Nakagawa Shouko - ROMANTIKKU Ageru Yo!

Discussion regarding any musical aspect of the franchise, from game soundtracks to BGM to remixes. Upcoming & classic CDs, reviews, where to find them, and more!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

kenisu3000
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by kenisu3000 » Sun May 20, 2007 4:50 pm

Jerseymilk wrote:All I can say, is give me Zard and her "Don't You See?" anyday.XD
Oh, now we're talkin'.

'Course, as evidenced earlier in this thread, I am guilty of Shouko Nakagawa having the "Hello nurse!" effect on me, but that's just me.
BGM forever! If only more people paid attention to it... well, I intend to change that.

SSJ_Vejita

Post by SSJ_Vejita » Mon May 21, 2007 6:34 am

I have to say, that is one heck of a cute Japanese girl :lol: :oops:
But the video is kinda foolish, I have to admit. With the watermelon and the horizontal slice with her vinger at the end kinda overdoes it a bit. Of course it builds up her hotness...

SSJ_Vejita

Post by SSJ_Vejita » Wed May 23, 2007 4:19 pm

I just checked out her block. She posts like 50 times a day :shock: And her photo's are either very cute. Cosplay, raising the V-sign, (you know the Super Mario pose :lol: ), just looking cute. Or very scary. Dressing a hundred time's like a power ranger (with helmet) or Goku, writing stuff on her forehead, looking like she's got a part in The Grudge or stuffing her cat's faces in her mouth.....
And looking at her pictures, she has a craving for watermelons.