Dub music question

Discussion regarding any musical aspect of the franchise, from game soundtracks to BGM to remixes. Upcoming & classic CDs, reviews, where to find them, and more!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Rory
I Live Here

Dub music question

Post by Rory » Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:16 pm

I FINALLY have all 6 Volumes, Trunks Compendium, Majin Saga's, AND Android Saga's albums of Bruce Faulconer's music.
Yet, I still can't find a specific song! Dubbies, UNITE!! And help me out here!!
The song I'm looking for is a sort of 'Remix' if you will, of Piccolo vs Android 17, its a speeded up version, with 'Orchestral' in the background, the only SPECIFIC time I can remember this happens is when Goku kicks Cell into the air, and follows him, and they do that whole 'Dissapear-Reappear' moment, its in the Cell games.
Can anybody help me out here?

Eclipse
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: Dub music question

Post by Eclipse » Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:21 pm

Rory wrote:I FINALLY have all 6 Volumes, Trunks Compendium, Majin Saga's, AND Android Saga's albums of Bruce Faulconer's music.
Yet, I still can't find a specific song! Dubbies, UNITE!! And help me out here!!
The song I'm looking for is a sort of 'Remix' if you will, of Piccolo vs Android 17, its a speeded up version, with 'Orchestral' in the background, the only SPECIFIC time I can remember this happens is when Goku kicks Cell into the air, and follows him, and they do that whole 'Dissapear-Reappear' moment, its in the Cell games.
Can anybody help me out here?
Are you referring to that piece of BGM that sounds the same but with...added parts from the Piccolo vs 17 fight?

If so, then yeah, I don't think it's on any CD >.<