News on Akito Tokunaga?

Discussion regarding any musical aspect of the franchise, from game soundtracks to BGM to remixes. Upcoming & classic CDs, reviews, where to find them, and more!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Super 17
Regular

News on Akito Tokunaga?

Post by Super 17 » Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:16 pm

Does anyone know anything if Akito Tokunaga will be releasing any more BGM Collections for Dragonball GT. There's still a lot more bgm, including Dan Dan and Hitorijanai variations BGM. I know that a lot of people will pay good money to have a set like this.

Even though Dragonball GT is a bad series, wouldn't you like to get to listen to those on a set like Shunsuke Kikuchi's Collection?

strawberry

Post by strawberry » Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:02 am

I think it is up to the involved companies to release a GT soundtrack and not the composer.
Some users here (I'm sorry, I forgot the names) have the theory that there might be a GT bgm collection (and a DB bgm) as the dvd singles for these series are released, as they did for DBZ. But that's only a theory and so far nobody has heard of any planned releases.

If I'm going by the wikipedia arcticle, the only soundtrack he has composed is the one for GT.

Otherwise he is busy being a support member of B'z, the leader of doa and with writing songs for other bands and artists. ^^

By the way, his name is Akihito, not Akito. ^^