My First short film
Revenge at the Dojo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCK5q8Bcof8

Kula
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Kula » Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:57 pm

You can't say I didn't warn you...

http://db.schuby.org/daizex/viewtopic.php?t=4943

I was looking forward to this CD, until I heard the previews. Very disappointing.

fps_anth
Advanced Regular

Post by fps_anth » Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:54 pm

I can't wait until Mike and Meri get their hands on this and review it. It really does sound like shit. Like they added some echo effects on certain parts of songs...then again, I only heard the first 30 seconds of a couple of songs. I think that the Hit Song Collections are less expensive than this CD.

Actually, I think they're getting it the same time that Harukanaru Goku Densetsu drops. Looking forward to the reviews on that game.