Other Artists Draw Dragonball

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Rainking187

Other Artists Draw Dragonball

Post by Rainking187 » Fri May 28, 2004 5:54 am

I clicked on this, and I got a 404 error. Also, is there one of those little booklet thing in all of the rereleases? Cause I bought 3 books, and only got 2 of them. Are there any in Forever or Landmark?

SaiyaJedi
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Re: Other Artists Draw Dragonball

Post by SaiyaJedi » Fri May 28, 2004 8:48 am

Rainking187 wrote:I clicked on this, and I got a 404 error. Also, is there one of those little booklet thing in all of the rereleases? Cause I bought 3 books, and only got 2 of them. Are there any in Forever or Landmark?
What page was the link on that you got an error from? It could have just been the one link, since the page itself (as you can see here) is obviously still up and running.

As for the brochures themselves, they appeared in every other volume (the odd ones, as I recall), so I'm guessing one of the volumes you bought was an even number. Dragonball LANDMARK has the first 10 of these illustrations (along with the articles that went along with them), but they are curiously absent from Dragonball FOREVER. I'd have half a mind to get my Japanese professor to help me complain to Shueisha, if I didn't have them already. :?

Hope that helps.
Co-translator, Man-in-Japan, and Julian #1 at Kanzenshuu
最近、あんまし投稿してないねんけど、見てんで。いっつも見てる。

Rainking187

Post by Rainking187 » Fri May 28, 2004 6:19 pm

Are the 17 you have up all of them? Also, is there any way to tell which volume each one came from? Cause I took mine out of the books and now I don't remember which ones they came out of.

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Fri May 28, 2004 6:28 pm

Yes, we have up every image from all the volumes. Starting with the first volume, they're in every other volume (1, 3, 5, 7, and so on and so forth). Just match up the listing accordingly (they're in order as they came out).
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::